Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BITE BEAUTY

A high-impact lipstick in multi-dimensional shades, handcrafted to deliver intense moisture and creamy wear, AKA The Perfect Bite.

Meet The Perfect Bite: Amuse Bouche Lipstick. Inspired by amuse-bouche—small, perfectly crafted bites that showcase a chef’s artistry when it comes to flavor, texture and presentation—this lipstick serves bold, creamy color and an unforgettable sensorial experience in a single swipe.

With unexpected undertones and richly saturated triple-milled pigments, its multidimensional shades offer a modern take on color. The small batch, low-heat process preserves a balanced blend of lip-quenching nutrients, vitamins, and 12 nourishing oils—essential for achieving healthy-looking lips—for lip color that is addictively creamy yet weightless. And, it features a mouthwatering flavor made from fresh-pressed citrus layered with notes of cherry, mint, mango and vanilla.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Amuse Bouche Lipstick is handcrafted by Bite Beauty at the brand’s facility in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients, so you can feel good about your lipstick and indulge each and every color craving, guilt-free.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tips:

Tip: It’s pronounced “Ah-muse Boosh.”

Prep step: Start by smoothing lips with Agave Sugar Lip Scrub, then create a perfectly prepped canvas with Line & Define Lip Primer or The Lip Pencil.

Apply a layer of your favorite Amuse Bouche Lipstick to deliver sublime texture and creamy wear.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Triisostearyl Citrate*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*/**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*/**, Silica*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*/**, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*/**, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*/**, Cerica (Silk) Powder, Pearl Powder*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate*, Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*/**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*/**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*/**, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*/**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*/**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*, Resveratrol – antioxidant found in red wine

+/- May Contain: Tin Oxide*, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)*, Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)*, Carmine (Ci 75470)*, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)

(Stands for *Natural **Organic)

• Hey ladies What do you girls think about the brand “bite...11 Answers
  • What is the staying power for the Bite lipsticks?6 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite? Beetroot, Gazpacho or Pepper?34 Answers
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick
  • "They are so creamy love the smell and beautiful color!!!! My favorite one is pepper. Great for valentine day coming up. Not drying at all I'm so happy with the product the texture as well the smell. I received this gift from bite and they did an amazing job on these lipstick in love." in 1355 reviews
  • "I really like these lipsticks. I received 3 shades in the amuse bouche box and I love them all. They are so luxurious and hydrating with a soft citrus scent. I appreciate that these are vegan and also gluten free. I received this product complimentary of influenster." in 830 reviews
  • "OMG I'm in love- I received three colors from influenster and bite beauty in my voxbox to try for free and so far I've only tried the red shade which is gazpacho. I don't usually wear red but it went on so smooth and smells great everyone liked it! I love that it's made with natural ingredients and had actually fruit oils in it! " in 461 reviews
  • "I've tried this in the store it's so gorgeous full pimented lipstick.very mousturizing and long lasting" in 450 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Review for: Chai more...
I received this product from Sephora as part of my birthday month gift (thanks, Sephora!). The color I received (Chai) is a beautiful neutral shade that is just slightly darker than my natural color. It is a standard lippie with a twist-up dispenser and a pointed tip for creating the perfect cupid's bow (something I'm still struggling to achieve after my 30+ years of being alive but I digress...)

The first thing I immediately noticed was how creamy and smooth this product felt on my lips, with almost a mint-sensation that added a nice layer of soothing comfort to my normally dry, fine-lined lips. The product itself goes on very thick, and although I did notice a little bit of unevenness in the opacity of the color with the first pass, that disappeared for sure after the second pass. The color lasted for several hours, but transferred easily to a cup and then disappeared completely after a meal (this is not a product flaw since it is not supposed to be long-wearing but I thought I'd add it in just for good measure for those that are curious). I didn't notice any off-putting smells, and while I wouldn't say it had a taste per se, it did have a little bit of a "mintyness" to it which was nice.

The color is strong, beautiful and would make a nice every day color to those who prefer standard lipsticks over longwear. Overall, I'm really impressed with this brand and I think if you love standard lipsticks this would be a really nice product from a company that seems to be taking steps to create products that are a little more sustainable to the environment, which I find highly commendable.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set Honeycomb/ Sugarcane/ Rhubarb/ Cayenne more...
These are super tiny. Now, I know I gave a higher rating on my last one and your probably wondering why is this one less? First, it has a cool mirror tin can type container and it’s cute. The formula is good on some of the lippies and some are just awful. The sugarcane is a pink color that I will say it’s awful. Comes very patchy on the lips and isn’t pigmented. The others are good but they had added honeycomb which is one that has been in the previous holiday set. Which is why I gave a 3 stars. Otherwise, it’s a good set of lippies.
La G.
Review for: Chai more...
Is there a more comfortable lipstick formula on the market than Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche? I haven't found it and I'm a self avowed lipstick connoisseur.

It's not perfectly transfer proof. If you eat/drink, the lipstick will transfer. But that's a small price to pay for the aesthetic of a lipstick that doesn't suck all the moisture from your lips and the feeling of effortlessness. The one con to Bite AB is that due to it's formula, it tends to go bad quicker than other lipsticks so watch out for that if you're someone who collects lipsticks like they're Pokemon.

I'm MAC NC42 with pigmented lips and Chai is my fave color to wear. 20/10 rec.
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Cava more...
I fell in love with this color when i saw it because i thought it was going to be a cool toned grey purple. The Bite Beauty lipsticks are some of my favorites but i just don’t like this color on me. It isn’t very pigmented and it just looks really dull. The formula of these is so amazing. I love the lemon zing fragrance and the lipstick itself feels moisturizing. I’ll definitely get other colors but this one is a pass for me. I’ll attach a picture of me NOT wearing this lipstick so you can see my overall tone.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Chai, Other more...
This is currently one of my favorite creamy lipsticks, for now my favorite actually. Between the wide range of colors to choose from and the quality of the formula this product is definitely worth five stars! I have this in chai, marshmallow pink and pink salt and I’m obsessed with them all! It is extremely moisturizing and goes on completely smooth & evenly. It’s packed with nutrients, vitamins, omega oils and 12 different essential oils (all edible). It is quite pigmented with a satin finish. It makes my lips look flawless and supple. It doesn’t feel heavy on my lips and never smears! I will continue to purchase this lipstick!
Rachel T.
Review for: Verbena, Fig, Sugarcane, Meringue, Sweet Cream more...
I'm generally pretty skeptical of expensive lipsticks, since many lower priced options are just as good. These lipsticks are actually amazing.
Pros:
    -Incredibly pigmented
    -Moisturizing/doesn't accentuate lip lines
    -Applies very easily/glides on the lips

Cons:
    -Not a particularly long lasting formula

I typically only use transfer proof liquid lipsticks for dark shades if I know I'm going to be eating, but I find myself reaching for some darker shades like Verbena from this collection, just because of how flattering they look and how wonderful they feel. I will have to reapply these lipsticks throughout the day, particularly if I am eating. But they apply so easily, I don't really think it's such a hassle.

While these aren't a matte formula, they are not particularly glossy either; they're a true cream finish.

I highly recommend these lipsticks to you.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
Review for: Beetroot, Sour Cherry, Kimchi, Other more...
I own a LOT of lipstick (70+) and easily a third of them are Bite Beauty. Here are some of the reasons why:
1. Incredible pigments! This stuff is amazing! It’s even and not patchy. Every shade I’ve tried is consistent too! It CAN stain your lips in the more intense colors, just something to be aware of.
2. Color selection is amazing! They have everything from nudes for any skin tone, to fun and crazy colors!
3. Texture—it’s awesome! It’s so smooth and even. I love how lightweight it feels on as well. I also enjoy how creamy it is.
It’s definitely a product I love and recommend to anyone! Give it a try!
borie l.
Fife, WA
Review for: Chai more...
I got the Amuse Bouche Mini Lipstick in Chai in my Sephora Birthday Gift Set and OMG I LOVE IT. I am not very adventurous in my lip color choices and tend to stick towards brickish nudes which this was. Out of all the brick colored nudes I’ve tried, this has got to be the best! It really just looks like a really enhanced version of my lip color which I love. I’ve always loved Bite Beauty lip products because they go on smooth and feel so creamy and hydrating on the lips. It also doesn’t take a lot of product to get full coverage so that is great as well! The lippie lasted several hours (maybe 7-8?) on me and I checked for transfer throughout the day. There is definitely some transfer but I think much better than other lipsticks and liquid lipsticks I’ve tried. I’m not sure how much the full size version is but I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out of my mini!
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Jam more...
I love the packaging which is pretty unique .Feels rubbery (packaging). The item is pretty pigmented as they used real fruits for the pigments but the thing i don’t like about the product is the lipstick feels heavy and thick. If you’re looking for a pigmented Lipstick regardless the thickness and heaviness then this lipstick is perfect for you.
Amber R.
Review for: Fig more...
A perfect nude color on my super yellow coloring. The first few times I hate it, too creamy and was almost too pigmented, if that’s possible. I used the dabbing trick with a paper towel and blotted it with some translucent powder and it actually stays in place and looks great now. I don’t know how I’ll ever finish this color though, I’ve used it a lot but it’s so pigmented I don’t need more than 2 coats for the full day. Definitely use a lip liner if you have one, I didn’t when I first got it and lip liner and blotting it has made all the difference for this lippie. Bullet lipsticks all day!!
Romi G.
Which one is your favorite? Beetroot, Gazpacho or Pepper?
Angel S.
Where can I find these? I've never seen this brand in stores, perhaps it's online only?
Alexandra C.
What is your fav color? Wanting to try this brand but want an everyday color.
Bianca G.
How well does this apply?
claire s.
Bonita, CA
Are the voxbox samples full size products or trial size products?

Sephora