BY BITE BEAUTY

Meet the mask for your lips: Rich and nourishing, Agave Lip Mask envelops lips with agave nectar, jojoba oil and lanolin, creating a protective barrier. Now in our new, seasonal and limited edition shade, Candy Cane, a sheer pink tint.

It’s such a favorite, you’ll want to mask around the clock. At night, bring new meaning to beauty sleep, by applying a layer of Agave Lip Mask before bedtime, and wake to soft lips that feel like new. During the day, indulge in sheer tinted shades to soothe and deeply hydrate your lips, with a pretty hint of color and shine.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Agave Lip Mask is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in the Bite facility in Toronto. With regular use, succulent lips are yours, making it easy to make this mask a regular in your #EverydayAgave lip routine. Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, sulfates or petrochemicals.

Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tips:

Just like skincare, following a daily regimen can improve your lips. Three easy steps – #EverydayAgave for Succulent Lips: Step 1: Polish with Agave Sugar Lip Scrub to scrub away dead skin and reveal soft, smooth lips. Step 2: Apply Agave Lip Mask for overnight or all-day intensive lip care. Step 3: Swipe on Agave Lip Balm throughout the day for on-the-go hydration, or as prep for lipstick application.

Agave Nectar – helps smooth and soften Lanolin – helps deeply hydrate and retain moisture Jojoba Oil – helps nourish and condition “Natural” Ingredients: Lanolin*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Aroma (Flavor), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract*/**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*/**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*/**, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract* *Natural, **Organic

• So I just got this and I’m waiting for it in the mail, ar...3 Answers
  • I just got a trio of theses masks, what is the best use? ...4 Answers
  • I really wanna try this, are the results worth the cost?5 Answers
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 461 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!" in 277 reviews
  • "Love the agave lip mask and am so happy to now have a tinted version. I wear the original to bed overnight and use this one for daytime. So moisturizing and a great subtle color." in 66 reviews
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
*BITE BEAUTY MAPLE AGAVE LIP MASK*

I have been using this for almost 2 weeks thanks to @bitebeauty for this win!!!!aI must say that the staying power is GREAT! I can wear this for several hours and it stays put even when eating food (or getting hit in the face by my little one ). I don't actually wipe off the mask because I like the thickness of it. Used to wake up with extremely dry lips, but if I sleep with this on, it stays supple throughout the night.

You'll like this if:
You like thick lip products that aren't gooey in application.
You love a sweet maple scent (AND taste!), like another infamous black label brand.
At a glance and with a bit of research, it appears it contains no toxic ingredients.
Contains quality ingredients, including organic ones.

Things I don't like about it:
- Color payoff for maple is very weak. Initially when tapping it on with my finger, the color and pearly-ness is shown so brightly. Unfortunately, it disappears almost immediately. Would really love a thick gloss of this color. -Texture is not smooth, feels pretty gritty, but not sure if that is because of the mica added in the product. -Does not seem to change the health of my lip, I still get dry lips without it on, however it IS winter and the weather is DRY, It is more like a protective element to keep lips from getting worse.

Texture: 4 stars
Color: 3 stars
Longevity: 5 stars
Price: 4.5 stars

Overall I really like this product. I WISH they had a gloss this color with the same quality of ingredients. I would definitely purchase this product, and I might even purchase the original mask in addition to this one.😝 either way I am happy with it.

#mythoughts #bitebeautyagavelipmask #maple #mywin #notbadatall #free #brandambassador
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
Review for: Natural more...
This stuff is the most *hardcore*, no-joking-around lip mask I've tried. It's suuuuuper thick, so if you don't like that heavy feeling on your lips, you probably won't like this, but I love that because it makes me feel like it's really working to hydrate and moisturize my lips! It also smells and tastes like sugar/candy! The *only* negative about this product is the ridiculous price. I bought it once and didn't regret it, but I will probably not repurchase it just because my regular ol' off-brand chapstick does the trick and doesn't break the bank. But, if I were ever stuck in a super dry winter climate where my lips were seriously struggling with dryness, I would consider buying this again because I know it works magic for chapped lips. So basically, if you're in desperate need for something heavy that really works and doesn't mess around and cost isn't an object for you at the moment, then I'd highly recommend giving this a try! Even if you do just impulsively splurge on this like I did, you probably won't regret it, you just might cringe a little bit knowing you spent so much money on a lil tiny lip mask ;)

✿ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ @ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴɴᴇᴍꜱ ᴏɴ Iɴғʟᴜᴇɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ϙᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ ✿

ɪɴꜱᴛᴀ: @ʏᴏᴜʀ2ɴᴅᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ - DMꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪғ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ :)
Jackie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Natural more...
The full size of the Agave Lip Mask was my birthday gift to myself this year. 100% worth it! I'd tried samples of the natural mask along with the Candy Cane and Champagne versions. I prefer the natural since I use the product as a true sleeping mask and typically apply before bed. (Note: you certainly can use it as a regular lip balm if you choose! It's just very thick and rich and I prefer that sort of texture right before sleep so it has lots of time to soak in and work its magic.)

The tube is .52 oz and since you only need the tiniest of tiny dabs to cover your lips in its rich goodness, the tube will last a long time. At $26, the price is steep, but I think the quality of the product and the fact that a little goes such a long way make it with the cost.

