4 colors available

BY BITE BEAUTY

A duo with deluxe-size, double-ended lipsticks with four holiday shade pairings. Swipe on gorgeous lip color for every festive occasion with the Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo. It features a signature Amuse Bouche shade with a limited-edition, foiled top coat that's perfect for the holiday season. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals. see more...

• This is awesome! But what are some creative ways ...Be the first to answer!
  • I'm so interested in this color, the Sour Cherry/Gold, but want to ...1 Answers
  • How long does this lipstick last? Is it an all day lipstick or wou...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Rose Gold/ Fig 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
Bite Beauty lipsticks have some of the best formulas with one major drawback. But first let's talk color, the Fig side is such a good daytime neutral. On the other hand I'm not so in love with the Rose Gold side. I love the feel of this formula on my lips, very smooth. Major drawback...I hate how soft the lipsticks are. They always end up cracking and breaking before I'm halfway through a bullet. Way too delicate for my liking.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
I bought this as a Christmas gift for myself and I love it! Bite Beauty may make my favorite lipsticks. First of all, they smell faintly of lemon and lime (in the best way possible). They last a long time for Creme lipsticks (~4-5 hours including drinking) and are comfortable the entire time. This duo is smaller than I was expecting however, but for the price it's worth it. Try these out, I doubt you'll be disappointed!
Elin J.
Elin J.
Review for: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Opal/ Jam 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
This duo will be my Christmas lipstick for sure. The color of the Jam end is just this absolutely flawless berry color that I'm in love with. When you layer Jam over Opal you end up with an incredibly dual toned color unlike any in my stash. I don't know if I'll buy Opal again because it'll probably last me a long time since I don't wear a lot of lipstick, but I think I'll keep Jam always in my stash.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Review for: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Gold/ Sour Cherry 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
These are gorgeous!
The packaging is nice and simple, you apply one side and flip it over and top it with the shimmer and omg it's so beautiful. It's creamy and long lasting, it does transfer but that doesn't bother me.
I've gotten so many complaints when I wear this, I almost don't want to tell people what I'm wearing because it's that beautiful! It's 14 bucks such a great value. I highly recommend!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Knoxville, TN
I bought shade Pepper and Bronze at Sephora for $14. I wasn't expecting much because I casually grabbed it in the travel section while waiting in line, but the pigment in Pepper was amazing. Bronze was great as well, but I like more calm tones for everyday looks. I wish Bite would make more bullet size lipsticks because I can easily through this in my clutch without anyone seeing
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
Flavors matter to me, and this lipstick duo tastes lovely! Surprise! The purple shade (Jam) is a bit too dark for me, but I soften it with a nude color. The opal shade works great over any other lip color, too. For $14, I think it's a deal, and I will definitely be buying more colors from Bite. Sadly, I missed out on the red Mistletoe shade.
Renita T.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
I love the color!! It is a travel size so it is small! However, the two colors actually look very nice blended together. I think it is a bit pricey at $14 since it is sample sizes of each but I do like it! I don't know that I would buy it again but they are very pretty colors and it is nice to keep in my bag!
Becca A.
Becca A.
I got this as a gift and am so surprised by how much I love it. When I opened it I didn't think much of the colors but on they look amazing together! That gold gives such a beautiful shimmer to the pink. It isn't very long lasting & needs to be reapplied after eating/drinking, but it doesn't dry out of flake.
Rowan G.
Rowan G.
A beautiful combination of colors. Sour Cherry is a perfect, and in my opinion, universally flattering color. I've loved Bite lipsticks for a long time and their quality always impresses me. Buy it at Sephora or online. The combination of red and gold is very pretty! Or you can use them by themselves.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Bite is my favorite lipstick brand. They have great colors and it's a fabulous product. I always purchase it at Sephora and they have a wide range available in store and online. This one is so fun with the gold glitter! It's one of my favorite lipstick purchases from the past few months!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
How long does this lipstick last? Is it an all day lipstick or would I have to reapply it several times during the day?
Alysania J.
Alysania J.
I'm so interested in this color, the Sour Cherry/Gold, but want to know if the red is a warmer or cooler red or if it's just about neutral?
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This is awesome! But what are some creative ways to use this product?