BY BITE BEAUTY #80 in Lip Care

What it is:
A perfect soothing balm for ultimate hydration and recovery that quickly repairs and restores lips.

What it does:
A must have for on-the-go lip care, Agave Lip Balm is the perfect travel essential. Agave Lip Balm is a nourishing formula made from agave and rare Madagascan vanilla CO2 extract. Lips stay hydrated and protected all day long, making your lips look natural on their own. It also acts as a primer for any color application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Use Agave Lip Balm as a part of your daytime ritual.
-Follow up with the Agave Sugar Scrub and Agave Lip Mask at night to ensure perfectly exfoliated and hydrated lips.

-5 Mg Trans-resveratrol from de Vitis Vinifera and Polygonum Cuspidatum

Lanolin* (Pharma Grade), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Stearyl Alcohol*, Hydrated Silica*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols*, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Heptyl Undecylenate*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Mica*, Kaolin*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Cera (Wax)*, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Glycerin**, Tocopherol*, Sorbitan Stearate*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Agave Tequilana (Blue Agave) Nectar**, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Acacia Decurrens Wax*, Polyglycerin-3*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**.

• Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora 6 Answers
  • Which one would you recommend; this balm or the agave lip...1 Answers
  • Is this just like a basic lip balm or is there something ...5 Answers
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm
  • "Great product. I love the Bite Beauty line. I'm obsessed with their agave lip mask and figured this would be just as amazing. The formula is great, but doesn't feel as long lasting as the mask. Overall I would just carry this around with me on the go, and save the mask for night time! EDIT** I actually love this more than the mask now. I use this day and night and my lips have NEVER been better. I an a chronic lip picked when the skin is dry (always) and people have noticed the difference!" in 90 reviews
  • "Love this balm! So hydrating, but it does tug a little to get it to apply to the lips. " in 57 reviews
  • "loooove. I am a huge fan of the lip mask in the tube so when I saw that this was coming out I knew I had to try. I'd been searching for an every day lip balm bc eos wasn't cutting it anymore and I was even using the mask daily. I love the packaging and size, but I'm not so crazy about the waxy texture of the stick, it makes it a little harder to apply and now the stick is bent in the tube a little. But it moisturizes and makes my lips feel AMAZING and I love the smell as well. I try to wear thin layers of this if I am doing a lip color over so it doesn't get too gunky. The only other issue I have is at 18 dollars a pop, It's pricey, especially for me who loses lippies, I end up keeping one in my bag, one at my vanity.. etc! " in 16 reviews
Anne J.
Oxford, MS
I just want to preface that THIS IS A FIVE-STAR PRODUCT when it comes to the formula and the results, and would highly recommend it to anyone who, like me, suffers from chronic chapped lips due to dry skin and a horrible lip biting habit, but the packaging deters me from wanting to purchase again.

The entire Bite Beauty Agave Lip collection is, hands down, my absolute favorite for when it comes to lip hydration and repair; the Agave Lip Mask is a MUST-HAVE for me and the ONLY tube of lip product that I have ever used and re-purchased without losing, the Agave Lip Scrub is my favorite for buffing off any dry skin that has accumulated in my dryer months, and the Agave Lip Balm is my favorite everyday, throw-in-my-purse chapstick to use throughout the day when I need it -- but it doesn't last very long. Much like the mask, the product's consistency is greatly influenced by the temperature outside. It's more solid when it is cold outside and harder to apply to the lips without tugging and pulling, but is fine when kept in a warmer location. Granted, I do apply chapstick religiously (2-3 times during the day because I like having something on my lips), but I think a product of this price should last longer than TWO WEEKS.

I originally loved the packaging and how sleek it looked, but when you barely get an inch of product (there's probably a little more than an inch, but it's tucked away at the very bottom and I've had to use a beauty spatula to scoop it out and put it into a separate little container to get the most out of it!) you learn to loathe it. I do recommend this product because it and the rest of the Agave Lip products have CHANGED the game for me when it comes to having smooth, kissable lips -- I just wish the packaging was better.
Natalie G.
Phoenix
I got to try a sample of this as part of my birthday gift from Sephora, and I was pleasantly surprised at how nourishing and moisturizing it is! It feels great and makes my lips look plump and soft. It has a gentle sweet smell and taste to it.

I am kind of an ingredient scrutinizer, and this has an impressive and surprisingly clean ingredient list!

