A giftable set of four mini versions of Bite's favorite High Pigment lip pencil shades in a purse-sized tin compact. Effortlessly color and hydrate lips with this set of four festive colors perfect for pairing with holiday looks. These Mini High Pigment Pencils feature retractable, jumbo pencil tips that allow for smooth application on the go, and they're also encased inside a gift-ready tin with a mirror for the ultimate on-the-go holiday present. This set debuts two new shades: Winterberry is the perfect festive vibrant shade, and Sable is a nude color that takes your lip looks beyond the holiday season. This set contains: - 4 x 0.05 oz Limited-edition high pigment pencil in Sable (nude), Pomegranate (rose berry), Rhubard (plum rose), Winterberry (festive Raspberry red)

Does it give much transfer and wear long?
How long do this last?
Where can I find this I love dark colors ?
Start your review of Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix!
Massena, NY
I'm half and half on the colors of these, 2 are too intense for my skin tone but the other 2 are really nice. They all apply really nice and smooth and they last a long time. I also like how it's a crayon basically and easier to apply than normal lipstick.
Acne, Redness
The variety of colors is amazing! The lipstick feels rich on your lips and lasts a long time. I don't tend to use a lot of lipstick but this is my favorite lipstick
La Crescenta
These lip product are so pigmented and feel so nice! One swipe will do, which is probably why I could not even finish the whole thing. They last all day and I never had to reply. I bought this at sephora and I think that these lip products are reasonable priced. There are so many colors you are bound to find one that matches you.
Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
i really love the application and feeling of this on my lips, however i felt like it was very easily transfered and that is what i dislike about this product is that it runs down my face by the end of the day. the pigment however is incredible at first hour of application.
Acne, Sensitivity
Conyers, GA
Tried a couple of these. They are nice but I’m not so crazy over them. A little expensive for the amount of product you get. I don’t use it often but when I do I find myselfmixinf it with other lip sticks. I probably wouldn’t buy it again but I would wear more if gifted
Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Ridgewood, NY
I get super excited when these come out each year! They’re actually incredibly long lasting and look incredible. The shade range is awesome! I get them at Sephora every year and never regret. They also make such a great quick holiday gift for friends!
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Baltimore, MD
I got a Bite lipstick from my sephora rewards. I got the dark plumy color. I love it! It tastes minty and has a great creamy-matte finish. I use this lip crayon to contour my lip-looks. It is very easy to use/ apply! I highly recommend this product!
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
rocky mount
I would recommend it to others because I absolutely love everything about this set(colors, texture & packaging)...I stalked my local Sephora & website until I finally got my hands on it $25..for a new & upcoming makeup junkie..it was a must-have..no regrets here!
Eden Prairie, MN
Bite has become my favorite lip line after going to their flagship store in NYC. Every lip product I've tried is amazing and these are no exception! Bite is worth all the hype- creamy, amazing colors, and long lasting!
Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Some of the colors in this set are hits while the others are complete misses. The quality of the lipsticks are good, but they could've selected a better color range that compliments a wider range of skin tones.
Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...