BY BITE BEAUTY #65 in Lipstick

At last, the nourishing, soft texture, delectable scent, and creamy wear of Amuse Bouche Lipstick is now available in a lustrous liquified formula. Introducing Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick, BITE Beauty’s newest sensorial lip innovation in 12 high-pigment shades that redefines liquid color. BITE ensures only the highest standards for color, texture, and performance. Crafted with food-grade ingredients, including coconut oil and nourishing Monoi butter, this doe-foot applicator enhances precision for all-over, creamy coverage. This luxurious formula applies like a gloss and transforms to a semi-glaze finish. Finally, a liquified lip color without any harmful ingredients – BITE delivers beauty with benefits.

To prepare your lips for Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick application, try this artistry tip from BITE Beauty Global Makeup Artist Janice Daoud: “Use the BITE Agave Sugar Lip Scrub to gently exfoliate dry lips. Your soft, smooth pout will love the rich, indulgent wear of the Liquified Lip.”

BITE Beauty is created with natural and organic ingredients for beauty that’s better for you. BITE Beauty lip products do not contain parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, or phthalates.

• What's your favorite shade?9 Answers
  • Does this have a matte finish? Does it transfer? Do you have to rea...10 Answers
  • Have you tried the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick yet?...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jackay W.
Jackay W.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Puree
I received the #amusebouche #theliquifiedlipstick by #bitebeauty #VoxBox that for free for testing purposes. I absolutely love BITE BEAUTY and have several of their other lipsticks. Bite Beauty lip products are created with natural and organic ingredients and are free of petrochemicals. There is a great variety of different highly pigmented shades (12 shades on Sephora) in there Amuse Bouche collection! I got three different shades of liquid lipstick and the Line & Define Lip Primer.  I tested the lipsticks both with and without the primer. The primer is nice but not a necessity with these lipsticks. I did enjoy using the primer with other lipstick and when my lips were dry and had some texture. I got three shades (DEMI-GLACE , ECLAIR, FLAMBE).

• DEMI-GLACE ~  a cool tone brownish shade. It kinda looks gray on my skin tone but would look much better on darker skin tones. • ECLAIR ~ a pink mauve shade. This shade kinda blends in with my lips. I did test this shade on my friend who has very fair skin and the color really popped on her lips!• FLAMBE ~ classic bright red. This is my favorite shade!! I loved how bright the shade is. It is a perfect universally red. Definitely, would recommend this shade for everyone.
 These "liquified lipsticks" have coconut scent, but it goes away in about 30 minutes or so. The coconut scent is because it is made with Monoi Butter (Offers hydration and a sumptuous texture) and Coconut Oil  (Delivers hydration and smooth application). Because of all the butter and oil, it never dries down and has a good amount of shine (not necessarily glossy). Feels very creamy & moisturizing. Has good coverage and I was able to get a full lip without having to dip back into the tube. One of the biggest reasons I like this formula is that it feels smooth and creamy but NOT STICKY. It is a very moisture rich formula but it's not like a gloss. My lips feel great with these lipsticks on!! I do have one complaint. The lipstick does transfer onto my teeth. I think this is because they are so creamy. It can get a little annoying so that why I gave it four stars.The packaging is AMAZING. I love how sleek it is! The tubes are square, in all matte black except for about 1/2 inch at the bottom, which shows the actual color that's inside the tube. The applicator is your standard doe foot. Each tube contains 0.25 oz (7.15 g). Overall I love these liquid lipsticks and they are highly pigmented. I highly recommend these to any lipstick lover or someone looking for a creamy lipstick without it being sticky or glossy!

