BY BITE BEAUTY

What it is:
A perfect soothing balm for ultimate hydration and recovery that quickly repairs and restores lips.

What it does:
A must have for on-the-go lip care, Agave Lip Balm is the perfect travel essential. Agave Lip Balm is a nourishing formula made from agave and rare Madagascan vanilla CO2 extract. Lips stay hydrated and protected all day long, making your lips look natural on their own. It also acts as a primer for any color application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Use Agave Lip Balm as a part of your daytime ritual.
-Follow up with the Agave Sugar Scrub and Agave Lip Mask at night to ensure perfectly exfoliated and hydrated lips.

-5 Mg Trans-resveratrol from de Vitis Vinifera and Polygonum Cuspidatum

Lanolin* (Pharma Grade), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Stearyl Alcohol*, Hydrated Silica*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols*, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Heptyl Undecylenate*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Mica*, Kaolin*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Cera (Wax)*, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Glycerin**, Tocopherol*, Sorbitan Stearate*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Agave Tequilana (Blue Agave) Nectar**, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Acacia Decurrens Wax*, Polyglycerin-3*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**.

• Which one would you recommend; this balm or the agave lip...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora 7 Answers
  • Okay, I got a sample of this and love it, but I gotta ask...3 Answers
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm

Start your review of Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great product. I love the Bite Beauty line. I'm obsessed with their agave lip mask and figured this would be just as amazing. The formula is great, but doesn't feel as long lasting as the mask. Overall I would just carry this around with me on the go, and save the mask for night time! EDIT** I actually love this more than the mask now. I use this day and night and my lips have NEVER been better. I an a chronic lip picked when the skin is dry (always) and people have noticed the difference!" in 93 reviews
  • "Love this balm! So hydrating, but it does tug a little to get it to apply to the lips. " in 57 reviews
  • "loooove. I am a huge fan of the lip mask in the tube so when I saw that this was coming out I knew I had to try. I'd been searching for an every day lip balm bc eos wasn't cutting it anymore and I was even using the mask daily. I love the packaging and size, but I'm not so crazy about the waxy texture of the stick, it makes it a little harder to apply and now the stick is bent in the tube a little. But it moisturizes and makes my lips feel AMAZING and I love the smell as well. I try to wear thin layers of this if I am doing a lip color over so it doesn't get too gunky. The only other issue I have is at 18 dollars a pop, It's pricey, especially for me who loses lippies, I end up keeping one in my bag, one at my vanity.. etc! " in 17 reviews
Madison K.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm. I used to think that chapstick was like hand cream, once you use it, you are caught in a vicious cycle and will only require more and more. I still think that... but Bites Lip Balm is different. It hydrates your lips and they don’t get chapped so you need to keep reapplying the product. I think they really delivered a quality product with their customers best interests in mind and forgot about the money grab that is all too common in the chapstick industry. I’ll be purchasing this again and I recommend you do as well!
Anne J.
Oxford, MS
I just want to preface that THIS IS A FIVE-STAR PRODUCT when it comes to the formula and the results, and would highly recommend it to anyone who, like me, suffers from chronic chapped lips due to dry skin and a horrible lip biting habit, but the packaging deters me from wanting to purchase again.

The entire Bite Beauty Agave Lip collection is, hands down, my absolute favorite for when it comes to lip hydration and repair; the Agave Lip Mask is a MUST-HAVE for me and the ONLY tube of lip product that I have ever used and re-purchased without losing, the Agave Lip Scrub is my favorite for buffing off any dry skin that has accumulated in my dryer months, and the Agave Lip Balm is my favorite everyday, throw-in-my-purse chapstick to use throughout the day when I need it -- but it doesn't last very long. Much like the mask, the product's consistency is greatly influenced by the temperature outside. It's more solid when it is cold outside and harder to apply to the lips without tugging and pulling, but is fine when kept in a warmer location. Granted, I do apply chapstick religiously (2-3 times during the day because I like having something on my lips), but I think a product of this price should last longer than TWO WEEKS.

