BY BITE BEAUTY

The Perfect Bite gets liquified. Inspired by a melted Amuse Bouche Lipstick, this indulgently creamy liquid lipstick upends expectations: Forget matte, dry, finishes. Unlike traditional liquid lipsticks, this Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner features high pigment color, indulgently creamy wear and a satin finish that won’t suck the life out of your lips. Our secret? Skipping silicones in favor of melt-on-your-mouth monoi butter and coconut oil. Plus, you’ll love the precise applicator, for lip looks that won’t compromise on definition.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick is handcrafted in small batches by Bite Beauty at the brand’s facility in Toronto. And, just like Amuse Bouche Lipstick, it features a fresh-pressed citrus flavor.

What it is:
An innovative, liquified lipstick that takes liquid lip looks to the next level, with indulgently creamy wear, precise application, and high-pigment color with a satiny finish.

What it does:
The liquid lip gets redefined: Bite Beauty’s most nourishing lipstick, Amuse Bouche, gets liquified. Unlike a traditional liquid lipstick, this award-winning formula features high-pigment color, indulgently creamy wear, and a satin finish, thanks to melt-on-your-mouth monoi butter and coconut oil. A precision applicator delivers effortless definition. Like all Bite Beauty products, it’s made with natural ingredients, and handcrafted in small batches. With an assortment of modern, wearable shades you’ve never seen from Bite Beauty, this collection gives everyday lip color an unexpected twist.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Founder Susanne Langmuir developed 12 modern, wearable shades. With complex and moody undertones that work perfectly with their revamped formula, this collection gives everyday lip color a startling twist. This formula is all about transformation, so each shade is aptly named after a cooking technique and the satiny, demi-glaze finish provides a sheen that makes these shades stand out.

Bite Beauty lip products are created with natural and organic ingredients and are free of petrochemicals.

This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Use the tip of the doe-foot applicator to easily line and define the contour of the lips.
-Fill in lips in using the flat side of the wand.
-For enhanced wear, pair with The Lip Pencil.

Monoi Butter: Offers hydration and a sumptuous texture.
-Coconut Oil: Delivers hydration and smooth application.
-Resveratrol from/De Vitis Vinifera & Polygonum Cuspidatum: Protects against environmental aggressors.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica*, Coconut Alkanes*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Shellac Wax*, Hydroxystearic Acid*, Bismuth Oxychloride*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Aroma (Flavor), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate*, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract* +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide*.

*Natural

• What's your favorite shade?9 Answers
  • Does this have a matte finish? Does it transfer? Do you h...12 Answers
  • Have you tried the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "beautiful lipstick. I usually wear only liquid lipsticks because they last so much longer than normal lipsticks, but this lipstick surpassed all expectations and lasted all day, and has a beautiful shade range. will be buying more of these lipsticks!" in 215 reviews
  • "Thank you so much Influenster for sending me free makeup products I absolutely love them! ✨🌹 I'm happy that they are organic/natural! It smells amazing 🍊it's very creamy and pigmented it also lasts a very long time, it's not matte it's more like a gloss and they are by far my fave right now it is awesome" in 147 reviews
  • "I love this new liquified lipstick. I got in color Whip as soon as it came out on Sephora app. The color range is amazing . The lipstick feels amazing on the lips. It is so hydrating. The only thing is it does not dry down and you will need to reapply it but the color pay off is amazing. Need to get more colors." in 128 reviews
  • "This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!" in 69 reviews
  • "It gives your lips a very soft and natural look I recommend it a lot even tho it can expensive it's worth it" in 48 reviews
Sarah S.
Atlanta
Review for: Braised more...
I love liquid lipstick but hate mattes, so this product has been perfect for me. I wanted a new red with some staying power, something I didn’t feel I’d have to reapply often and something that would fade into a pretty shade as the day wore on. Sephora didn’t carry another fave of mine, Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain, but an associate suggested this and I’m so glad she did! The formula is very unique, thick and creamy. It does a great job of keeping my lips moisturized, especially when I wear the Bite Beauty Lip Mask under it. A little bit goes a very long way and it did take me some time to get the hang of applying it. It’s definitely not a product you can reapply quickly which is my one qualm with it, but since it does last long and doesn’t give me a heinous clown mouth as it fades, I can deal. I was on the fence about the colors as I wanted a true red (the other red was slightly orangey), but I’m really impressed with Braised, even with my pale skin. It’s a little dramatic but doesn’t look too gothy, and it’s different from most colors I wear. This product is definitely worth the price and I’m very glad I tried it!
Jessica A.
I had hoped for a matte finish but was pleasantly surprised. I have the deluxe sample from Sephora in Demi-Glace. I would give 4.5 stars if that was an option.

This liquid lipstick has the slip of the Melted Latex line from Too Faced without that ridiculous stickiness. Nor does it have that wierd perfumed smell.

The Amuse Bouche liquid lipstick kinda smells like a mint chocolate chip lip smacker. I love the easy coverage and the gentile glossiness. I'm not normally a fan of glossy lips but I am loving this lipstick.

The applicator was a little hard to work with. My experiance with doe foot applicators is mostly Jeffree Star Cosmetics applicators. I found that the bite beauty doe foot gave me more definition on my cupids bow.

