BY BITE BEAUTY #92 in Lipstick

A duo with deluxe-size, double-ended lipsticks with four holiday shade pairings. Swipe on gorgeous lip color for every festive occasion with the Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo. It features a signature Amuse Bouche shade with a limited-edition, foiled top coat that's perfect for the holiday season. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals. see more...

• This is awesome! But what are some creative ways to use this prod...1 Answers
  • I'm so interested in this color, the Sour Cherry/Gold, but want t...1 Answers
  • How long does this lipstick last? Is it an all day lipstick or w...6 Answers
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Rose Gold/ Fig 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL, Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Bronze/ Pepper 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
These products are super cute! I bought one of them on sale at Sephora then recently found another at an even cheaper price at Marshalls. I was taken aback by how small they actually are, but for the low price it's not a bad deal. On the lips the shimmery colors don't layer well on top of the regular shades, but they go well by themselves. They are extremely creamy and hydrating lipsticks and I will buy more if I find them. The swatches from top to bottom are: Bronze, Pepper, Rose Gold, then Fig.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Gold/ Sour Cherry 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
I’m trying to figure out a look with the gold but when I searched I was impressed at how pigmented it was. I found this at a TJ Maxx and normally I do t buy professional brands at department stores but I figure if I was gonna try something, I didn’t want to spend a ton! I’m happy. The colors are beautiful and I’m excited to try more from them!
Mrs. B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have almost every color they made in the lipstick duos, plus I picked up the holiday collection.  I like Bite because there is a great color payoff, the use food grade ingredients, and I think they have a great price point.  The nice thing about the lip duos is you can try a few different colors without the commitment of a full tube of lipstick.  The only complaint I have is the packaging.  More than one of the plastic within the tops of the tubes has come out and damaged my lipstick.  I think these are a great price point and a great introduction for those who aren't familiar with the brand.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a really cute idea, but not much staying power. I like their original line so much better. I don’t know if it’s because of their food grade ingredients but their lip products tend to bleed easily. Rose gold is a nice lip topper but that’s pretty much it. And I think they’re overpriced
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the jam with its counterpart of an iridescent topper. It was creamy and the fact that it’s double ended and easy to carry was a great idea. It goes on smooth and full of color. The only thing is I think it’s a bit pricey when I bought it for the amount of product in the small tube.
Liz G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Bronze/ Pepper 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
was really interested in these when they first came out, only purchased one. not really long lasting, i felt like it bled a lot after about an hour of wearing. price wasn’t bad for a double end lip. would recommend to someone who wasn’t looking for something long wear.
Alexandra M.
Webster Grvs, MO
Review for: Other
I’m giving this product 4 starts because of the small amount of product you get. Highly pigmented and comfortable, with a long wear time. If you eat, it’ll come off, but leave a nice stain behind instead of a ring of lipstick on the perimeter of your lips.
Heaven B.
Grayling , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are so creamy and pigmented they smell wonderful and the fact that they are food grade is so cool. I love the feel of the tube they are in how it’s like a soft touch rubber. I have bought and will continue to buy other bite lipsticks.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Opal/ Jam 2 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
I love Bite lip color, and Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo is no exception. It glides on easily and doesn’t dry out my lips. Sephora promoted this product so much, I saw it every time I got in the checkout line and basically caved in bought it...I’m a sucker for packaging! This color is honestly terrible on me, but I love the product, the price is reasonable and I’ll definitely purchase it again in another color.
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love how it’s dual sided! The plots are beautiful and it’s very creamy and easy to apply! It’s small and perfect to throw in your bag i definitely recommend I️t to my friends! I need to go get more shades !
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
How long does this lipstick last? Is it an all day lipstick or would I have to reapply it several times during the day?
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo Has anyone tried these?? I just got two of them and was wanting other people's opinions on this brand.
Alysania J.
I'm so interested in this color, the Sour Cherry/Gold, but want to know if the red is a warmer or cooler red or if it's just about neutral?
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This is awesome! But what are some creative ways to use this product?