Bite Beauty Bite Lush Lip Wipes uploaded by Makenzie T.Bite Beauty Bite Lush Lip Wipes uploaded by Michelle  R.
2 colors available

BY BITE BEAUTY

A set of lip wipes to remove color, replenish, and mattify. Infused with BITE's signature Superfruit flavor, these wipes are the first ever formulated just for lips. They soothe and hydrate while removing your old lip color to leave lips healthy and ready for a color reset. They can also be used to hydrate and mattify any time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Lush lip wipes contain melon fruit extract for hydration and healthy lips. Like all BITE Beauty products, they are created with natural, food-grade ingredients, do not contain petrochemicals, and are certified gluten-free for beauty that's better for you. see more...

• Will these wipes remove Matte liquid lipstick?2 Answers
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Newport Beach, CA
I totally loved these hands down. I just wish it was more wipes for the price. I feel like this is a great product, it just should be cheaper or there should be a lot more. They work well, taste nice, and leave lips feeling so much softer than most cleansers, the only drawback is price.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Womp... womp.... womp .... do you have make up wipes ? if the answer is yes .. don't give into this gimmick. if the answer is no .. go buy make up wipes :) Great idea, but I had liquid lipstick and all this did was make my whole face full of liquid lipstick... like a make up wipe.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love love love these wipes absolutely must have I take them everywhere I go I use a lot of liquid lipstick so when I want to change my color I pull out my little bite beauty bag and wipe off my lipstick and apply another ..I would recommend def worth it and the price is great
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Good concept but left me disappointed. This removed the flakiness of dry lips but did not solve the issue and left my lips dry feeling before applying lipstick.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
After receiving the Bite VOXBox from Influenster I leaned to love he lipstick as well as many other products!! This is a go to for makeup remover!
Khushi P.
Khushi P.
This product is great for removing lipsticks and lip stains or any lip related product. First time user. Price point is more on the pricer side.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
These are nice. Good smell. Takes off my ultra matte lippes and doesn't leave my lips too dry.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Pawling (village)
I'm cursed with flaky lips. No matter how much water I drink or how much lip balm I use, I inevitably wind up with lip flakes. Yuck. So I was intrigued and excited when I saw the Bite lip wipes. I figured I could easily wipe away flakes, reapply my lipstick and keep it moving.

The concept is great, but the execution doesn't live up to the hype. First, the wipes are really thin, which makes them harder to grip and use. A thicker wipe would be more luxurious and effective. The other problem is whatever is on the wipe for cleansing is actually drying. It would be great if they were emollient and added moisture.

Last drawback is the price. Too much for what they are. I'm thinking it might be better to just get a pack of exfoliating face wipes and cutting them up to use for my lips on the run.

Great idea, terrible execution.
Amy G.
Amy G.
I got these as a sample in my Sephora order.  They work, but I don't know when I would ever need them.  I guess they would be perfect for if you are trying on several lipsticks.  They're hydrating and they don't the smear the product, but at the end of the day, I just use my usual makeup remover for my whole face
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
These are fabulous little lip wipes, and they are small. When I purchased the pack I was expecting something similar in size to a standard makeup wipe. I suppose that was silly, because these are about 1/4 of that size, if even. What they lack in size they make up for in function! They will most certainly remove whatever is on your lips. They wipe has texture to it which enables it to really grab every last bit of pigment or residue on your lips. I love these little things. My only gripe, and why I took off one star is the price. You get 10 wipes for something like $12 or $13 if I'm not mistaken. That is over $1 per wipe. They are effective, don't get me wrong but I can't justify using them to take off every lipstick application. That would very quickly add up. I save them for times when a regular makeup wipe or face cleanser is just not cutting it. There are some stubborn liquid lipsticks and even glosses out there and those are really the only times I will indulge. They are lovely!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Will these wipes remove Matte liquid lipstick?