BY BITE BEAUTY

What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: With its sole focus on lips, Bite Beauty proves you don't have to sacrifice performance for a product made from nature. Their lip products are created with... see more...

R3beauty M.
painesville
Love this lipstick it is that perfect everyday nude super comfortable on the lips and pretty solid wear time. All the Bite lipsticks that I’ve used have a really nice sent to them. Would for sure recommend and would buy again probably looks better on a more fair to medium skin tone
zoe y.
charleston, SC
This lipstick isn’t just a lipstick. It’s so so so so moisturizing and versatile. I can apply a thin layer for a tinted lip balm look or I can create a full on glam look with it. Bite has some of the best lip products on the market, and this is no exception.
Nina F.
Baltimore, MD
It’s not that suitable for darker skin on its own and I could do without the sweet taste. It pairs well with a skin tone or dark berry colored liner on darker skin. Purchased at Marshall’s for $5 I would buy again if the color was suitable.
alycia m.
Chattanooga
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPSTICK EVER. this is such a beautiful nude shade and the way this feels on your lips is amazing. instead of a cakey feeling, you feel like you have a luxury lip mask on. the packaging is actually super cute too!!!
Michelle E.
US
This is a great lipstick! It feels comfortable in the lips and is shaped in such a way that makes application very easy. The product smells great and for a lipstick that isn't a liquid lip, it has a very impressive wear time
Christina D.
Perfect nude for medium skin tones! I love using Colourpop bff2 lipliner or Chi lipliner for a more neutral nude! For color reference in Too Faced Born This Way I'm in the shades Sand for winter & Praline for summer!
Arlette G.
Miami
Love these lipsticks I have a collection and this has to be my favorite color. It goes with every look because it is a neutral nude. The formula is comfortable and hydrating. Love bite beauty lipsticks in all forms!
Yaya B.
Berkeley, CA
Such a beautiful color and the smell and tase is very pleasant unlike most lipsticks. I love that the ingredients are natural and the wearability is spectacular for a it’s kind.
Arely T.
Fontana, CA
I don’t know how many times I went back and forth on deciding whether or not I should purchase this lipstick. I’m so happy I ended up buying it. I love the shade and how hydrating it is.
caitlin c.
US
This is some of the best lipstick I've ever touched to my lips, feels just like it's nourishing you throughout normal wear.