BY BITE BEAUTY

What it is:
A gentle lip scrub that cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions lips with raw brown sugar, pineapple enzymes and exotic oils, leaving them beautifully smooth and soft.

What it does:
An essential part of any nighttime ritual, the Agave Sugar Lip Scrub is a triple-action, foaming lip scrub that’s infused with exotic oils, brown sugar, and pineapple enzymes. It cleanses and gently exfoliates, while the agave syrup moisturizes and conditions your lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Massage agave sugar lip scrub over the lips and add water to create a milky foam to wash away any impurities or dry patches.
-Allow the oils to soak into the skin overnight for soft, hydrated lips.

-15 Mg Trans-Resveratrol from de Vitis Vinifera and Polygonum Cuspidatum

Sucrose*, Squalane*, Glycerin**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate*, Flavor, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Leuconostoc/Sorbus Aucuparia Fruit Ferment Filtrate*, Water*, Bromelain*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Maltodextrin*, Agave Tequilana (Blue Agave) Nectar**, Trans-Resveratrol*, Tocopherol*, Caramel*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract**, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisulfite. *Natural **Organic

• It’s about that time in NJ ! Where is this sold ?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other scents?2 Answers
  • Does this product work long term? I have tried many lip s...1 Answers
Bite Beauty Agave Sugar Lip Scrub

Start your review of Bite Beauty Agave Sugar Lip Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the best lip exfoliating product I have tried. It smells amazing and it makes my lips so soft. I will repurchase this. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry lips that flake." in 25 reviews
  • "This lip scrub is perfect for the harsh winter weather. It keeps my lips fresh and gets off all the dead, dry skin. The result is amazing! Plump lips with great color and super soft! You can get this at any Ulta or Sephora." in 11 reviews
  • "This it's amazing. This is a must have for anyone who wears lipstick. It preps your lips by getting rid of dead skin while at the same time moisturizing. The scrub isn't very abrasive yet very effective! " in 11 reviews
Michelle L.
Bohemia
I liked this scrub. It was relatively inexpensive and did what it claimed to do. I have since found a new scrub I am in love with (GLAMGLOW® Poutmud™ Fizzy Lip Exfoliating Treatment) but overall if you like Bite beauty it’s worth a try.
Virginia M.
East Rochester
Perfect prep-step for anything you want to put on your lips. It has helped save my lips from destruction this winter, an extreme claim, but true! This exceeded expectations. It's delicious, effective at removing dry skin and smoothing lips, and helps every lipstick I have look better over top. I'm a huge fan of all things Bite, and I've added this to my arsenal.
Jordan D.
Austin
This product is great! It’s sugar so there’s no need to wipe it off. Just lick, apply your favorite lipstick, and you’re good to go! This product is a go to for me however I have tried other similar products with better overall results. That being said, I still keep this product in my purse for when I’m in a pinch!
faroz m.
merrimack
i got this smaller sample for my birthday from sephora it was very good!! i loved it a lot very smooth texture and exfoliating!! my lips were more like plumping after i used it couple of times it was my first time i really wanted to try bigger one now !!i will definitely buy bigger one when i go to sephora!!
Dallas T.
Santa Fe
This is one of the nicer lip scrubs I've ever used- I appreciated that it wasn't too dry or too rough like some lip scrubs that really seem to want to tear my lips apart- it was just hydrating enough that my lips also felt moisturized after using it. The smell is pretty nice too like most of their products.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora so I only have used a small sample, but I was really impressed with the formula. It was nice and thick with just enough grit to it. It did not taste bad although I would not recommend eating it at all. I appreciate bite beauty only using food grade ingredients though.
Lo T.
Richmond
LOVE this scrub! The sugar dissolves as you use it, meaning that there’s no harsh exfoliant or risks of damaging your lovely lips. It feels natural and luxurious at the same time, and always leaves my lips feeling soft, plump, and moisturized. It’s my go-to product for winter lip care.
Trenice K.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this from Sephora. It’s pretty good ! I think I prefer the Lush lip scrub over this one. It’s thick and moisturizing, effective and easy for every day use. I recommend this .
Eden W.
Sioux Falls, SD
This scrub has me on the fence. I don’t think there’s quite enough sugar granules in it. Or it would be perfect. It’s nice but I feel like it doesn’t get off ALL the dryness. Although, it is nice and moisturizing which is nice because most lip scrubs aren’t.
Nicole B.
Doylestown
Great lip scrub. Smells great and really works well in conjunction with the lip balm and lip mask from bite beauty. I have terribly dry lips in the winter and these products have been life savers. Great value too! All the products last quite awhile!
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this scrub good for sensitive skin?
Sarah E.
Franklin
Has anyone used this yet? There's only one review on sephora and I like BB but not enough to take the leap of faith to purchase without hearing from others
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this a lip scrub or a thick balm that you wear overnight?
Mickie P.
I have never tried a lip scrub is this a day and night treatment

Sephora