I originally loved the packaging and how sleek it looked, but when you barely get an inch of product (there's probably a little more than an inch, but it's tucked away at the very bottom and I've had to use a beauty spatula to scoop it out and put it into a separate little container to get the most out of it!) you learn to loathe it. I do recommend this product because it and the rest of the Agave Lip products have CHANGED the game for me when it comes to having smooth, kissable lips -- I just wish the packaging was better.
ghostlyjess A.
Bakersfield, CA
I’m super in love with this lip balm. My lips get severely dry all year round and this balm casts moisture to my lips and penetrates deep within. I use it once or twice a day, it really stays on for hours unlike a lot of lip balms. The finish is a waxy feeling so it creates sort of a barrier for your lips. I’ve tried to put on liquid lipsticks with this on but I prefer nothing on my lips just because I find that when I have a sort of balm on the lips, the liquid lipstick doesn’t perform as well. This product is worth it for the price. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm #makeup #makeupreview #makeupartist #bitebeauty
Mackenzie M.
Orange, CA
I really like this. The first few times you use it, it seems a bit disappointing, but i find that once you break through the top layer of product, it’s very balmy and moisturizing. I assume this is due to the natural nature of the ingredients. This balm is sweet, but not in an artificial cake batter way. I’ve used it alone, and over or under other lip products and I like it that way. I do find that it’s not quite thick enough to serve as an overnight lip mask for my chapped lips and for that purpose I prefer the Bite lip mask. This balm is great for daily use.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Lately my lips have been quite chapped and it bothers me so badly! I’m always wanting to pick at them... I remember some YouTuber saying how this lip balm in specific practically saved her lips and I immediately wanted to try out my sample. I definitely believe it made a significant difference and if I used this continuously I would totally see results. With that being said, I’m considering purchasing the full size (:
Michelle L.
Bohemia
I purchased this when I got the Bite Beauty Agave Sugar Lip Scrub. It worked really well to soften my lips after I exfoliated. And as a bonus it wasn’t too expensive. Met my expectations. I still use it occasionally as I have some left over... but since there are better lip balms out there I probably wouldn’t purchase again.
Alessandra O.
Ottumwa, IA
This lip balm is worth every cent! It smoothes lips so fast and unchaps my lips at even the driest of times! It is expensive I will admit, but it's very long lasting, and like I said, it's worth it! Now I agree not everyone has $18 to drop on a lip balm. But if you can afford it and your lips are constantly dry like mine than I highly recommend investing in it.
Dallas T.
Santa Fe
I do like this lip balm don't get me wrong- but it's kind of TOO waxy for me, to the point that it feels like it kinda drags my lips while I'm applying it. It's moisturizing and I think over time softens my lips alot but in the short term, it doesn't moisturize them a whole lot instantly. It takes a little while to work but it does work really well once it's gotten soaked in and applied a couple times.
Ashley B.
Remsen
Guys, I feel robbed by this product. My lips have never been so chapped in all my life. It's so sticky. Like think of the worst 90's lipgloss you had, then add tar to it. It has legit peeled my lip skin off WHILE applying it.  It's so tough to apply that the balm has split in half. I would never repurchase this. It smells kinda like rubber. This is unlike the rest of the Bite Beauty line. 0/10 would not recommend to a friend.
Angelica H.
Kansas City, KS
The Bite Agave Lip Balm is so convenient and works wonders. I love all the products in Bite’s Agave lip line. This one is easy to use and to carry around. It is not as smooth as the lip mask but definitely does have the lip balm texture. This is the only lip balm that I have almost finished. Love love love this product!
Myranda C.
Front Royal, VA
How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN
Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Is this just like a basic lip balm or is there something special about it?
Jasmine C.
Paramount, CA
Does this work better than a lip scrub?
Sarah J.
Will this work for even the driest lips?

Sephora