BY BITE BEAUTY

A set of four, bold, deluxe-size Matte Creme Lip Crayons in a coveted, giftable tin. This set has a rich assortment of shades, including two luscious reds, one poppy pink, and a deep berry. Matte Creme Lip Crayons help protect and seal in moisture while providing a water-resistant layer on the surface of the lips. These long wearing, creamy crayons impart rich, wearable color while delivering a delicious burst of citrus scent upon application. This set contains: - 4 x 0.03 oz/ 0.91 mL Deluxe Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Truffle, Red Velvet, Orchid, Fraise It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and certified gluten-free. see more...

• How does this product work with someone who constantly has dry li...2 Answers
Katie H.
Olney, MD
I bought this with a giftcard to Sephora I received for Christmas. These are the most AMAZING lip products I've ever tried. The colors are super-pigmented, so a little goes a long way. They are long-wearing. The only negative I've come across is that they are a little drying. I recommend giving them a try, but be sure to exfoliate your lips first -- these dramatic colors will have EVERYONE starting at your lips!
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I'm late to the Bite Beauty game, so I was really excited to see this kit at Sephora yesterday. The price is great considering how expensive Bite products are, and it's a good mixture of colors great for the season. I can't wait to play with all of them.
Elizabeth P.
Love love love this! I was a little hesitant to buy it because of the price, but it was amazing. But it goes on so smooth and it makes my lips feel great but it is also a long-lasting and doesn't get everywhere. A great great buy!
Lauren S.
I got this as a gift to myself and am so glad I did. Not only do these lipsticks look great but they smell great too! I haven't ever used anything from bite beauty before but I definitely will check out more of their stuff now.
Christina H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! The pigmentation is phenomenal and smooth. Everything I hoped it would be. I enjoy it coming in a red flat tin to store them in.
Kristin J.
Syracuse
Bite Beauty has lovely lip colors. They are made with food-grade ingredients, and that is something that is very important. They last an extremely long time, and they come with a pointed tip so you can use it to line and fill in. They leave your lips with a creamy, gorgeous finish.
Jennifer F.
Johnstown
These are my all time favorite lipsticks! It’s the only one I’ve bought multiples of. So easy to apply and actually stays on ur lips. I bought mine at Sephora and I always recommend it to people who don’t typically use lipstick cuz it’s not high maintenance.
Christine R.
Rochester
I love these lipsticks. They’re very soft and easy to apply. They’re small so you can take them anywhere with you. This was my first time purchasing, and I may just purchase again! They’re very creamy and have great colors.
Susan P.
I bought this at Sephora for about $25.  All 4 shades, ranging from a bold berry to a nude were very flattering.  The size was perfect, it gave me the control I needed to apply it with no mistakes.  The matte was not drying to my lips like several other types of matte shades.  It was long lasting - maybe a touch up after eating.  This would be a brand I would keep in my makeup collection.
Gini R.
Celina
Love these. Nice application, great color payoff, creamy and long lasting. These are not transfer proof, nor do they claim to be. Over all, I do think they are a little pricey for how much product you get.
Alla S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How does this product work with someone who constantly has dry lips? Does it settle into the lines of the lips?