BY BITE BEAUTY

An intensive nightly recovery lip mask to soothe lips and replenish moisture. Experience #everydayagave for succulent lips. Bite Beauty's intensive nightly recovery lip mask is handcrafted with agave nectar and jojoba oil. Rich and nourishing, it envelops lips in emollient ingredients to help hydrate and improve the texture of lips so they're healthier-looking, soothed, and softer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The limited-edition Lavender shade contains lavender, which is known to promote restful sleep, making it a perfect bedtime beauty essential. All Bite Beauty products are handcrafted in the brand's Toronto facility. They're created with natural ingredients, and are free of gluten and petrochemicals.

• I really wanna try this, are the results worth the cost?3 Answers
  • Is this product super greasy?1 Answers
  • Should someone with Agave nectar allergy use this?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kim J.
Love love love the lavender. I’ve been using the clear version for about a month and loved how it kept my lips from drying and helped with lines but this adds a hint of color plus it smells and tastes like real lavender. Win win.
Kelly j.
Absolutely love the agave lip masks. They're super nourishing, and always make my lips look and feel so soft. Bite beauty always have the best smelling lip products.. The lavender is my favorite before bed, super soothing. I have several flavors of these masks and will continue to purchase others. 100% recommend
Stacey C.
Santa Monica , CA
I love this. It’s got a good taste and goes on nicely. It doesn’t last as long as I would hope and vasaline is much cheaper. This was my first time and maybe I’d order the color next time since I love hydrating tints. Wouldn’t buy the no color one again.
Jeanne A.
I am obsessed with this agave mask. I use it everyday and night. It’s the perfect cure to chapped and bare lips. It lasts a long time. You don’t have to use much to get good coverage. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!!
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
I had this and loved it! Got it from Sephora and it has a lot of product inside which was nice definitely would buy again and recommend to others ! Makes your lips look clear glossy and smooth. 🙌🏻
Amy S.
This mask is amazing! I got a sample of it in an order I placed with Ulta or Sephora, I can’t remember. But it was so rich and healing that just the 3 or 4 times I used it I felt like my lips had been healed! It’s very pricey, but when I run out of my current lip mask I’m planning on buying this one next! I definitely recommend it!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
This smells amazing it’s really great for replenishing moisture into your lips . Long lasting I bought it offline . Great value there’s a lot in the tube wonderful price give it a try .
Rhea R.
New Albany, OH
A perfect overnight lip treatment. This completely moisturizes your lips from deep within and I love that it isn't just a surface level lip product that it actually goes in and does something to make lips hydrated and feel nice. 10/10!!! Much love.
Janeigne N.
This product is very creamy & hydrating I love the packaging! The scents amazing I really love how soft my lips feel after the hydration lasts hours !
Ilana B.
Van Nuys, CA
Absolutely love this lip mask! I put this on every morning and wake up with soft smooth lips! It’s super moisturizing and smells so good!
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
I really wanna try this, are the results worth the cost?
Nikole S.
How long does this last? How many times a week do you use this? Do you wash it off in the morning?
Lindsay S.
Does this stuff work?
Lela P.
Can you leave this on ?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Should someone with Agave nectar allergy use this?