BY BITE BEAUTY

Meet the mask for your lips: Rich and nourishing, Agave Lip Mask envelops lips with agave nectar, jojoba oil and lanolin, creating a protective barrier. Now in our new, seasonal and limited edition shade, Candy Cane, a sheer pink tint.

It’s such a favorite, you’ll want to mask around the clock. At night, bring new meaning to beauty sleep, by applying a layer of Agave Lip Mask before bedtime, and wake to soft lips that feel like new. During the day, indulge in sheer tinted shades to soothe and deeply hydrate your lips, with a pretty hint of color and shine.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Agave Lip Mask is handmade with natural and organic ingredients in the Bite facility in Toronto. With regular use, succulent lips are yours, making it easy to make this mask a regular in your #EverydayAgave lip routine. Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, sulfates or petrochemicals.

Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tips:

Just like skincare, following a daily regimen can improve your lips. Three easy steps – #EverydayAgave for Succulent Lips: Step 1: Polish with Agave Sugar Lip Scrub to scrub away dead skin and reveal soft, smooth lips. Step 2: Apply Agave Lip Mask for overnight or all-day intensive lip care. Step 3: Swipe on Agave Lip Balm throughout the day for on-the-go hydration, or as prep for lipstick application.

Agave Nectar – helps smooth and soften Lanolin – helps deeply hydrate and retain moisture Jojoba Oil – helps nourish and condition “Natural” Ingredients: Lanolin*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Aroma (Flavor), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract*/**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*/**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract*/**, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract* *Natural, **Organic

• I just got a trio of theses masks, what is the best use? ...4 Answers
  • I really wanna try this, are the results worth the cost?4 Answers
  • I’ve heard so many great things about this but is it real...3 Answers
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 461 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!" in 277 reviews
  • "Love the agave lip mask and am so happy to now have a tinted version. I wear the original to bed overnight and use this one for daytime. So moisturizing and a great subtle color." in 66 reviews
Michelle H.
Review for: Natural more...
I'm on my 4th or 5th tube of this now, and for reference, I've always been that person who HAD to have chapstick on them all the time. I was NEVER a lip product junkie because I could never pull them off due to the condition of my lips, and growing up, my parents would ALWAYS tell me to put on some chapstick - my response? I WAS ALREADY WEARING SOME!

But gosh darnit, I started using this thing a few years ago and all of that turned around. I would only apply it at night before going to bed, and I began noticing that I slowly began weaning off my chapstick during the day. I no longer NEEDED to carry chapstick with me wherever I went, because my lips were well moisturized the entire day, and my lips weren't flaking off all the time, and they weren't cracking as often. Over time, I stopped carrying chapstick with me in my purse completely, and now I only carry lipsticks and glosses which I can finally enjoy without worrying about flakes.

With this on board as part of my skincare routine, I don't even need a lip scrub or any additional product to maintain the condition of my lips - all it took was this one lip mask to change the way my lips were living. I can't believe I was living life without it for so long!

