BeautyLipLip MakeupBite
Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori)

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori)

by Bite

A collection of high-impact lipsticks in dimensional shades that have been handcrafted to deliver extreme moisture, soft texture, and creamy wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori)!
Michelle M.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori) uploaded by Michelle M.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori) uploaded by Michelle M.
I know I’m reviewing a now discontinued lipstick. But I’m hoping by doing this, by some miracle Bite Beauty will magically see all of our social media posts and bring back such a wonderful and amazing lipstick. This beautiful color is called Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori) #Nori . It such a gorgeous cooled toned brown or simply, a red-brown. I also know it’s more of a fall or autumnal lip shade, but there are no rules when it comes to makeup. If you love it and it makes you happy, then go for it. And that’s what Bite Beauty #BiteBeauty has done for me with the amuse bouche lipsticks. Technically, these now discontinued lipsticks are considered to have a satin finish . I would say, if you have them, you know they lean towards more of a cream finish. I usually will use a lip brush and work it into my lips, blot…repeat, blot and I can get them to last a good 6 hours without having to do any sort of touch up in between. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori) Nori does not disappoint or any shade from Bite Beauty for that matter. I have multiple shades that I absolutely love so it saddens me ever time I sit at my makeup vanity and see all the shades that were so talked about just a few years ago. If I have to critique one thing, I wish the formula was a tad bit more of a true satin finish. That way you could just swipe, swipe swipe and be done in a flash. Let’s hope one day soon Bite Beauty will bring back the #AmuseBouche #Lipsticks . Fingers crossed that will happen sooner rather than later. So if you can find any of the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipsticks on eBay or Amazon Prime then check them out, you won’t be disappointed . Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Bite Beauty Agave+ Intensive Vegan Lip Mask Agave BITE Beauty Power Move Creamy Matte Lip Crayon #Bite #Beauty #Amuse #Bouche #SatinLipstick #LipColor #Lippy #discontinued #musthave #bringback #bringitback #gamechanger #summermakeup #summeressential
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori) uploaded by Val P.
Great for a vampy, 90s girl vibe. It doesn’t take a lot for a lipstick to completely wash me out or look crazy intense on me. Although it does make for a pretty gothic girl shade. (See Halloween photo of me channeling Felice Fawn.) Very moisturizing and doesn’t settle into fine lines. It’s surprisingly forgiving and goof proof for such a dark shade and somehow makes my lips look plumper. Great for beginners or for less precise application like the lip stain looks that seem to be trending.
Valentina R.
Vancouver, BC
Just got this recently for their old stock sale, and this colour is so nice and vibrant. Classy, makes me feel grown. Great for the holidays
Jackee P.
Tulsa, OK
I love bite when it comes to lip lip colors and lip liners. The colors are very saturated and they really stay they also glide on so smoothly and don't dry out your lips. The colors they have are just beautiful they have everything from natural to deep dark redark red and really any shade of red that you need.
Sy C.
This lipstick feels kind of dry. Maybe if I apply chapsticks prior to this lipstick or a gloss on top, it would make the consistency a little better. I do love the shade and how pigmented it is but I won’t be purchasing this product again
Becky R.
Seattle
Gorgeous color. Highly pigmented and shiny finish but doesn't bleed. Stays on really well but need to reapply after eating.
Lisa D.
Flushing, NY
Bite beauty is hands down the best lip product. They really invest in quality. I use their lipstick, lip scrubs and the agave lip protector which I literally keep a hat in every room of my house for easy access. They great thing about the color is the fact that you can customize in lip lab
Meg S.
Auburn, CA
Love these lipsticks. They come in a wide range of colors and they are so soft and smooth on your lips. After use, your lips feel nourished. Color stays on for a while too, but for transfer.
kate B.
Missoula, MT
This is a gorgeous color, I purchased Nori, and the formula wears beautifully. I have thinner lips and I prefer how it looks with an over lined lip. Would highly recommend this brand for lip products !
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick (Nori) uploaded by Alison R.
Well I just see this and buy it. The color its. Very dark look nice for me at least I like it. I had to apply it just 2 times ... not sure of the name as the package dont show the color name. And I can't remeber either see it when I got it. I just saw the color and took it.

Looking for your answer?