BY BITE BEAUTY

A lip duo collection with six limited-edition holiday pairings in a moisture-rich, double-ended lipstick with complimentary shades for the season. This lipstick duo offers endless combinations for nude or bold holiday looks. Each lip color is infused with super-antioxidant resveratrol to help fight free radicals and support long-term age-repair benefits. These lip duos feature festive holiday packaging and are perfectly giftable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. BITE Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals, and are certified gluten-free. With its sole focus on lips, Bite Beauty proves you don't have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.

Molly F.
Grand Forks, ND
By cosmetics does not play around. These are some of the greatest lipsticks of all time, and it is hard reaching for any other brand except for Bite. I was looking for a more neutral red and I came across this product and I absolutely fell in love! I feel like this would be great for all skin tones, but you have to try it out for yourself before you commit to buy lipstick. This is a little bit pricey compared to other drugstore lipsticks or anything else you would find in Sephora, but I definitely recommend.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
The colors are very nice and it's great to get two shades in one (I never finish a full tube of lipstick!). My complaints probably come down to personal preference, and I like a lip color with tons of staying power. Bite goes on creamy and comes off easily. If that's what you're after that's great, but I simply have to re-apply too often and can't be bothered.
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this little sets, the small size let's me try multiple colors without committing to a full size lipstick. The formula is pretty creamy and comfortable but for that you do give up some longevity. The lipsticks face nicely though so there's none of that drying or texturing from these, and the fade is nice and even. I know I can trust these to make me look good
Phung P.
Monterey Park , CA
I bought this lipstick a few weeks ago and I must say I love it so much!! The packing and how there's a duo lipstick really impressed me. Buying this lipstick is like getting the best of both worlds!! They cost around $20 but for how pigmented and long lasting it is, investing into getting just a few of these will be very useful for your makeup collection
Cindy F.
Newark, DE
I love that this is a double ended lipstick so depending on the look you want to go for you have options. One side is more neutral one is bold. I love the color payoff with these as well. They feel moisturizing and don’t bleed over to my skin throughout the day. The staying power is great and even if I have to reapply it doesn’t look caked on.
Vivie K.
Baton Rouge, LA
i was suckered into grabbing this while i was standing in line waiting to check out and i am so glad i did! this was one of the first bite product that i ever bought and the texture was so smooth and creamy! and the colors were very nice. these would make nice stocking stuffers!
Deanna L.
First of all, this is such a beautiful color combination, with the nude and the darker color. The smaller size is perfect because my lips are a bit smaller and it's a very convenient size to carry in your purse. Furthermore, the actual lipsticks are SO creamy and pigmented.
Liz G.
Los Angeles , CA
Really fun concept to have a double ended lipstick. The packaging is great and is very space saving for my purse! The colors are gorgeous and creamy. Had to dock a star, however, because I felt that the formula, although comfortable, was not long lasting.
Allison N.
Coulee Dam
I really like this type of bite and beauty because how it’s feels like lip balm and and does not dry you lips I like how long lasting it is. And the container it’s in very easy to apply to my lip I think people would love it as much as me if you used it
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this color for fall. Super light pigment so it doesn’t look like you’re wearing a crap load of lipstick. Packaging is simple and chic. Applicator is quick and easy to use as well. Definitely recommend this shade, it would compliment any skin tone!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Which color is your favorite?
Elizabeth D.
Has anyone else had the problem wear you twist one to go up and the other side goes up and gets crushed by the cap? Because that happened to mine on both ends...