BY BITE BEAUTY

Meet the mask for your lips: Rich and nourishing, Agave Lip Mask envelops lips with agave nectar, jojoba oil and lanolin, creating a protective barrier. Now in our new, seasonal and limited edition shade, Candy Cane, a sheer pink tint.

It’s such a favorite, you’ll want to mask around the clock. At night, bring new meaning to beauty sleep, by applying a layer of Agave Lip Mask before bedtime, and wake to soft lips that feel like new. During the day, indulge in sheer tinted shades to soothe and deeply hydrate your lips, with a pretty hint of color and shine.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Agave Lip Mask is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in the Bite facility in Toronto. With regular use, succulent lips are yours, making it easy to make this mask a regular in your #EverydayAgave lip routine. Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, sulfates or petrochemicals.

Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tips:

Just like skincare, following a daily regimen can improve your lips. Three easy steps – #EverydayAgave for Succulent Lips: Step 1: Polish with Agave Sugar Lip Scrub to scrub away dead skin and reveal soft, smooth lips. Step 2: Apply Agave Lip Mask for overnight or all-day intensive lip care. Step 3: Swipe on Agave Lip Balm throughout the day for on-the-go hydration, or as prep for lipstick application.

Agave Nectar – helps smooth and soften Lanolin – helps deeply hydrate and retain moisture Jojoba Oil – helps nourish and condition “Natural” Ingredients: Lanolin*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Aroma (Flavor), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract*/**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*/**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*/**, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract* *Natural, **Organic

• I just got a trio of theses masks, what is the best use? ...4 Answers
  • I really wanna try this, are the results worth the cost?3 Answers
  • I’ve probably purchased more than a dozen tubes of this a...2 Answers
Reviews (2020)
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 461 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!" in 277 reviews
  • "Love the agave lip mask and am so happy to now have a tinted version. I wear the original to bed overnight and use this one for daytime. So moisturizing and a great subtle color." in 66 reviews
Michelle H.
Review for: Natural more...
I'm on my 4th or 5th tube of this now, and for reference, I've always been that person who HAD to have chapstick on them all the time. I was NEVER a lip product junkie because I could never pull them off due to the condition of my lips, and growing up, my parents would ALWAYS tell me to put on some chapstick - my response? I WAS ALREADY WEARING SOME!

But gosh darnit, I started using this thing a few years ago and all of that turned around. I would only apply it at night before going to bed, and I began noticing that I slowly began weaning off my chapstick during the day. I no longer NEEDED to carry chapstick with me wherever I went, because my lips were well moisturized the entire day, and my lips weren't flaking off all the time, and they weren't cracking as often. Over time, I stopped carrying chapstick with me in my purse completely, and now I only carry lipsticks and glosses which I can finally enjoy without worrying about flakes.

With this on board as part of my skincare routine, I don't even need a lip scrub or any additional product to maintain the condition of my lips - all it took was this one lip mask to change the way my lips were living. I can't believe I was living life without it for so long!