Thank you so much to #Influenster and #bitebeauty for selecting me to test out the new #theliquifiedlipstick I received in my #amusebouche #VoxBox free from @Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own and are in no way influenced by the company that sent these products to me!!!!
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: Puree
This is my review of the #amusebouche #theliquifiedlipstick by #bitebeauty #VoxBox that I received for free for testing purposes. I received three different shades of liquid lipstick and a tube of Line & Define Lip Primer, which is meant to be applied prior to application of the lipstick. I tested the lipstick both with and without the primer. And I prefer it without. The lipstick felt like it was sliding around on my lips when I was applying over top of the primer. Using the primer made it more difficult to get a clean, sharp edge. I definitely won't be using the primer with these, and this isn t the only reason why. OK, shade descriptions:
• DEMI-GLACE ~ can best be described as a cool tone brownish shade with a purple undertone. It totally reminds me of a shade I'd be rocking back in 1994.
• ECLAIR ~ my favorite of the three sent to me is a rosey mid-tone mauve shade that could be worn by women with several different skin tones. It's not a "nude", in my opinion. Definitely too pink to be considered a nude. This is my favorite of the three complimentary shades that were sent to me.
• FLAMBE ~ is the perfect name for this bright tomato red!! Depending on the lighting or your skin tone, this shade can appear more red or orange. It's gorgeous!

• These "liquified lipsticks" (as #bitebeauty is calling them) have a more than subtle scent, but after about 30 minutes, the scent has dissipated but not completely gone away. I don't quite understand the whole fragrance in makeup thing, but I know it bothers some people so I wanted to mention it.
• I also want to note that these are in NO WAY matte lipsticks. They never dry down and there's a good amount of shine on the lips, but not necessarily "glossy." They have excellent coverage and feel very creamy & moisturizing. It's quite possible to get your lips covered without having to dip back into the tube.

**On the box statements (liquid lipsticks): Made with Resveratrol (Infused with 5mg), 97% Natural, Made With Natural, Food Grade & Organic Ingredients.
**The Prep & Define Lip Primer contains 3% Reservatrol and is 100% Natural Made With Food Grade Organic Ingredients, however, it contains peppermint oil and I find it to be irritating and drying. Had the peppermint oil been left out, I think it would've been a great lip moisturizer, not that these lipsticks really need it.**

•The packaging is sleek and chic. The tubes are square, in all matte black except for about 1/2 inch at the bottom, which shows the actual color that's inside the tube. I love that because the writing on the sticker is too tiny for my eyes too read most times. The applicator is your standard doe foot, but a bit firmer and on a nice angle.
Each tube contains 0.25 oz (7.15 g).
**WHY I DIDN'T GIVE 5 STARS:
- If there was less, or preferably no scent in the lipsticks.
- The presence of drying and irritating peppermint oil in the lip primer.
- If products were cruelty-free.

Thank you so much to #Influenster and #bitebeauty for selecting me to test out the new #theliquifiedlipstick I received in my #amusebouche #VoxBox free from @Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own and are in no way influenced by the company that sent these products to me.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Review for: Puree
I have three very different shades of Bite Beauty's The Liquified Lipstick. I have the pink soft rose Éclair, Demi-Glace a chocolate mauve, and the red vivid poppy Flambe. There is such a great variety of different highly pigmented shades that there is a perfect shade for everyone! I loved the bright colorful pink and how it made my lips pop with color. I liked how the Demi-Glace transformed my lips into a purplish chocolate mauve shade that is so dramatic and I like how it makes a big pigmented statement on my lips. I loved the bright vivid poppy red Flambe shade because it is such a classic red that is universally flattering and is so bright and pigmented that it makes a statement all on its own. These liquid lipsticks have a very moisture rich formula that feel smooth, creamy, not sticky and glides perfectly across my lips. My lips feel great with these lipsticks on and they feel hydrated and soft. I apply this liquid lipstick after using the the Bite Beauty Lip & Define Primer which really works well at keeping the lipstick inside the lines and at getting my lips prepped for the perfect application. My only complaint is that they do transfer at first but since they are so highly pigmented the color and intensity remain the same, I just wish that they stayed on my lips better. The results themselves are indeed rich, highly pigmented, and high impact colors that make a huge statement on your lips that lasts all day with color and shine. I love how the pigmented color does not fade and how they are also glossy too! I wear the Éclair for my everyday look, the Demi-Glace for going out at night or if I'm all dressed up, and the Flambe when I wear minimal makeup during the day or when dressed up to go out at night. A shade for every occasion! I love the formula so much and how Bite Beauty uses natural and organic ingredients in there products including these lipsticks such as coconut oil. Overall I love these liquid lipsticks and can't get over how highly pigmented they are and how they remain so for the entire day! I highly recommend these to any lipstick lover!
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
san antonio tx
Review for: Puree
I've tried other great BITE lipsticks products before but this formula has to be my all time favorite thus far. I received 3 shades Eclair which is just the prettiest shade of pink, Flambé that has such a delicious citrus smell and is the perfect shade of red that can compliment the lightest to the darkest of skin tones and last but definitely not least DEMI-GLACÉ that is just one shade that makes me feel so sexy and mysterious. It's a perfect shade of a brown that looks so natural especially with those with more of yellow undertones. There is no doubt in my mind that you can find the perfect shade for your skin tone because we all know how hard that can be sometimes.
Now to the formula- it applies creamy and dries to a satin finish. It gives you the nourishing ability of regular lipstick with the soaring pigment of a matte liquid lipstick.
I also received a line and define lip primer. I do feel like it helped with priming and smoothing my lips for a more even application. It smelt a lot like a citrus fruit. The lipstick lasted 4/5 hours which I feel is great for a satin lipstick. The lipsticks retail for $24 I picked up 2 more shades whip and braised. I can't wait to show
my friends.
"I received this product as a free sample" or (if on mobile) at the end of your review mention that you received this product free for review purposes.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
Review for: Puree
This review is for the BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipsticks and Primer. I received three amazing shades, (perfect for any event!), which are: eclair, flambé and Demi-glacé. Plus the line and define lip primer.

