BY BITE BEAUTY

A lip duo collection with six limited-edition holiday pairings in a moisture-rich, double-ended lipstick with complimentary shades for the season. This lipstick duo offers endless combinations for nude or bold holiday looks. Each lip color is infused with super-antioxidant resveratrol to help fight free radicals and support long-term age-repair benefits. These lip duos feature festive holiday packaging and are perfectly giftable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. BITE Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals, and are certified gluten-free. With its sole focus on lips, Bite Beauty proves you don't have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature.

Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
One of my go to lipsticks bc it is two sides which makes it very versatile. The texture is nice and smooth which I really like. It does transfer but of course it does bc it is not one of those matte lip stains/paints etc. overall I'm happy I have this in my collection, also it was a gift for my birthday last year
Paty J.
They are so pigmented and makes my lips pop! The only down side is that they stay the lips. You will need a lip primer for these! I wasn’t too happy with the after math since i did over line my lips with this lipstick and i was scared for my life after i took off the lipstick
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I love when the holidays come around because I LOVE the Bite holiday lippies! It’s a great price for 2 beautiful colors. I like both colors, they are perfect everyday colors! I went back and bought a few different variations of the duo lipsticks. Highly recommend.
Molly F.
Lakewood, OH
By cosmetics does not play around. These are some of the greatest lipsticks of all time, and it is hard reaching for any other brand except for Bite. I was looking for a more neutral red and I came across this product and I absolutely fell in love! I feel like this would be great for all skin tones, but you have to try it out for yourself before you commit to buy lipstick. This is a little bit pricey compared to other drugstore lipsticks or anything else you would find in Sephora, but I definitely recommend.
Kristia F.
Novi, MI
Great mini of view lipsticks and definitely a great value with getting two colors in a small bullet. These are great everyday colors and I love the bite beauty lipstick formula. Pigmented and moisturizing. I definitely recommend.
Lori S.
Cleveland, OH
The shades are a good neutral and very nice quality. So great for a gift or to try out this brand. I love bite because it’s very quality and look great on the lips. The tiny lipsticks are also super cute and easy to apply.
Karrah V.
Richmond, VA
I love all of bite beauty’s lipsticks. Their formula is very creamy, but it doesn’t spread or feather on your lips. It’s the perfect formula to wear all day without driving you crazy. The double ended stock is great for ombré lips or to keep in your purse because of its size.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
The colors are very nice and it's great to get two shades in one (I never finish a full tube of lipstick!). My complaints probably come down to personal preference, and I like a lip color with tons of staying power. Bite goes on creamy and comes off easily. If that's what you're after that's great, but I simply have to re-apply too often and can't be bothered.
Phung P.
Monterey Park , CA
I bought this lipstick a few weeks ago and I must say I love it so much!! The packing and how there's a duo lipstick really impressed me. Buying this lipstick is like getting the best of both worlds!! They cost around $20 but for how pigmented and long lasting it is, investing into getting just a few of these will be very useful for your makeup collection
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this little sets, the small size let's me try multiple colors without committing to a full size lipstick. The formula is pretty creamy and comfortable but for that you do give up some longevity. The lipsticks face nicely though so there's none of that drying or texturing from these, and the fade is nice and even. I know I can trust these to make me look good
Jada D.
How much is this? Unfortunately, I'm on a budget.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Which color is your favorite?
Riley T.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this brand a good brand for lipsticks because I am going to New York to there little shop thing to make a lipstick of my own there so I would love to know if it's worth it ! 😊
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these melt easy in heat?
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
Will these shades wash out dark tan skin tone ?