In colder months, it can be hard to squeeze the product out of the tube, and in warmer months, it comes out much easier so just be careful. Some people don't like the squeeze tube but it helps get all of the product out and makes traveling with it very easy. The very emollient, almost warm wax-like texture of the product lingers on throughout the entire night and I can still feel it in the morning when I wake up, but it's not overwhelming or sticky where it bothers me or gets on my pillows or blankets. If you've been struggling with maintaining moisture in your lips, this may be the one thing that saves your life! Not even Aquaphor or Eucerin or Vaseline or Argan Oil was able to achieve nearly 1/10th of what this product has done for me and the proof is in the way my entire way of living has changed around it - can you even imagine going through life without having to carry a lip balm with you?! :)
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Maple more...
have darker colored lips, due to my skin coloring. When they are dry and chapped they get purple and it's just not...nice
I bought this for $30 (!!!) at Sephora and yes okay, it works. I hate that it works because it's so expensive. It really isn't for daytime use so do not buy it for that. At night, it's great! I wake up to hydrated, smooth and pink lips.
The packaging sucks. The cap is so freaking tiny, nothing will fit that little squeeze tube if you lose it. It's so fiddly and irritating to screw on...come on Bite, you can do better.
Price and bad packaging aside I have bought this twice. The second time because I lost the cap on the first one and my friend's cat ate it one afternoon.
Kristin N.
Review for: Natural more...
This is by far the best lip balm I’ve ever had. I’m fairly “resourceful” (a.k.a. Cheap), so hated the idea of spending over $5 on lip balm. At any given moment, i might have 4 different lip balms in my purse. I’m always searching for something that actually seems to hydrate and heal my lips instead of something that I smear on and it feels good until it wears off. My lips peel daily, so I can’t wear lipstick without it looking dry and nasty. Well, I bit the bullet and bought this lip balm and I might as well throw away all the others. A little bit goes a long way, so spending $25 really doesn’t seem that outrageous. After about 5 days of wearing BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask twice a day (applied at morning and night), my lips aren’t peeling and feel nice and hydrated.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Maple more...
This product is absolutely amazing! The product is very thick and a little bit goes a VERY long way. This product does have a glossy look when applied. I think the colored tinted products can be pulled off as a lipgloss look. The product did not have any significant smell it was almost like Carmex. The product left my lips feeling extremely soft and smooth. I applied this at night and woke up feeling completely amazing my lips were so smooth and soft I felt like a whole new woman. I will also throw this in my purse and apply it during the day and it looks like I just reapplied some lip gloss. It’s a flawless look and it hydrates your lips. I highly recommend the product. As a mentioned, a little goes a long way and I 100% think it’s worth the price!
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Natural, Smashed, Champagne more...
This product is absolutely amazing! I received a sample of all 3 colors in an Ipsy glam bag and I completely fell in love with the product. The product is very thick and a little bit goes a VERY long way. This product does have a glossy look when applied. I think the colored tinted products can be pulled off as a lipgloss look. The product did not have any significant smell it was almost like Carmex. The product left my lips feeling extremely soft and smooth. I applied the neutral or no color product at night and woke up feeling completely amazing my lips were so smooth and soft I felt like a whole new woman. I highly recommend the product. As a mentioned, a little goes a long way and I 100% think it’s worth the price!
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Natural, Smashed, Champagne more...
I received a sample of this in a Sephora order and really liked it. I then got the full sized one for my birthday! I have always had trouble finding lip balm type products that actually work. 90% of them seem to just dry my lips out even more, which is the opposite of what they're supposed to do. Anyways, this is super moisturizing and I really like it. The only drawback to this is the tube does not have a way to apply it straight from the tube (like lip gloss) and the formula is super thick which makes it not very easy to get out! Despite that I definitely recommend it if you ever deal with dry, chapped lips! The Smashed and Champagne Pearl leave a nice tint and are all great colors!
Kimmy H.
Review for: Smashed more...
I'm obsessed with lip treatment products, so after hearing all of the hype about this when it came out, I had to buy a tube. I decided on the red shade because I figured I could always wear it during the day if I loved it and get a bit of a tint along with the treatment. Unfortunately, this stuff is just way too thick and useless for me. I first tried it out as a nightly treatment and woke up with my lips feeling about the same as they had the night before (so not super moisturized). If I'm covering my lips in a mask the night before, I expect to wake up to plump moisturized lips, especially considering the price tag on a tube of this. Otherwise, what's the point? When I gave it a shot as a daytime lip product, I just couldn't handle how sticky and thick it was. Much like a super sticky lip gloss, this stuff just seemed to attract any stray hair and glue it onto my mouth. If I don't like it as a nightly treatment, and I don't like it as a daytime lip balm, what use do I have for it? None. I'm still not even a quarter of the way through the tube I bought about a year ago, and I don't see myself getting through it before it goes off. Oh well... I'll just stick with my cheaper Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, which is a million times better.
Victoria J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Natural more...
When it comes to lip treatments, I'm really picky. I like thick, goopy lip products for night that actually do what they say they will do. I usually stick with my tried and true (and cheap!) Aquaphor. I also like Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask (but hate the packaging). And then there's this tube of miracles.

This stuff actually "sticks" to my lips and lasts throughout the night. Fans and radiator heat do not dry it out. I wake up with soft, flake-fee lips. The smell is vanilla, not my favorite but not bad either. I don't love the packaging but I like it a lot better than Laniege's tub of goop.
Alison B.
north park, san diego
Review for: Lavender more...
Got a trial scheduled zed sample from my PLAY by SEPHORA PLAY! by SEPHORA Your Summer Starters Box A and I like it because it’s very thick and moisturizing. I always use a lip moisturizer in the morning before make up and before bed and this one works very well but it is on the sticky side so I don’t normally wear it throughout my day. It’s sweet tasting probably because of the agave.. no smell. Mine isn’t lavender either it’s just the plain one. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
I received this in my Sephora play box and love it! It smells great, taste amazing and is thick and hydrating! I will definitely get a full size. My lips feel plump after applying. The consistency is thick but not sticky. It last for a long time. The scent is good but mild not too overpowering. If you like Glossier Balm Dotcom or LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask but want to try something new give this a try. I love both of those and put this as a similar level of hydration
Jessica D.