BY BITE BEAUTY #68 in Lipstick

A double-sided lipstick with complementary yet contrasting shades of Amuse Bouche. Inspired by trends in lip art, these lip duos combine two beloved shades of Amuse Bouche in one bullet. These complementary yet contrasting shades come in three wearable combinations and can be worn alone or together for a trendy, dimensional lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Bite Beauty is crafted with natural and food grade ingredients for beauty that are good for you. Lip products do not contain petrochemicals.

Buy on Sephora
Harriet b.
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
So I honestly loved the lipstick in terms of pigment and shade variety. It’s very moisturizing and smells amazing but it just wasn’t for me. I️ did return my amuse Bouche, for one huge reason longevity. I️ tried on my lipstick and one drink 🍹 later. I️ needed to reapply and for the price it just wasn’t worth it.
McKenzie M.
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
Such a beautiful color!! I feel like it matches my patchy skin tone quite nicely. It does meet my expectations and makes me feel quite fancy. I do use it rarely when I go out at night but my boyfriend compliments me so it must be a 5 Star product (or just a 5 Star boyfriend).
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Chai/ Nori, Persimmon/ Kimchi
I LOVE bite beauty's products. Not only are they extremely moisturizing and well priced they smell great too. I love the amazing quality of the lipsticks and liners especially. Creamy, pigmented and stays put for hours! I absolutely love their unique matte packaging! Makes their products look unique and stand out from other makeup companies. Definitely recommend!
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
Love love love this product! This is by far one of my favorite lipsticks I’ve ever used. The quality is incredible and it goes on so easily! Plus it’s super creamy and moisturizing. I also find this staying put all throughout the night.
Katherine P.
Irving, TX
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
Love these lipsticks! They have great color payoff and the packaging is very sleek and simple. They don't have the longest wear but they are so easy to reapply making it a non issue for me. I also love that they don't dry down the lips. These lipsticks are not matte but sometimes its nice to shy away from the overly matte lipsticks.
Sara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the bite beauty lip formula. It is very hydrating on the lips and doesn't leave me with dried up lips. I usually like to add a chapstick underneath my lippies, but I don't have to do that with these. I would def recommend.
Dania B.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had never really heard of this brand. I bought it and it had a nice color I like it but not as much as my mom did. But has a very smooth consistent I prefer more of a hydrating feeling didn’t really have that but was light weight.
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
I’ve actually just borrowed this from a friend and omg this is definitely a lipstick I need to buy to keep! I love the color and it definitely lasts all night. This lipstick is on my purchase list next time I visit Sephora.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great lipstick and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great finish without being too much. You know what its like to finish your face and youre just missing something. This is the perfect lipstick to top off the look!
Heidi G.
Cheyenne, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so soft and soothing to the lips they do not dry down and crack at all! It’s still very hydrating to the lips with even being matte! They are very comfortable to wear and I would recommend to anyone!
i love they are all natural and curly free!
Rosa B.
Bogota D.C
Son de dos colores el labial que genial quiero uno donde se consigue y además es mate esta muy bonito
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lipstick have an ombre effect like Smashbox's Be Legendary Triple Tone lipstick?
Kawtar L.
Is it good?????????
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to apply both shades?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
i see this product so many time but i didnt try it yet .... who did plz tell me what do you think ..??