BY BITE BEAUTY

The Perfect Bite gets liquified. Inspired by a melted Amuse Bouche Lipstick, this indulgently creamy liquid lipstick upends expectations: Forget matte, dry, finishes. Unlike traditional liquid lipsticks, this Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner features high pigment color, indulgently creamy wear and a satin finish that won’t suck the life out of your lips. Our secret? Skipping silicones in favor of melt-on-your-mouth monoi butter and coconut oil. Plus, you’ll love the precise applicator, for lip looks that won’t compromise on definition.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick is handcrafted in small batches by Bite Beauty at the brand’s facility in Toronto. And, just like Amuse Bouche Lipstick, it features a fresh-pressed citrus flavor.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Tip: It’s pronounced “Ah-muse Boosh.”

For best results, fill in lips with The Lip Pencil. Layer Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick on top for enhanced grip and ultimate wear.

Monoi Butter – For hydration and a sumptuous feel
Coconut Oil - For hydration and a smooth texture

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Silica*, Coconut Alkanes*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*/**, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil*, Shellac Wax*, Hydroxystearic Acid*, Aroma (Flavor), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Mica*, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate*, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate*, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*/**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*/**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*, Resveratrol – antioxidant found in red wine

+/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)*, Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)*,  Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Tin Oxide*

(Stands for * Natural ** Organic)

• What's your favorite shade?9 Answers
  • Does this have a matte finish? Does it transfer? Do you h...12 Answers
  • Have you tried the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip...2 Answers
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick
  • "beautiful lipstick. I usually wear only liquid lipsticks because they last so much longer than normal lipsticks, but this lipstick surpassed all expectations and lasted all day, and has a beautiful shade range. will be buying more of these lipsticks!" in 215 reviews
  • "Thank you so much Influenster for sending me free makeup products I absolutely love them! ✨🌹 I'm happy that they are organic/natural! It smells amazing 🍊it's very creamy and pigmented it also lasts a very long time, it's not matte it's more like a gloss and they are by far my fave right now it is awesome" in 147 reviews
  • "I love this new liquified lipstick. I got in color Whip as soon as it came out on Sephora app. The color range is amazing . The lipstick feels amazing on the lips. It is so hydrating. The only thing is it does not dry down and you will need to reapply it but the color pay off is amazing. Need to get more colors." in 128 reviews
  • "This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!" in 69 reviews
  • "It gives your lips a very soft and natural look I recommend it a lot even tho it can expensive it's worth it" in 48 reviews
Sarah S.
Atlanta
Review for: Braised more...
I love liquid lipstick but hate mattes, so this product has been perfect for me. I wanted a new red with some staying power, something I didn’t feel I’d have to reapply often and something that would fade into a pretty shade as the day wore on. Sephora didn’t carry another fave of mine, Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain, but an associate suggested this and I’m so glad she did! The formula is very unique, thick and creamy. It does a great job of keeping my lips moisturized, especially when I wear the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask under it. A little bit goes a very long way and it did take me some time to get the hang of applying it. It’s definitely not a product you can reapply quickly which is my one qualm with it, but since it does last long and doesn’t give me a heinous clown mouth as it fades, I can deal. I was on the fence about the colors as I wanted a true red (the other red was slightly orangey), but I’m really impressed with Braised, even with my pale skin. It’s a little dramatic but doesn’t look too gothy, and it’s different from most colors I wear. This product is definitely worth the price and I’m very glad I tried it!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Pare, Puree, Caramelized, Whip, Chutney more...
I absolutely ADORE this liquified lipstick formula. It's like nothing else I have in my collection. They are pricey but I think they're well worth it. Love the soft touch matte packaging and that you can see each color at the bottom since there's a clear spot. The colors are also gorgeous and they're so different. I can always count on Bite Beauty to release unique shades along with including everyday neutrals and beautiful bolds. These are amazing. I don't mind the fact that they don't dry down completely nor are they transfer proof. They are very different from your typical matte liquid lipstick- so if that's what you're looking for or hoping they are, these are not that and I can already tell you that you won't like them. If this is something completely different to you but also interesting enough to you that you've wanted to try it, I recommend buying one in a shade family that you are comfortable with. I did that first and then after I fell in love I purchased more shades including Pare and Purée (both shades that were so unique to me and 100% original to my collection.) I'm so happy that I tried these and also tried shades I normally wouldn't gravitate towards because they ended up being my favorite ones out of them all! Can't say enough good things about this product. I'm so obsessed and in love with everything about it! You go Bite! Kicked-ass with this formula!
Lïndä Z.
Phoenix
This ban is so amazing. I will use it everyday. I even using when I go out. It makes my lips bigger if you just shaping pretty good. I recommend this lipstick. This its stake it's pretty good to go out on a date or glotte with your girlfriends. This lipstick is pretty good even with holidays like Christmas Thanksgiving and dates. Some of my friends I using that 1 of them they would commend me to use it and it's a really dark nice shape for your lips. This lipstick is for mostly young people but I can try it for like a little bit all the people I would look to Monday to to Maybe like your mom your gramma maybe your grandmaw your anti your friends your girlfriend's this would be a perfect gift for you for valentines for your girlfriends.
Kim M.
Review for: Chutney more...
If you are looking for a liquid lipstick, this isn't it. It's called a liquified lipstick for a reason and it's really more of a traditional cream lipstick melted down and applied with a doe foot applicator. I have super dry lips that will peel after half an hour with a drying lipstick and I can wear this all day without them peeling at all. It definitely isn't transfer proof, it will get all over anything you put your lips on. It's also super creamy so if your lip products tend to bleed you will need a lip liner with this since it doesn't set. I love the color selection of these since there are so many shades that look great on olive skin, which isn't very common. I have the shade chutney and it is really beautiful. I thought it would look more brown, but it's a beautiful pink/mauve/coral that's a surprisingly complex and flattering shade. I love the grey soft matte packaging with the clear bottom so you can see the shade without having to open it up.
brynn h.
lititz
I absolutely love this liquid lip from bite beauty! It’s a perfect nude for so many skin tones. There’s enough warmth that it doesn’t wash out pale skin, but it’s also not so light you can’t rock it with a lip liner if you have a darker complexion. I’m personally a medium-tan complexion and I love it year round. It’s a comfortable hydrating formula that leaves a little bit of a satin finish. I personally love this because my lips don’t look or feel dry! I can do a quick no makeup look with it or add a slightly darker liner and some gloss for a more glam look. Highly recommended and would love to try more lip products from bite beauty. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I have the shade Cava which is a beautiful mauve. I like the formula of this liquid lipstick because it’s not runny and not too thick. Cava is creamy and applies smoothly. Since it’s a liquified lipstick it doesn’t dry down like a liquid matte and is way more hydrating. This doesn’t settle into my lip lines which is a plus. This lipstick is comfortable to wear and has great longevity. I don’t reapply much except for after eating. The smell is really light and almost smells a little lemony which I like. I would repurchase and would recommend it.
Cheri L.
Atascadero
Review for: Puree, Supreme more...
Liquid lipstick for those that can't tolerate matte, drying formulas!