I tried all three shades, I mean who couldn't resist!? In my photo you will see I combined two colors. I lined my lips with MAC stone lip liner (ash brown), and majority of the lip has Demi-glacé on it with a dab of eclair in the middle.

For all my liquid lipstick lovers, you have to try this amazing new formula! Nothing like the standard drying liquid lips. The Amuse Bouche Liquified formula is incredibly creamy and truly a liquid! You can even see a sheen in my picture. The formula is very nourishing on the lips leaving them feeling plump and luscious! Even better- BITE Beauty didn't sacrifice the pigment what so ever. The formula may feel light and creamy, but don't let it fool you the color payoff is amazing! Keep in mind this product will transfer while eating, drinking or kissing. But have no fear- it is long wearing!

Packaging is luxurious as well, gorgeous matte black and chic square tube. Feels very nice to the touch and supports the price point.

I received this complimentary product from Influenster & BITE Beauty for my own testing purposes and review. This review is courtesy of Influenster's BITE Beauty Vox Box. All opinions are 100% my own honest review.
Simone I.
Simone I.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Puree
Ohhh my this NEW liquid lipstick from BITE is hands down the BEST!! Plus the fact that it's NATURAL holds a SPECIAL place in my heart..seriously if you happen to taste it, you will be pleasantly surprised it's a little sweet. It's nice to know it's NOT packed with CHEMICALS but GOOD QUALITY ingredients such as Monoi Butter & Coconut Oil, which clearly delivers incredible hydration! I am pleased with the ease of use & HIGH color payoff, it has a very luxurious feel since its THICK & BUTTERY but not slippery all over the place..feels like it should cost way more money. I was able to play with a few colors & they ALL were lovely on my skin tone (NC44 - NC45)..I tried Purée, Braised, Demi-Glace, & Chutney. The color blew my mind was BRAISED right at first swipe..it's a gorgeous muted Deep Scarlet color, truly unique & the fact that the formula is so luxe & hydrating, this color looks even BETTER! It's NOT MATTE but it does last without moving ALL over my lips like some other cheaper butter gloss type lipsticks. This one truly does STAY PUT, but PLEASE only USE a LITTLE at a time & allow at least 5 - 8 min for it to set, if not, you will see it rub off on your teeth a little from the inside of your lip, if you have full lips like I do. After I allowed it to set, I was AMAZED it did not transfer to my teeth anymore ..NO LIE! I used it with no lip liner & there was minimal feathering after 5+ hours. You will need to re-apply a little if you eat but I don't mind since the formula is soo buttery..I honestly look forward to re-applying it! Not to mention, if you live in a hot place like I do (California) or vacationing somewhere HOT, this lipstick is PERFECT since it's already melted! Give it a try..I am certain you will FALL in LOVE with it!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Homewood, AL
Review for: Puree, Other
This review is for the BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick VoxBox. I was really excited to get these products because I have been wanting to try Bite Beauty products for a while. I received Demi-Glace, Flambe, and Éclair in my box. The first thing that I noticed about the products is the packaging. I think that the packaging is very sleek and chic. Second, the products smell AMAZING!!!! They applied really easily, I like that the applicator had a bend to it and it was flat it made it easier to create sharp lines along the corned of my mouth. The product was also very comfortable to wear, but never truly dried down and was always a little tacky making it not transfer proof, but I didn't mind it to much because I liked the overall look of the lip. I also received a prep and prime product in the box which also smelled amazing, but I am not sure how much it really helped, but it did feel really nice on my lips. I would by this product again for sure.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Puree
I was pleasantly surprised by these liquified lipsticks since the one's I had previously been using (Stila, Giorgio Armani) have been quite drying and the staying power was almost non-existent.