In colder months, it can be hard to squeeze the product out of the tube, and in warmer months, it comes out much easier so just be careful. Some people don't like the squeeze tube but it helps get all of the product out and makes traveling with it very easy. The very emollient, almost warm wax-like texture of the product lingers on throughout the entire night and I can still feel it in the morning when I wake up, but it's not overwhelming or sticky where it bothers me or gets on my pillows or blankets. If you've been struggling with maintaining moisture in your lips, this may be the one thing that saves your life! Not even Aquaphor or Eucerin or Vaseline or Argan Oil was able to achieve nearly 1/10th of what this product has done for me and the proof is in the way my entire way of living has changed around it - can you even imagine going through life without having to carry a lip balm with you?! :)
Tiamisu r.
North Carolina
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it! From what I understand, Bite uses 12 different oils for a lot of their lip products, and one of their main ingredients is agave, which is super accommodating for a vegan lifestyle. The mask feels a bit thick in comparison to any other brands due to the agave, but I feel it hydrates and softens the lips more deeply than many other masks, and it stays on longer. The flavors are so fun, too! I wear the Lavender one before going to bed and on a no/less makeup day, I love to pair the Smashed mask with a tinted moisturizer and clear mascara! Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
Jessica P.
Covina
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell of this lavender lip mask is INCREDIBLE! It glides onto your lips and hydrates them over night so they are prepped for the morning. It can be somewhat sticky when you first start to use it but I got used to it. The only thing I don’t like about this is that it is a nuisance to take off in the morning because the sticky residue lingers a bit. It feels really good when applying at night though. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
Bee B.
Review for: Natural more...
I've heard so many people rave about this product and finally decided to pick it up when it went on sale at Sephora for 50%. And? I'm a total convert. This stuff is amazing. Way more effective than your average chapstick, and I don't have to constantly reapply throughout the day. It honestly just "fixes" your lips. Now, look, it's not a complete cure-all. There are days when my lips are super chapped/flaky to the point where they'll require multiple applications of this lip mask before returning to normal. (And look, no lip product in the world is going to be as effective as drinking enough water and staying hydrated.) Overall, however, this is by far the best lip product I've tried, and I will absolutely be repurchasing this whenever I run out--even at its full price of $26 (which is hefty, yes, but guys, a little goes a long way with this product, and I can foresee this single tube lasting me for a looooong time). My only beef? It's a little bit tough to squeeze the product out of the tube at times, but you really don't need to squeeze much out for a single application. Also? It has a pleasant, sweet flavour (well, I guess it IS agave, after all).
Stacy F.
I have these in several colors.  Goes on a tad bit thick, but seem to last for several hours on my lips.  The smell is great. It seems very gentle on my lips considering the consistency.  I just wish that it did not clump after sitting for a bit.  Will for sure continue to buy! My all time favorite is the Maple,  Adds a tint of color without lipstick!
Cate F.
This is one of the best lip masks I have ever used. With a gorgeous shade shimmery pink wash of color with an ultra hydrating formula. I typically use this two ways. 1. Overnight or 2. As a chapstick. I really love this and all of Bite's products. I highly recommend this lip mask if you struggle with dry lips or just like a luxurious lip balm.
Tara M.
Review for: Natural more...
Bite Beauty lip products are my current obsession! As an eco-conscious beauty consumer, I just can't stop appreciating their use of natural and organic ingredients. There is no exception of quality when it comes to this agave lip mask as it delivers lush, intensive hydration without the use of parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. My lips tend to get severely dry (especially during the winter), therefore I frequently depend on this lip mask as a nightly treatment to help them recover. *It should be noted that this lip mask is a blessing for sun burned lips as well! The consistency is thick, as masks should be, but it is not annoyingly sticky as you would expect agave nectar to be. I am seriously considering replacing my other lip balms with this product as the hydration lasts so much longer and my lips look much more conditioned.
Brittany B.
I love the formula, super moisturizing and glossy to just throw on. I hate the tube and having to use my finger as its messy. I have the champagne color and I can throw it on and it gives a nice shine and slight pinky tint to my lips which is pretty but I tend to just use this at home because of having to use my finger.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Review for: Maple more...
have darker colored lips, due to my skin coloring. When they are dry and chapped they get purple and it's just not...nice
I bought this for $30 (!!!) at Sephora and yes okay, it works. I hate that it works because it's so expensive. It really isn't for daytime use so do not buy it for that. At night, it's great! I wake up to hydrated, smooth and pink lips.
The packaging sucks. The cap is so freaking tiny, nothing will fit that little squeeze tube if you lose it. It's so fiddly and irritating to screw on...come on Bite, you can do better.
Price and bad packaging aside I have bought this twice. The second time because I lost the cap on the first one and my friend's cat ate it one afternoon.
Kristin N.
Review for: Natural more...
This is by far the best lip balm I’ve ever had. I’m fairly “resourceful” (a.k.a. Cheap), so hated the idea of spending over $5 on lip balm. At any given moment, i might have 4 different lip balms in my purse. I’m always searching for something that actually seems to hydrate and heal my lips instead of something that I smear on and it feels good until it wears off. My lips peel daily, so I can’t wear lipstick without it looking dry and nasty. Well, I bit the bullet and bought this lip balm and I might as well throw away all the others. A little bit goes a long way, so spending $25 really doesn’t seem that outrageous. After about 5 days of wearing BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask twice a day (applied at morning and night), my lips aren’t peeling and feel nice and hydrated.
Jessica D.