Bite Beauty BB For Lips uploaded by Valerie M.Bite Beauty BB For Lips uploaded by Gina J.Bite Beauty BB For Lips uploaded by Shah S.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A lip enhancing, five-in-one balm. Essential for the look and feel of just-kissed, healthy, and hydrated lips, this color-rich balm repairs, primes, and protects with SPF 15. Natural lip repair lipids mimic the lips' natural surface to revitalize, replenish, and restore texture for the ultimate softness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates BITE Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients.

Bite Beauty BB For Lips
  • "I enjoy this lippie. It is a YLBB color for me and it's very moisturizing and low maintenance. And Bite Beauty lippies use good ingredients as well." in 24 reviews
  • "This product does everything that it claims to do. It works as a lip primer, hydrates lips, and protects from the elements. I purchased this in Tawny and I love the natural tint. So incredibly sad that they discontinued this product! Bite Beauty please bring this one back!" in 13 reviews
  • "BB for Lips is a must have. Great to wear as a prep step under other lipsticks, or wear alone for a soft, effortless look. This lip is a creamy, rich formula that leaves your lips feeling so smooth! " in 9 reviews
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Applying it is no hassle due to the fact that it is very creamy and feels moisturizing! Almost as if wearing just a lip balm. The price is perfectly reasonable. I’m also the type of person to notice and care about the packaging yet love how this brand is set on a subtle matte look. Gives it a classier, straight-to-the-point type of feel. Definitely recommend!
LindsEy M.
Bite beauty I have found to be my homerun hitters as far as lip balm products, I love this product so much, it really hydrates your lips and feels amazingly smooth on your lips, it DOES soak in but not crazy where you feel like you have to apply every two seconds. I have bought again and again and it's amazing.
Shelbi H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this! Bite really knows how to revamp and moisturize your lips with their products. Flush is great for a little pop of color and a more natural look. This is amazing for days when you still want some color but want to heal your lips after applying drying matte lipsticks!
Lynn B.
1,027 reviews
I love that it is made from food grade ingredients. It is creamy and moisturizers my lips. I’m new to trying this brand, but I already love it. I’d buy it again. You don’t need to worry if you’re ingesting your lip products. Try it for yourself.
Maxine M.
Dallas
This product is a must for artists and anyone who wears lipstick daily. It hydrates the lips to prevent from cracking or dryness. It’s not too emollient but just enough to keep matte lipsticks matte . As an artist it’s great to apply before lipstick application for a smith surface
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Bleeds a little, but I love this lip balm. I think their ingredients are amazing, and smell great. I don't feel like it has an oily texture like other lip balms and really feel like it does something for my lips while adding color.
Phoebe F.
EVERETT, WA
I love the formula and packaging of these lipsticks. Very pretty. I had never heard of this brand I received this item in a subscription box and ended up loving it. They don’t have any scent which is appreciated.
BeawtyPi S.
Richmond, TX
I tried this B.B. lips and instantly added to my lip collection, if helps moisturizer lips and also make lips ready for new pigment. Which helps show the true lipstick color. Application is flawless and love The packaging
Mercedes K.
I love this creamy lipstick. It keeps my lips hydrated and he color is amazing. I do not remember when I got it at but it was reasonably priced! I recommend this especially during the winter season! It is amazing.
Elisabeth A.
I love the formula. It’s creamy and moisturizing. I love that it doesn’t dry my lips out. And the color was so gorgeous on me. I was so satisfied with this product and would definitely do it all over again.
sabrina p.
Montreal, QC
Looks great where can I find this, they don't sell it st Sephora.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
What are your favorite shades?
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
I'm hoping someone has tried this product, even if it was in a different tint. Is it worth the cost? How did you like it?
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Does this have a color to it?

Sephora