BY BITE BEAUTY

A lip duo collection with six limited-edition holiday pairings in a moisture-rich, double-ended lipstick with complimentary shades for the season. This lipstick duo offers endless combinations for nude or bold holiday looks. Each lip color is infused with super-antioxidant resveratrol to help fight free radicals and support long-term age-repair benefits. These lip duos feature festive holiday packaging and are perfectly giftable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. BITE Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals, and are certified gluten-free. With its sole focus on lips, Bite Beauty proves you don't have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.

Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
One of my go to lipsticks bc it is two sides which makes it very versatile. The texture is nice and smooth which I really like. It does transfer but of course it does bc it is not one of those matte lip stains/paints etc. overall I'm happy I have this in my collection, also it was a gift for my birthday last year
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I love when the holidays come around because I LOVE the Bite holiday lippies! It’s a great price for 2 beautiful colors. I like both colors, they are perfect everyday colors! I went back and bought a few different variations of the duo lipsticks. Highly recommend.
Karrah V.
Richmond, VA
I love all of bite beauty’s lipsticks. Their formula is very creamy, but it doesn’t spread or feather on your lips. It’s the perfect formula to wear all day without driving you crazy. The double ended stock is great for ombré lips or to keep in your purse because of its size.
heather h.
Gainesville, FL
love the color combo and how i can easily carry two shades in one. shades also blend well together if you want to go for a different color. thanks sephora for introducing me to a new lippie
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
These lip products are so hydrating and comfortable on my lips. I really think it's a great idea to have 2 shades in one. Its very convenient when you want to go out and just stick it in your purse without much bulk and also the shades can be mixed for a custom made shade which I love the idea and I've tried with success. The colors are beautiful and wearable.
Sharmin P.
These lipstick duos are so comfortable on the lips. Sometimes moisturizing lipsticks tend to feel too thick on the lips. But these are so smooth and creamy at the same time.
Davina N.
The colors are really pigmented and all ingredients are edible so even if you sometimes lick your lips without no it's not a big deal because it's safe really good lipstick
Katie S.
San Diego , CA
Absolutely love this lipstick!  It stays on all night and the colors are so bright and fun!  The price is perfect for the size as well because I never use a whole tube of lipstick so $20+ is way too much for one shade.  I think these were about $13 for two!
Angela Z.
Bite is consistently one of my favorite lipstick brands. The pigmentation is excellent and it has great staying power! I love that there are two fun colors in one package! I would buy this again.
Jamie B.
Atlanta
The lipsticks ate pigments, vibrant and feel good on your lips. I almost forget I was wearing them but they definitely transfer and come off like a regular lipstick. I recommend this formula.
Jada D.
How much is this? Unfortunately, I'm on a budget.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these melt easy in heat?
Riley T.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this brand a good brand for lipsticks because I am going to New York to there little shop thing to make a lipstick of my own there so I would love to know if it's worth it ! 😊
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Which color is your favorite?
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
Will these shades wash out dark tan skin tone ?

Sephora