Bite Beauty Bite Lush Lip Wipes uploaded by Makenzie T.Bite Beauty Bite Lush Lip Wipes uploaded by Michelle  R.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A set of lip wipes to remove color, replenish, and mattify. Infused with BITE's signature Superfruit flavor, these wipes are the first ever formulated just for lips. They soothe and hydrate while removing your old lip color to leave lips healthy and ready for a color reset. They can also be used to hydrate and mattify any time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Lush lip wipes contain melon fruit extract for hydration and healthy lips. Like all BITE Beauty products, they are created with natural, food-grade ingredients, do not contain petrochemicals, and are certified gluten-free for beauty that's better for you.

Cher F.
Just found a sample of these in my armoire and they're pretty good. Completely removed my peach matte lipstick as if I was never wearing it. Nice mild fragrance. Con: left my lips feeling slightly sticky afterwards.
Yevgeniya R.
St louis
I love the way this smells and the way your lips feel after. But somehow it does make a tad sticky, but only after I take off an especially dark lipstick. Other than that, no complains! Would purchase again and would love to try more of their products
Sara M.
Dallas
These are THE BEST for getting off rich, deep colors without a lot of tugging and scrubbing. I love that they’re individually sealed, so they’re easy to bring on vacation too! They were a great stocking stuffer
Olivia V.
Bemidji
These wipes are great for taking off my liquid lips at the end of the day. I used many different cleansers by themselves, but this wipe gets the majority of the product off, and after that I go in with a cleanser. I love them!
Dee M.
Pawling (village)
I'm cursed with flaky lips. No matter how much water I drink or how much lip balm I use, I inevitably wind up with lip flakes. Yuck. So I was intrigued and excited when I saw the Bite lip wipes. I figured I could easily wipe away flakes, reapply my lipstick and keep it moving.

The concept is great, but the execution doesn't live up to the hype. First, the wipes are really thin, which makes them harder to grip and use. A thicker wipe would be more luxurious and effective. The other problem is whatever is on the wipe for cleansing is actually drying. It would be great if they were emollient and added moisture.

Last drawback is the price. Too much for what they are. I'm thinking it might be better to just get a pack of exfoliating face wipes and cutting them up to use for my lips on the run.

Great idea, terrible execution.
Amy G.
I got these as a sample in my Sephora order.  They work, but I don't know when I would ever need them.  I guess they would be perfect for if you are trying on several lipsticks.  They're hydrating and they don't the smear the product, but at the end of the day, I just use my usual makeup remover for my whole face
Patti K.
Scottsdale
These lip wipes are good but nothing great. I did not notice any plumpness but it did provide a nice clean lip. I bought them online from Sephora. I would say I was somewhat disappointed in that my lipstick did not seem to last any longer. It provided a nice clean base but that is about all.
Jenna R.
Charlotte
Finally someone came out with this! i was so tired of smearing lipstick all over my face while trying to switch lip colors. It works way better than a normal makeup wipe but it is also a little greasy. On the bright side it is very moisturizing witch is great for liquid lipstick.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
These are fabulous little lip wipes, and they are small. When I purchased the pack I was expecting something similar in size to a standard makeup wipe. I suppose that was silly, because these are about 1/4 of that size, if even. What they lack in size they make up for in function! They will most certainly remove whatever is on your lips. They wipe has texture to it which enables it to really grab every last bit of pigment or residue on your lips. I love these little things. My only gripe, and why I took off one star is the price. You get 10 wipes for something like $12 or $13 if I'm not mistaken. That is over $1 per wipe. They are effective, don't get me wrong but I can't justify using them to take off every lipstick application. That would very quickly add up. I save them for times when a regular makeup wipe or face cleanser is just not cutting it. There are some stubborn liquid lipsticks and even glosses out there and those are really the only times I will indulge. They are lovely!
Ada R.
These are really nice I keep them in my purse case I need it for any kind of wipe off of my lipstick or around the edges I find it they do take every little bit of lipstick off very useful and I'm never without them
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Will these wipes remove Matte liquid lipstick?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
What why have i not seen this set??? Where can i get it? Is it still available? I need it in my life! How well does ot work? Does it take off even the hardest of lippies?