BY BITE BEAUTY #88 in Lip Care

What it is:
A perfect soothing balm for ultimate hydration and recovery that quickly repairs and restores lips.

What it does:
A must have for on-the-go lip care, Agave Lip Balm is the perfect travel essential. Agave Lip Balm is a nourishing formula made from agave and rare Madagascan vanilla CO2 extract. Lips stay hydrated and protected all day long, making your lips look natural on their own. It also acts as a primer for any color application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Use Agave Lip Balm as a part of your daytime ritual.
-Follow up with the Agave Sugar Scrub and Agave Lip Mask at night to ensure perfectly exfoliated and hydrated lips.

-5 Mg Trans-resveratrol from de Vitis Vinifera and Polygonum Cuspidatum

Lanolin* (Pharma Grade), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Stearyl Alcohol*, Hydrated Silica*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols*, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Heptyl Undecylenate*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Mica*, Kaolin*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Cera (Wax)*, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Glycerin**, Tocopherol*, Sorbitan Stearate*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Agave Tequilana (Blue Agave) Nectar**, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Acacia Decurrens Wax*, Polyglycerin-3*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**.

• Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora 6 Answers
  • Is this just like a basic lip balm or is there something ...5 Answers
  • If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Great product. I love the Bite Beauty line. I'm obsessed with their agave lip mask and figured this would be just as amazing. The formula is great, but doesn't feel as long lasting as the mask. Overall I would just carry this around with me on the go, and save the mask for night time! EDIT** I actually love this more than the mask now. I use this day and night and my lips have NEVER been better. I an a chronic lip picked when the skin is dry (always) and people have noticed the difference!" in 64 reviews
  • "Love this balm! So hydrating, but it does tug a little to get it to apply to the lips. " in 57 reviews
  • "loooove. I am a huge fan of the lip mask in the tube so when I saw that this was coming out I knew I had to try. I'd been searching for an every day lip balm bc eos wasn't cutting it anymore and I was even using the mask daily. I love the packaging and size, but I'm not so crazy about the waxy texture of the stick, it makes it a little harder to apply and now the stick is bent in the tube a little. But it moisturizes and makes my lips feel AMAZING and I love the smell as well. I try to wear thin layers of this if I am doing a lip color over so it doesn't get too gunky. The only other issue I have is at 18 dollars a pop, It's pricey, especially for me who loses lippies, I end up keeping one in my bag, one at my vanity.. etc! " in 10 reviews
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I love Bite products.  I love that they always smell great and have enough fruit oil to make them feel smooth.  This product was really the only one I have found that was a disappointment.  First, I thought the price for such a tiny tube was pretty outrageous.  It is really a very small tube and is pretty expensive.  Second, the product itself got dry and hard to apply very quickly.  I always keep the cap on and did not do anything to make it dry out any faster than one would expect.  Within a few weeks, the balm itself became dry and rough.  It was then very difficult to apply.  I was pretty disappointed that it was essentially worthless after a few weeks.  I didn't really even see a difference when I was able to use it.  It felt very oily and slick, not at all like a balm.  When I had worn it for the day, I didn't see any improvement in the moisture level of my lips.  I would say that if you are looking for a good lip balm, there are other products that are more worth the money that will do a better job and that you will get more product.  This one is a flop for me.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Best lip balm ever!!! It seriously is the only one I will buy from now on. My lips have never felt this moisturized or looked so smooth ever. When I first bought it my husband thought I was insane for spending $18 on a lip balm. He used it a couple times and I could tell he liked it as well since he wasnt saying anything negative about it. When I started running out, he was like "you're getting another one right."
I do have to say it is very thick so make sure that you let it sit on your lips for a second to let it heat up. It's not a liquidy consistency at all so don't expect it to be. If it's in your purse and it's hot it, it will go on smoother as well. If you can deal with that then trust me, it's soo worth the price. Plus the packaging is super sleak.
Cara B.
Monterey
I fell in love with this product through a sample! It feels so good on my lips and stays on for so long because of its stickiness. My lips feel soft and moisturized and I love the packaging. It is the most I’ve ever spent on chapstick and I don’t think I would be able to buy it again but love it. My lips are usually really bad and flaky but I’ve been healing them for awhile so I’m not sure I could have used this before they were doing better. I love it right now though and feel it will last a very long time.
Joy R.
This is amazingly moisturizing. It’s kind of thick /waxy and not the easiest to apply, but it works wonders for dry, cracked, uneven-textured lips—especially when used after the Bite Beauty agave lip scrub.
I really like that it absorbs into lips enough to replenish them, but doesn’t absorb too much where I feel like I need to reapply an hour later.
My lips were so cracked that another lip moisturizer I used earlier the same day made my mouth burn, but this was just incredibly soothing. Def recommend to someone looking to give their lips a little TLC, especially when cold / dry weather hits!
Teri B.
I bought this after I seen a haul on YouTube. I didn't know that this had existed before then. I had tried their Agave Lip Mask and love it, and once I seen this I just had o try it. So I bought it, and I don't regret it. Yeah $18 is a bit much for a lip balm, but this has been the only one to really keep my lips hydrated throughout the day. I don't have to keep reapplying this like 20 times a day, like I have to with other lip balms I have tried. It is a bit on the thicker side and more slick, but it's more so of a velvety feeling rather than an oily/greasy feeling, nor is it sticky. Love how this keeps my lips looking soft and supple throughout the day. This is just like the lip mask, only more velvety, whereas the mask is like Vaseline but with a more velvety texture, but not as velvety as the lip balm. Hope that made sense. So once I finally run out of the lip balm I will repurchase it.
Angie G.
I purchased the full size ($18) after getting a small sample size as part of the Beauty Insider Birthday gift from Sephora. I smells great, it's very nourishing and moisturizing, and it lasts on the lips 2-3 hours. It is a thick consistency, so in order to get the best application you should allow the product to warm up on your lips first. While I like this lip balm, I can't justify spending $18 on it.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously, where has this been all my life? I recently got my hands on some of this lip balm and it is MAGIC. Not only does it improve the overall appearance of my lips, it makes my lipstick going on so much more smoothly with amazing color payoff. Holy grail!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
My new favorite lip balm! I got this as a sample from Sephora and I will 100% be buying the full size product when I run out. It is definitely the most i will have paid for a lip balm but after trying it, I can say I’d pay twice what they charge! It is soooo good! Very hydrating and lasts forever. Definitely go check this out for yourself!
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
My RIDE OR DIE product.
Not to be dramatic but this product saved my lips. I bought it in the tube originally but didn't like the messiness of this so I was ecstatic when i saw that this product was made. I no joke have one in my purse, car, desk at work, makeup bag and backups. It is the most moisturizing, long lasting, scentless (important to me i hate overly scented products) chapstick i have ever used. ALSO, i use this on the corner of my eyes...weird little trick but just hold on. I learned to do this from a makeup artist because i have very watery eyes....for some reason it makes it so that they don't water and screw up my eye makeup. Very weird but totally works!!!
Amari P.
Columbus, GA
I cannot say a single bad thing about this lip balm, not even the price because it’s just that worth it. My lips are pretty much dry all year so this has rescued me, I could tell a difference after just wearing it once! My lips are so soft and it smells, tastes and feels so good! This was also a sample on my first try that caused me to buy the full size. I’m hooked.
Myranda C.
Leesburg, VA
How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN
Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Is this just like a basic lip balm or is there something special about it?
Jasmine C.
Paramount, CA
Does this work better than a lip scrub?
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?