Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Two Toned Lipstick uploaded by Suzie M.Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Two Toned Lipstick uploaded by Suzie M.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A double-sided lipstick with complementary yet contrasting shades of Amuse Bouche. Inspired by trends in lip art, these lip duos combine two beloved shades of Amuse Bouche in one bullet. These complementary yet contrasting shades come in three wearable combinations and can be worn alone or together for a trendy, dimensional lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Bite Beauty is crafted with natural and food grade ingredients for beauty that are good for you. Lip products do not contain petrochemicals.

Buy on Sephora
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Chai/ Nori, Persimmon/ Kimchi
I LOVE bite beauty's products. Not only are they extremely moisturizing and well priced they smell great too. I love the amazing quality of the lipsticks and liners especially. Creamy, pigmented and stays put for hours! I absolutely love their unique matte packaging! Makes their products look unique and stand out from other makeup companies. Definitely recommend!
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Dallas
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
Love these lipsticks! They have great color payoff and the packaging is very sleek and simple. They don't have the longest wear but they are so easy to reapply making it a non issue for me. I also love that they don't dry down the lips. These lipsticks are not matte but sometimes its nice to shy away from the overly matte lipsticks.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
I love this color but I truly love every single diet lipstick I've ever owned it's such a creamy texture that goes on super smooth and moisturizes and hydrates your lips while you wear it sometimes my lips get crackly when I wear lipstick but I've never had a problem with my bite lipstick
Meg M.
Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
I think the concept of this is cool so I thought I would buy it and try it out. I'm not a huge fan though...the colors are nice and if they were separate I would like it a lot more. But the two toned thing doesn't really look good on my lips and it's kind of hard to apply
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
fayetteville
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
Loved this product while it lasted. I’m obsessed with the color and it was a very long wear. The product was a little pricey and I would definitely lower the price but the product is amazing. I would love to buy this product again even though the price point is a little luxurious.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Honeycomb/ Fig
This lipstick really kills two birds with one stone girl! I always use lip liner just to get that fuller lip effect and with this lipstick it plumps my lips right up! The two tone really gives it some depth and a more natural looking fullness
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Review for: Chai/ Nori
These lipsticks are SO GOOD. First off, the two-tone situation is really cool, and the packaging is really modern and sleek. The formula is super creamy and pigmented, not at all hard to apply. This is the perfect lipstick for anyone who loves two for the price of one!!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Review for: Persimmon/ Kimchi
Received this in my Sephora monthly box and Im honestly not that big of a fan. I really liked the color but felt that the color didnt last that long. It because chalky and flaky - not a good selling point for me :(
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Hurley
Review for: Persimmon/ Kimchi
Such a great lipstick, I love bite beauty products so easy to apply and use and the color is great I purchased it at Sephora and the packaging was really nice as well I would definitely purchase this lipstick again
Kiarra R.
Kiarra R.
Cosmopolis, WA
Review for: Chai/ Nori
I purchased this, and when I opened it when i got home, the lipstick had been broken off at the base. Due to this, i can't try a good application. But other than that, the formula was very buttery and long lasting.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Bogota D.C
Son de dos colores el labial que genial quiero uno donde se consigue y además es mate esta muy bonito
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lipstick have an ombre effect like Smashbox's Be Legendary Triple Tone lipstick?
Kawtar L.
Kawtar L.
Is it good?????????
Olenka B.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to apply both shades?
loly l.
loly l.
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
i see this product so many time but i didnt try it yet .... who did plz tell me what do you think ..??