I purchased two of these (Puree, a great muted orange-red and Supreme, a berry color) and have fallen in love with them. My lips are extremely dry and don't tolerate matte or drying formulas well, and these are moisturizing enough to be a great alternative. They do transfer (the formula is a lot like a very pigmented gloss that leaves a heavy stain), but Supreme has lasted 4-5 hours of heavy water drinking on my lips.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Review for: Eclair more...
These are a nice liquefied lipstick. The color selection is nice. I have éclair which is a nice soft muted pink , great for everyday wear. I find the product to be emollient, it does not dry out my lips, and does not have any funny tastes. It does not last a super long time, with regular wear it will leave a decent stain to the lip-- if you eat or anything you need to reapply. Overall I think it is a good product.
Kiara N.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I had gotten the mini set of these and they really are great lipsticks with an awesome texture; however, they get everywhere. They are a pretty glossy finish so they smudge all day. I’ve set them with translucent powder before though and they lasted all day with no problems and last well without it too. Great lipsticks you just have to be careful with how much they smudge.
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
These should not be confused with actual classic matte liquid lipsticks that set and look dry on your lips. These are "melted" lipsticks which give you an insane amount of coverage, pigmentation and wear beautifully well throughout the day.
They have more of that glossy, semi-satin finish but you can blot them down to a pure satin finish (use sparingly, because little goes a long way).
Haritha A.
Does this have a matte finish? Does it transfer? Do you have to reapply frequently?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What's your favorite shade?
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
How do they compare to other liquid lipsticks out there?? (Stila, Anastasia, lipsense..) I LOVE Bites lipsticks so my hopes are high!!!!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick Do you prefer the application and wear of this lipstick with or without the Line & Define Lip Primer underneath?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
I never try bite cosmestic does is a good brand??

Sephora