Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick
The Perfect Bite gets liquified. Inspired by a melted Amuse Bouche Lipstick, this indulgently creamy liquid lipstick upends expectations: Forget matte, dry, finishes. Unlike traditional liquid lipsticks, this Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner features high pigment color, indulgently creamy wear and a satin finish that won’t suck the life out of your lips. Our secret? Skipping silicones in favor of melt-on-your-mouth monoi butter and coconut oil. Plus, you’ll love the precise applicator, for lip looks that won’t compromise on definition.
Like all Bite Beauty products, Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick is handcrafted in small batches by Bite Beauty at the brand’s facility in Toronto. And, just like Amuse Bouche Lipstick, it features a fresh-pressed citrus flavor.
What it is:
An innovative, liquified lipstick that takes liquid lip looks to the next level, with indulgently creamy wear, precise application, and high-pigment color with a satiny finish.
What it does:
The liquid lip gets redefined: Bite Beauty’s most nourishing lipstick, Amuse Bouche, gets liquified. Unlike a traditional liquid lipstick, this award-winning formula features high-pigment color, indulgently creamy wear, and a satin finish, thanks to melt-on-your-mouth monoi butter and coconut oil. A precision applicator delivers effortless definition. Like all Bite Beauty products, it’s made with natural ingredients, and handcrafted in small batches. With an assortment of modern, wearable shades you’ve never seen from Bite Beauty, this collection gives everyday lip color an unexpected twist.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Founder Susanne Langmuir developed 12 modern, wearable shades. With complex and moody undertones that work perfectly with their revamped formula, this collection gives everyday lip color a startling twist. This formula is all about transformation, so each shade is aptly named after a cooking technique and the satiny, demi-glaze finish provides a sheen that makes these shades stand out.
Bite Beauty lip products are created with natural and organic ingredients and are free of petrochemicals.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
How To Use
-Use the tip of the doe-foot applicator to easily line and define the contour of the lips.
-Fill in lips in using the flat side of the wand.
-For enhanced wear, pair with The Lip Pencil.
Monoi Butter: Offers hydration and a sumptuous texture.
-Coconut Oil: Delivers hydration and smooth application.
-Resveratrol from/De Vitis Vinifera & Polygonum Cuspidatum: Protects against environmental aggressors.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica*, Coconut Alkanes*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Shellac Wax*, Hydroxystearic Acid*, Bismuth Oxychloride*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Aroma (Flavor), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate*, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract* +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide*.
Top Questions See all 145 Q&A
- "beautiful lipstick. I usually wear only liquid lipsticks because they last so much longer than normal lipsticks, but this lipstick surpassed all expectations and lasted all day, and has a beautiful shade range. will be buying more of these lipsticks!" in 215 reviews
- "Thank you so much Influenster for sending me free makeup products I absolutely love them! ✨🌹 I'm happy that they are organic/natural! It smells amazing 🍊it's very creamy and pigmented it also lasts a very long time, it's not matte it's more like a gloss and they are by far my fave right now it is awesome" in 147 reviews
- "I love this new liquified lipstick. I got in color Whip as soon as it came out on Sephora app. The color range is amazing . The lipstick feels amazing on the lips. It is so hydrating. The only thing is it does not dry down and you will need to reapply it but the color pay off is amazing. Need to get more colors." in 128 reviews
- "This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!" in 69 reviews
- "It gives your lips a very soft and natural look I recommend it a lot even tho it can expensive it's worth it" in 48 reviews
This liquid lipstick has the slip of the Melted Latex line from Too Faced without that ridiculous stickiness. Nor does it have that wierd perfumed smell.
The Amuse Bouche liquid lipstick kinda smells like a mint chocolate chip lip smacker. I love the easy coverage and the gentile glossiness. I'm not normally a fan of glossy lips but I am loving this lipstick.
The applicator was a little hard to work with. My experiance with doe foot applicators is mostly Jeffree Star Cosmetics applicators. I found that the bite beauty doe foot gave me more definition on my cupids bow.
I've included a picture to show color, coverage and detail. I will highly consider buying the full size.
I purchased two of these (Puree, a great muted orange-red and Supreme, a berry color) and have fallen in love with them. My lips are extremely dry and don't tolerate matte or drying formulas well, and these are moisturizing enough to be a great alternative. They do transfer (the formula is a lot like a very pigmented gloss that leaves a heavy stain), but Supreme has lasted 4-5 hours of heavy water drinking on my lips.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos