Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick

A high-impact organic lipstick in multi-dimensional shades, handcrafted to deliver intense moisture and creamy wear, AKA The Perfect Bite.

Where do we go to report a missing product or brand? I've got a few...
Does anyone know where this can be bought in Mississippi?
I be never tried it but from reviews it sounds like I need to.
Start your review of Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick!
Product Highlights
They are so creamy love the smell and beautiful color!!!! My favorite one is pepper. Great for valentine day coming up. Not drying at all I'm so happy with the product the texture as well the smell. I received this gift from bite and they did an amazing job on these lipstick in love.in reviews
...in the amuse bouche box and I love them all. They are so luxurious and hydrating with a soft citrus scent. I appreciate that these are vegan and also gluten free. I received this product complimentary of influenster.in reviews
...smooth and smells great everyone liked it! I love that it's made with natural ingredients and had actually fruit oils in it! in reviews
I've tried this in the store it's so gorgeous full pimented lipstick.very mousturizing and long lastingin reviews
Michelle M.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Michelle M.
I will forever miss the now DISCONTINUED Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks. I do have 18 Shades of the formula. I love each and every one of them. They are a daily staple from Chai , to Rhubarb, to Whiskey and Black Truffle. #BlackTruffle is one of my favorites as well as Licorice. Nori is a great shade for the fall and winter as well as Tannin. I sure do miss the Amuse Bouche lipsticks and I hope they do bring them back sooner, rather than later. Fingers crossed. 1° photo is *Tannin* 2° Black Truffle 3° *Molasses*
Brianne H.
Seven Valleys
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Brianne H.
This lipstick feels great on lips and is not drying. Great matte color, would purchase again.
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Heather C.
Review for: Chai
Love this lipstick! I got it as a gift and it's such a pretty color, goes on so smooth, feels nice on your lips and lasts quite a while! It isn't too glossy or too matte and wears comfortably. This color is my go-to warm toned lipstick
Mahdieh N.
Riverside, CA
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Review for: Sangria
The formula in this lipstick is not the best. I usually like more of a satin finish however this lipstick is way too glossy and opaque. I don’t know if I would get it again. The only thing I really liked most is the cute packaging.
Dora T.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Dora T.
Review for: Chai
I have a love-hate relationship with bite beauty lipsticks. On the one hand they really do last. But on the other hand, I find them extremely drying. I now like to use them by dabbing it on the lips and then adding a gloss on top. However if you’re into the super matte look, I think you’ll really like these!
Tanya  A.
Vancouver, WA
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Tanya  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pepper
This wonderful lipstick just won me over !!!! Packaging - matte black color, pleasant to hold in hand. The lipstick is matte, easily adheres to the lips and lasts for a long time. Has a pleasant candy aroma. This is the perfect nude / pink lip color for me !!! This is my favorite color and it is similar to my lips, but better. Very natural, airy and lightweight. Fits the lips like a soft powdery texture. I also find it very appealing that this brand is cruelty-free and vegan.
Jordan H.
New Bern, NC
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Jordan H.
Review for: Sugarcane
This was gifted by bite beauty, but I’ve been a loyal customer for years now. First look: the tube/lipstick packaging is so chic! My boyfriend even commented on it. The color is just what I was looking for for an everyday look. It’s hydrating do you don’t have to worry about that cracked lip look that is so not cute! It goes on smooth like butter. I’ll definitely be going back for more colors.
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Melanie  F.
Review for: Sweet Cream
This is the Bite beauty amuse bouche lipstick in the color “Sweet Cream”. This is a pretty color, kind of a bright warm berry tone. The lipstick is fairly creamy and has decent pigment. Did not stay on long though and it did transfer.
Emily W.
NewYork
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Emily W.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Emily W.
Review for: Chai
Beautiful on the lips, very moisturizing and soft application! This color gets you a soft burgundy lips and with the right contouring it gives you bigger lips as well! I recommend this product 100%!!! BITE BEAUTY AMUSE BOUCHE LIPSTICK
Regan B.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Regan B.
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick uploaded by Regan B.
Review for: Chai
This is shade "Chai". Getting near the end! I like this one, I'd be interested to try other lipsticks from this line. I've tried a ton of bite lip crayons but this is the only lipstick and it's just a sample. I like the shade, it's just pigmented enough.

587 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather C.
Fords, NJ
il y a 8 mois
Krystal D. il y a 8 mois
Same! I do my mascara last and sometimes I’ll forget that too 😂 now I keep a mascara and several lipsticks in my purse at all times
Meenakshi  S.
il y a 2 ans
Parwinder G. il y a 2 ans
Great lineup of shades for Bite Lipsticks!
Monique W.
shreveport
il y a 2 ans
Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour Palette I’m looking for a new line of makeup with less chemicals is a good line to use?
Angela W. il y a 2 ans
Yes! The line is vegan and the products are premium quality! Their lipsticks are long-lasting, have shades that match what you see in tube, and are creamy with a luxurious feel! 🎉💄