I first tried these out for an engagement party, and after eating and drinking, the lipstick still had nearly full coverage! Typically with liquid lipsticks, you're left with a dry coating along the edges of your lips after awhile, with zero product left in the center, leaving this "I-only-used-lip-pencil" type of look.

Since the Bite Beauty Liquified lipsticks are so hydrating, I never ran into this issue! It's definitely a full-coverage, highly pigmented, product that's more of a gloss than a matte liquid lipstick.

I also highly recommend using the primer stick before application. I actually had never used a lipstick primer before, but in my opinion, it played as huge role in helping my lipstick stay put for the entirety of the party.

Demi-glace was my favorite color from the bunch, a dark mauve/rose color, but I'm looking forward to trying the Cava for more of everyday use.

** I received these products complementary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
Review for: Puree
*These were sent to me for free to review

I was really excited to try out these Liquid Lipsticks in the three shade: Flambé (An orange red), Éclair (A rosy mauve), and Demi-Glace (A brownish mauve) by Bite Beauty. I used the Line and Define Lip Primer first to prolong the duration of my lipstick - this primer by Bite Beauty has a pleasant minty and moisturizing feeling - it felt really nice on. The liquid lipstick itself applied very smoothly, and felt really comfortable on the lips. The applicator is quite precise, so you don't really need a lip liner to define your lips beforehand, but you can use one if you prefer - I didn't really feel the need to when I wore these. When you first apply the lipstick, it feels like a very opaque non-sticky gloss, but it settles into a moisturizing, comfortable finish.

If you like mattes, this is not for you - but if you're looking for something moisturizing with a lot of pigment, this is perfect. I found this to be quite long lasting, as I didn't have to reapply much through the day, even after eating and drinking. Overall, I really liked this product and would definitely look into getting more shades.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Review for: Puree
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to review. My review is based on my personal use! I first applied the Bite Beauty lip primer (also received complimentary from Influenster). I have never before used a lip primer, but it smoothed my lips nicely before applying the liquid lipstick. It was almost like a chap stick, but a bit more firm. I applied the liquid lipstick afterwards. It went on very smooth and I absolutely love the shades! Eclair matches well to my natural lip color. I also have very fair skin, which makes this color great because it isn't extremely dramatic. The application was flawless. I would not consider this matte because after application it stayed on like a gloss. I do not need a lip liner with this product! I did notice that because of the glossiness, it does tend to wear off a bit. I had to reapply around 3 hours later, which is still considerably long lasting. The packaging is very classy and durable. I love the matte finish on it! I highly recommend this product to all lip lovers. You can find this at Sephora! Bite Beauty #contest #complimentary #bitebeauty #newfavorite
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a matte finish? Does it transfer? Do you have to reapply frequently?
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite shade?
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do they compare to other liquid lipsticks out there?? (Stila, Anastasia, lipsense..) I LOVE Bites lipsticks so my hopes are high!!!!
Wyomissing, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick Do you prefer the application and wear of this lipstick with or without the Line & Define Lip Primer underneath?
Ellina P.
Ellina P.
Lunenburg , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick yet? I'm so obsessed with Braised!