That being said, this product loses one star for being very overpriced. I am someone who uses a $72 facial oil and several other high-priced beauty products every day, so I really am willing to shell out money for products that are worth it in terms of ingredients and effectiveness. I'm a shameless spender, really. But even I can't quite justify paying $18 for a lip balm, even if it's great like this one. If it was in the $10-12 range, I'd totally be purchasing the full size after trying the sample, but I really don't feel that the effects and formulation of this product are worth the high price tag.
Bethany W.
HOLY GRAIL!! You will never find a better lip balm anywhere, ever. I use it after exfoliating and it has a warming, tingling sensation, like the kind you get with lip plumping products. Then BAM. You have the best freaking lips of your life!! Hydrated, smooth, kissable, perfect lips! I originally got this in a sample which I obviously didn’t use it all in one go, but I taped it shut so it didn’t go bad because I liked it so much 😂 once I ran out I immediately bought more and I’ll continue to do so! Please never discontinue it! And by the way... I pretty much hate every other Bite Beauty product so I was shocked to fall in love with this one! 10/5 stars!!
Picture is immediately after using 😍😍
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Best lip balm ever!!! It seriously is the only one I will buy from now on. My lips have never felt this moisturized or looked so smooth ever. When I first bought it my husband thought I was insane for spending $18 on a lip balm. He used it a couple times and I could tell he liked it as well since he wasnt saying anything negative about it. When I started running out, he was like "you're getting another one right."
I do have to say it is very thick so make sure that you let it sit on your lips for a second to let it heat up. It's not a liquidy consistency at all so don't expect it to be. If it's in your purse and it's hot it, it will go on smoother as well. If you can deal with that then trust me, it's soo worth the price. Plus the packaging is super sleak.
Amy D.
This is my go-to lip balm now! I've recently made the switch to cruelty free and vegan products, and purchased this product on Sephora after receiving a sample of the product and really enjoying it. My lips tend to get really dry in the winter months, and this has been a life saver. I now use it consistently in the morning, and before applying any drying matte lipsticks.

The lip balm itself glides on smooth, and doesn't feel heavy on my lips. It's intensely hydrating and feels great. I haven't had dry cracked lips since I started using it, which is fantastic! The packaging is simply and minimalistic, but I don't know how it holds up in a purse or handbag as I keep mine with my daily morning skincare stuff.
Chelsea C.
Baltimore
I have chronically chapped lips and heard about this product from a YouTuber that recommended it when her lips were really dry from using accutane. First, I do not think this product is worth the price. I forget how much I paid for it-i think around $22-$25, but for the amount of product you are getting-that is a huge ripoff! Mine unfortunately melted too just from being in my bag in about 80 degree weather for a couple hours. Also, I’m not 100% if it was this product, but I think this product gave my lips an allergic reaction so I stopped using it. But I will say it was very moisturizing and I liked the smell! I’ll just be sticking to drugstore products for chapped lips.
Sarah S.
My new favorite lip balm!

This balm seemed to be too sticky and thick, but the texture smoothed out as I was applying it. It feels great on, and I actually forget I'm wearing it most of the time. It also doesn't have much of a scent, which I like. This product will condition your lips and leave them feeling healthy and soft all day. I apply this in the morning as I'm applying makeup, leave the product at home while I go to work, and my lips still look and feel nourished by the end of the day when I get back home! I've never spent more than $10 for a lip balm until now, but I can't imagine ever giving this product up!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
To be completely honest, this wasn’t as amazing as I originally thought it would be. It did the job but I feel like other lip balms are more hydrating (I got kiehels Lip Balm #1 in Mango around the same time so I could test both of these out). I still love Bite Beauty though and would definitely keep trying things out from this brand. Also one thing to note is that this is considered luxury beauty so many of their products are pricey. If you’re OK with splurging I highly recommend their lip scrub (Bite Beauty Agave Sugar Lip Scrub) which for me got rid of the dryness that I was hoping this balm would help with.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I love Bite products.  I love that they always smell great and have enough fruit oil to make them feel smooth.  This product was really the only one I have found that was a disappointment.  First, I thought the price for such a tiny tube was pretty outrageous.  It is really a very small tube and is pretty expensive.  Second, the product itself got dry and hard to apply very quickly.  I always keep the cap on and did not do anything to make it dry out any faster than one would expect.  Within a few weeks, the balm itself became dry and rough.  It was then very difficult to apply.  I was pretty disappointed that it was essentially worthless after a few weeks.  I didn't really even see a difference when I was able to use it.  It felt very oily and slick, not at all like a balm.  When I had worn it for the day, I didn't see any improvement in the moisture level of my lips.  I would say that if you are looking for a good lip balm, there are other products that are more worth the money that will do a better job and that you will get more product.  This one is a flop for me.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
i literally love this product. it’s packaging is so cute. it smells amazing. it’s really effective keeps my lips soft. i smoke💚 and it keeps my lips moisturized thru that. it’s also a great pair to use after the agave lip scrub. only reason i didn’t give 5 stars is because of the price. it’s just a little high. but it’s worth it and it lasts.
Myranda C.
Front royal
How much do you guys recommend this, wanted to try it
Michelle W.
Evansville, IN
Where can I buy this? Is it Available at Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Is this just like a basic lip balm or is there something special about it?
Jasmine C.
Paramount, CA
Does this work better than a lip scrub?
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
If you have the Bite Beauty lip mask, do you really need the lip balm?

back