I've included a picture to show color, coverage and detail. I will highly consider buying the full size.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Pare, Puree, Caramelized, Whip, Chutney more...
I absolutely ADORE this liquified lipstick formula. It's like nothing else I have in my collection. They are pricey but I think they're well worth it. Love the soft touch matte packaging and that you can see each color at the bottom since there's a clear spot. The colors are also gorgeous and they're so different. I can always count on Bite Beauty to release unique shades along with including everyday neutrals and beautiful bolds. These are amazing. I don't mind the fact that they don't dry down completely nor are they transfer proof. They are very different from your typical matte liquid lipstick- so if that's what you're looking for or hoping they are, these are not that and I can already tell you that you won't like them. If this is something completely different to you but also interesting enough to you that you've wanted to try it, I recommend buying one in a shade family that you are comfortable with. I did that first and then after I fell in love I purchased more shades including Pare and Purée (both shades that were so unique to me and 100% original to my collection.) I'm so happy that I tried these and also tried shades I normally wouldn't gravitate towards because they ended up being my favorite ones out of them all! Can't say enough good things about this product. I'm so obsessed and in love with everything about it! You go Bite! Kicked-ass with this formula!
Lïndä Z.
Phoenix
Review for: Bite Beauty Mauvember Limited Edition Collection Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick - Mauvember .25 oz/ 7.15 g more...
This ban is so amazing. I will use it everyday. I even using when I go out. It makes my lips bigger if you just shaping pretty good. I recommend this lipstick. This its stake it's pretty good to go out on a date or glotte with your girlfriends. This lipstick is pretty good even with holidays like Christmas Thanksgiving and dates. Some of my friends I using that 1 of them they would commend me to use it and it's a really dark nice shape for your lips. This lipstick is for mostly young people but I can try it for like a little bit all the people I would look to Monday to to Maybe like your mom your gramma maybe your grandmaw your anti your friends your girlfriend's this would be a perfect gift for you for valentines for your girlfriends.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Review for: Daikon more...
The liquid lip gets redefined with this handcrafted, moisture-rich, high-pigment formula. Bite Beauty’s most nourishing lipstick, Amuse Bouche, gets liquified, while offering rich, high-impact color and a creamy, comfortable application that glides on with unprecedented precision. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick
Kim M.
Review for: Chutney more...
If you are looking for a liquid lipstick, this isn't it. It's called a liquified lipstick for a reason and it's really more of a traditional cream lipstick melted down and applied with a doe foot applicator. I have super dry lips that will peel after half an hour with a drying lipstick and I can wear this all day without them peeling at all. It definitely isn't transfer proof, it will get all over anything you put your lips on. It's also super creamy so if your lip products tend to bleed you will need a lip liner with this since it doesn't set. I love the color selection of these since there are so many shades that look great on olive skin, which isn't very common. I have the shade chutney and it is really beautiful. I thought it would look more brown, but it's a beautiful pink/mauve/coral that's a surprisingly complex and flattering shade. I love the grey soft matte packaging with the clear bottom so you can see the shade without having to open it up.
Hailey A.
Review for: Whip more...
This was interesting for me to try. I had never heard of bite beauty so I was very open to it. The color was beautiful and I was so excited to try it. When I put it on my lips i was surprised by the smell it had. It was almost like a mint chapstick that I had as a kid. Huge turnoff for me. I smelled it the whole time I wore it and it almost made me feel sick. I would definitely wear it if it weren’t for the smell
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I have the shade Cava which is a beautiful mauve. I like the formula of this liquid lipstick because it’s not runny and not too thick. Cava is creamy and applies smoothly. Since it’s a liquified lipstick it doesn’t dry down like a liquid matte and is way more hydrating. This doesn’t settle into my lip lines which is a plus. This lipstick is comfortable to wear and has great longevity. I don’t reapply much except for after eating. The smell is really light and almost smells a little lemony which I like. I would repurchase and would recommend it.
Cheri L.
Atascadero
Review for: Puree, Supreme more...
Liquid lipstick for those that can't tolerate matte, drying formulas!

I purchased two of these (Puree, a great muted orange-red and Supreme, a berry color) and have fallen in love with them. My lips are extremely dry and don't tolerate matte or drying formulas well, and these are moisturizing enough to be a great alternative. They do transfer (the formula is a lot like a very pigmented gloss that leaves a heavy stain), but Supreme has lasted 4-5 hours of heavy water drinking on my lips.
spectacular g.
Review for: Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (Demi Glace) more...
So this is basically like a chocolate color. I was super worried it would be too dark, but it ended up looking beautiful! Trick is to use very little and brush it out with a separate lip brush to blend the color out. It looks amazing on anyone this way and it has like a slight glossy look to it! Only complaint is I didn’t like the wand since it was really bent, maybe a manufacturing defect? Also the formula is really thick so kinda hard to work with it but not too bad!
Haritha A.
Does this have a matte finish? Does it transfer? Do you have to reapply frequently?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What's your favorite shade?
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
How do they compare to other liquid lipsticks out there?? (Stila, Anastasia, lipsense..) I LOVE Bites lipsticks so my hopes are high!!!!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick Do you prefer the application and wear of this lipstick with or without the Line & Define Lip Primer underneath?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
I never try bite cosmestic does is a good brand??