Bite Beauty Bite Lush Lip Wipes

A set of lip wipes to remove color, replenish, and mattify. Infused with BITE's signature Superfruit flavor, these wipes are the first ever formulated just for lips. They soothe and hydrate while removing your old lip color to leave lips healthy and ready for a color reset. They can also be used to hydrate and mattify any time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Lush lip wipes contain melon fruit extract for hydration and healthy lips. Like all BITE Beauty products, they are created with natural, food-grade ingredients, do not contain petrochemicals, and are certified gluten-free for beauty that's better for you.

What why have i not seen this set??? Where can i get it? Is it still available? I need it in my life! How well does ot work? Does it take off even the hardest of lippies?
Will these wipes remove Matte liquid lipstick?
Start your review of Bite Beauty Bite Lush Lip Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Saida, Saida
i'm in love it i really want to try it please please let me try it 😍Omg omg omg amazing one 😍 i wanna to try it o
I love love love this wipse I have to take them every where with me so simple and lovely love the packaging