BY BITE BEAUTY

A set of four, bold, deluxe-size Matte Creme Lip Crayons in a coveted, giftable tin. This set has a rich assortment of shades, including two luscious reds, one poppy pink, and a deep berry. Matte Creme Lip Crayons help protect and seal in moisture while providing a water-resistant layer on the surface of the lips. These long wearing, creamy crayons impart rich, wearable color while delivering a delicious burst of citrus scent upon application. This set contains: - 4 x 0.03 oz/ 0.91 mL Deluxe Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Truffle, Red Velvet, Orchid, Fraise It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and certified gluten-free.

• How does this product work with someone who constantly ha...2 Answers
Bite Beauty Best Bite Redux
  • "This is the best holiday set of lipsticks! All the shades are creamy and dry down matte. I'm in love with all 4 shades and cannot wait to buy more. They are small but I do think they're a good size since for me they're not everyday shades, so I don't need a lot of product between the four of them. I would recommend this set to anyone, especially if you want to try multiple colors from the bite line for a great price!" in 30 reviews
  • "These lip colors are amazing!! Such vibrant colors- the fuschia one is amazing for summer and the dark purple is perfect for Halloween/fall. They are great quality and easy to use as the point is fairly thin. Color is rich and long lasting." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this set! Decent price for a variety of colors with a great value! I love all Bite beauty lip products because they're pigmented and moisturizing. The colors in this set look great. The pencils themselves are small, but they are probably going to last a while. My favorite color is Truffle. My least favorite is Orchid because it is too light for my skin tone (Medium). " in 8 reviews
  • "This was my first purchase from Bite Beauty & I must say I am impressed. I decided to purchase these after doing my research on the brand. I love that this brand uses all natural products. I am trying to be more conscious about the beauty products I use and I must say Bite Beauty met my standards. These lippies are so easy to apply. You can use them as a lip liner and as a lipstick! It's that easy. These dry down matte and are not harsh on the lips. These glided on my lips so easily and lasted on me all night long. I definitely recommend these lippes to friends and family. This set in particular can be purchased at Sephora for $25.00. " in 8 reviews
Nat C.
Nicholasville, KY
I loved the creamy and buttery formula and it was in the perfect little gift box! Perfect for stocking stuffers and gifts ! The colors were not the best. I would rather them be more practical. For instance the lilac color I just never found myself using but the red wine color I did everytime!
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
I love these lipsticks. Bought as a trial at Sephora/Ulta and they last a while after applying. Colors are great—color mix goes with everything. I will likely buy at least two of them as full size when I use them up.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
Bite Beauty has lovely lip colors. They are made with food-grade ingredients, and that is something that is very important. They last an extremely long time, and they come with a pointed tip so you can use it to line and fill in. They leave your lips with a creamy, gorgeous finish.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Talk about lovely lips. I absolutely love bite products their lipsticks and liners are amazing they show up so beautiful with my skin complexion they stay on for a long period of time and it just looks really beautiful so I would have to recommend bite lipsticks or any of their lip products
Sadie M.
I love these lipsticks by BITE. They are great long lasting colors that are beautiful! I have always loved BITE products but these are my favorite and I love the little tin they come in as well! I would highly recommend picking them up, I got mine from Sephora!
Tiffany B.
Allentown, PA
I tried the minis when they were in a kit after Christmas! Really enjoyed these, however the colors weren’t my favorite but would try again because formula was nice
Maria G.
Yulee, FL
I love these lippies you can even use these as a lip liner. I got mine at Sephora they have all the best colors it worth the price. It last all night I didn’t have to reapply to much. Definitely recommend if you love lipsticks.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
These are my all time favorite lipsticks! It’s the only one I’ve bought multiples of. So easy to apply and actually stays on ur lips. I bought mine at Sephora and I always recommend it to people who don’t typically use lipstick cuz it’s not high maintenance.
Gini R.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Nice application, great color payoff, creamy and long lasting. These are not transfer proof, nor do they claim to be. Over all, I do think they are a little pricey for how much product you get.
Bryce C.
Burlington
All of these colors are fantastic. They are super creamy and apply really well. I received this set as a gift, so it apparently is worth the price. I will be recommending this to all my friends looking for a unique lipstick.
Alla S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How does this product work with someone who constantly has dry lips? Does it settle into the lines of the lips?