I'm not sure I can compare the consistency to any other product I've tried. If you've ever tried to use Carmex in the extreme cold, that's about the thickness. It's very rich and emollient and tastes delightfully sweet. I give the agave credit for that.

Be warned that if your tube of mask gets cold, it will be very difficult to squeeze the product out and you might have to spend a little time kneading the tube to get it to warm up. A small price to pay for the greatest lip product.

I purchase my Bite Beauty products at Sephora, but you can also order them directly from Bite's website as well. I would recommend this over and over again.
Amanda E.
Portland Maine
Review for: Maple more...
The original Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask brought my lips back from desiccated despair last winter and I have vowed never to go without it again. I found the maple in a trio pack from Sephora last November and obviously it became my daytime staple. The color is perfect for me, it’s a pretty brownish pink but not too pigmented. It actually tastes like maple which is a plus to me. The formula is the same as the clear: very moisturizing, not sticky and lasts quite a while. It is instant relief for chapped lips. It hydrates and softens even as the product fades, especially with prolonged use. I’ve heard complaints about the price, but I have the small tube and it lasts forever. The regular sized tube will probably last for years, even with regular use. Definitely worth the investment!
Michelle H.
Review for: Natural more...
I'm on my 4th or 5th tube of this now, and for reference, I've always been that person who HAD to have chapstick on them all the time. I was NEVER a lip product junkie because I could never pull them off due to the condition of my lips, and growing up, my parents would ALWAYS tell me to put on some chapstick - my response? I WAS ALREADY WEARING SOME!

But gosh darnit, I started using this thing a few years ago and all of that turned around. I would only apply it at night before going to bed, and I began noticing that I slowly began weaning off my chapstick during the day. I no longer NEEDED to carry chapstick with me wherever I went, because my lips were well moisturized the entire day, and my lips weren't flaking off all the time, and they weren't cracking as often. Over time, I stopped carrying chapstick with me in my purse completely, and now I only carry lipsticks and glosses which I can finally enjoy without worrying about flakes.

With this on board as part of my skincare routine, I don't even need a lip scrub or any additional product to maintain the condition of my lips - all it took was this one lip mask to change the way my lips were living. I can't believe I was living life without it for so long!

In colder months, it can be hard to squeeze the product out of the tube, and in warmer months, it comes out much easier so just be careful. Some people don't like the squeeze tube but it helps get all of the product out and makes traveling with it very easy. The very emollient, almost warm wax-like texture of the product lingers on throughout the entire night and I can still feel it in the morning when I wake up, but it's not overwhelming or sticky where it bothers me or gets on my pillows or blankets. If you've been struggling with maintaining moisture in your lips, this may be the one thing that saves your life! Not even Aquaphor or Eucerin or Vaseline or Argan Oil was able to achieve nearly 1/10th of what this product has done for me and the proof is in the way my entire way of living has changed around it - can you even imagine going through life without having to carry a lip balm with you?! :)
Cheyenne J.
Sioux City
Review for: Natural more...
When I use this, I’m breaking out the big guns. It’s thick and rich and tastes so dang good! I love that Bite Beauty is natural and good-grade so I’m not eating petroleum or other potentially-toxic substances when I get some in my mouth. I slather this on before bed and wake up with any dry patches softened up and ready to fall off. My lip lines are smoothed and my pout is perfectly ready for any liquid lipstick I could throw at it. I’ve gone through half the tube and am already planning on buying a backup. My boyfriend absolutely loves this too, both on me when he gets a taste and on himself (even if he’ll never admit it.)
Lo T.
Richmond
Review for: Maple more...
This lip mask has totally taken over my winter lippie selection as the reigning champ. The packaging is cute and durable (for getting tossed around in my makeup bag!) and is perfect to take on the go. It’s thick and moisturizing so you only need to use a little bit at a time, meaning one tube will last for a long time. I have the maple, which smells so sweet and yummy! Paired with a medium brown lip liner, the subtle gold flecks and tint really pop, so it looks like I’m wearing a really natural gloss. I’m totally hooked on this product and will definitely buy it again and again!
Diane B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Natural more...
“Amazing” is the best word I can think of to describe this lip mask. I received it as a sample from a Sephora order, and I saw the word “mask,” and thought it was like a face mask. Boy was I wrong. This is basically a wonderful lip balm that stays and stays. It creates a “mask” to protect your lips all day. I pretty much put it on in the morning, and at night before bed. My chronically chapped lips are gone! They are soft and look years younger. I liked the natural clear one so I can apply lip color on top of it, but I’m sure the colors are great too!
Jessica P.
Covina
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell of this lavender lip mask is INCREDIBLE! It glides onto your lips and hydrates them over night so they are prepped for the morning. It can be somewhat sticky when you first start to use it but I got used to it. The only thing I don’t like about this is that it is a nuisance to take off in the morning because the sticky residue lingers a bit. It feels really good when applying at night though. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
Alma R.
Review for: Natural more...
I use this every night, and I wake up with soft, moisturized lips. When I use this, my lips do not get chapped. It is a great overnight lip balm, and it also preps your lips for a matte lip. I would apply a little before I do my makeup, and then by the time I’m done with my face and eyes, it would be absorbed into my lips. This makes matte liquid lipstick possible for me. It had lasted me over a year, and I’m still working on finishing it. It would be something that I would rebuy.
Jessica D.