Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix

A giftable set of four mini versions of Bite's favorite High Pigment lip pencil shades in a purse-sized tin compact. Effortlessly color and hydrate lips with this set of four festive colors perfect for pairing with holiday looks. These Mini High Pigment Pencils feature retractable, jumbo pencil tips that allow for smooth application on the go, and they're also encased inside a gift-ready tin with a mirror for the ultimate on-the-go holiday present. This set debuts two new shades: Winterberry is the perfect festive vibrant shade, and Sable is a nude color that takes your lip looks beyond the holiday season. This set contains: - 4 x 0.05 oz Limited-edition high pigment pencil in Sable (nude), Pomegranate (rose berry), Rhubard (plum rose), Winterberry (festive Raspberry red)

Que producto me recomendarían para el cuidado de la piel seca ?
How long did this stay on your lips?
Does it give much transfer and wear long?
Start your review of Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix!
Demarchlier P.
kempton, pa
I love how nices these go on. The colors are perfect for me, and they are great for fall! I also love the tin that comes with these!
Tianna B.
Jersey city , NJ
I LOVE BITE lipsticks! It's so smooth and creamy, the pigmentation is amazing. You can re-apply as many times and you'd like but a good 2 coats is amazing but the red is so awesome!!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
The Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix is a lip product lovers dream come true. I ordered this from Sephora and it far exceeded my expectations! Each color is wearable, long lasting and feels so good on my lips. I hope Bite keeps coming out with this sets. I will positively be buying the colors in this set again and again!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I've had this set for a few years now and somehow always seem to forget about it when doing my makeup. And now that I've just rediscovered it, I'm kicking myself for bypassing it! It's SO good. The crayons are surprisingly smooth and creamy. I personally find myself gravitating toward the Sable shades (a peachy nude). The formula was so light, but not sheer, that I forgot I had it on. I didn't need to reapply frequently, which is a HUGE plus in my book.
Lindsay S.
Kansas City, MO
Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix uploaded by Lindsay S.
Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix uploaded by Lindsay S.
Bite in Kimichi. It's a beautiful bright summer pink lip and it goes on so buttery. I love this product, it's smooth and doesn't dry out your lips while wearing it! #bite for the win! 🙌🏻
Yvonne I.
Anchorage, AK
Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix uploaded by Yvonne I.
I have no complaints at all I absolutely love these shades and can alter color with liner or gloss if I’m not feeling matte. So smooth and amazing, Easy to apply for the beginners to experts everyone should own
Keylin M.
Charlotte , NC
Wow esto es tan lindo me encanta este libro y los makeup 💄 si que se ven lindos aa y por cierto esta app es lo mejor y los productos que se ven son genia
Kirsten S.
Shobonier, IL
Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix uploaded by Kirsten S.
I received these as a gift and I am in love. the colors are beautiful and the formula is very creamy and non drying. I drink a lot of coffee at work and in 9 hours only have to reapply shortly before the end of my shift as a touch up. This is the first Bite Beauty product I have owned and I am very impressed.
Milena B.
Philadelphia, PA
When I purchased these I was a little hesitant, although I do have a few Bite products already. There are fabulous! I actually have it on right now and they are pigmented, moisturizing, and long lasting! Highly recommended!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love the Bite Beauty lipsticks so much, and this was the very first set that introduced me to them. They smell amazing, are highly pigmented, and they are so moisturizing on the lips.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...