Bite Beauty
Agave + Lip Tint Tin Swizzle 035 oz / 10g

Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Swizzle 0.35 oz / 10g

A clean, vegan, lanolin-free tinted lip balm with nurturing agave nectar in a covetable, limited-edition tin. Highlighted Ingredients: - Agave Nectar: Nurtures lips. - Cocoa Butter: Soothes. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This holiday, trade frosty mornings for a desert oasis with this clean, nourishing lip tint, which gives lips the superfood succulence they crave. Choose from an array of universally flattering shades that range from sheer to bold. Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Swizzle 0.35 oz / 10g!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,218 reviews
Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Swizzle 0.35 oz / 10g uploaded by Adriane N.
A clean lip!! 💋 I found at Sephora on .com Super excited about it because it IS clean beauty (You know to make the list- there are 50 ingredients the product cannot have-) This has nourishing agave nectar and cocoa butter- not to mention a POWER PUNCH of color!! I honestly had NO idea how much pigmentation this little (adorable holiday limited edition) tin would provide- but I did show you on a photo here swatched, oh honey this is so much more than just lip care- this is a wash of COLOR too! On a scale 1-10 on pigment, I give it a 7.5- it is pretty bold for a lip treatment, and coming from a phenomenal lip treatment brand like BITE Beauty, you know you can trust it! I love that this was found on the Sephora clearance. 🙌 $6.00
Khue N.
This is my least favorite color of this . It is NOT sheer, it is like a sticky, melted down lipstick, no matter how little I take. It is not flattering on my olive toned skin, it looks like I smeared Silly Putty (that taffy like toy in those eggs) on my lips. Not great.
Nadiia C.
Richmond, BC
Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Swizzle 0.35 oz / 10g uploaded by Nadiia C.
I really like this product . I bought on sale for $ 9 , original price was 20 . It offers so much value for this price . My lips feel soft and it leaves this beautiful natural color . I don’t really like the smell , but it’s not that noticeable :
Michael B.
Cambridge, ON
I bought this at a really good price so that was good. It is more pigmented then I was expecting, I though it would be more sheer but it’s almost as close as an actual lipstick. The product has mica through it all so it looks really pretty. Overall I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?