Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm

What it is:
A perfect soothing balm for ultimate hydration and recovery that quickly repairs and restores lips.

What it does:
A must have for on-the-go lip care, Agave Lip Balm is the perfect travel essential. Agave Lip Balm is a nourishing formula made from agave and rare Madagascan vanilla CO2 extract. Lips stay hydrated and protected all day long, making your lips look natural on their own. It also acts as a primer for any color application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Use Agave Lip Balm as a part of your daytime ritual.
-Follow up with the Agave Sugar Scrub and Agave Lip Mask at night to ensure perfectly exfoliated and hydrated lips.

-5 Mg Trans-resveratrol from de Vitis Vinifera and Polygonum Cuspidatum

Lanolin* (Pharma Grade), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Stearyl Alcohol*, Hydrated Silica*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols*, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Heptyl Undecylenate*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Mica*, Kaolin*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Cera (Wax)*, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil*, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax*, Glycerin**, Tocopherol*, Sorbitan Stearate*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Agave Tequilana (Blue Agave) Nectar**, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Acacia Decurrens Wax*, Polyglycerin-3*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**.

Does this lipstick moisturize lips well?
Hello! I have an issue where I need lip balm with the cold weather approaching but I get these crumbly bits at the corners of my lips. Not cute. Have you tried the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm and will it help without crumbling ?
Is this product as good as the reviews?
Start your review of Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...lips have NEVER been better. I an a chronic lip picked when the skin is dry (always) and people have noticed the difference!in reviews
Love this balm! So hydrating, but it does tug a little to get it to apply to the lips. in reviews
...tube a little. But it moisturizes and makes my lips feel AMAZING and I love the smell as well. I try to wear thin layers of this if I am doing a lip color over so it doesn't get too gunky. The only other issue I have is at 18 dollars a pop, It's pricey, especially for me who loses lippies, I end up keeping one in my bag, one at my vanity.. etc! in reviews
allison W.
Nicholasville, KY
HOLY GRAIL lip product. I keep at least five of these on hand all of the time haha. I keep one in my car, one in my coat, one in my makeup bag, one in my purse and one by my bed! This product is all natural, which is fantastic, but it also has great immediate results. This is a lifesaver since I typically have pretty dry lips no matter what season it is. It gives a really nice sheen without looking like a shiny or shimmery gloss. It’s thick, but not gross-sticky. It lasts for a very nice amount of time and you only need just a small bit, so the tube lasts a long time! I know it might seem a bit pricey, but considering how little product you need for a use and how much comes in the tube, it’s totally a steal.
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Viridiana M.
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Viridiana M.
Cumple muy bien la función de hidratar los labios 👄 en mi gusto los deja un poco pesados pero Pat las personas que disfrutan esto es perfecto el empaque es bellísimo
Reema M.
Passaic
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Reema M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love the agave lip balm itself but the packaging is not good. I got the miniature version from the 3-piece lip care set. It stopped rolling up so I couldn’t even use most of the product. Maybe the bigger version is better. Otherwise I felt the lip balm itself did a nice job soothing my lips.
Madison K.
Bella Vista, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so excited to try this! It’s thick and tacky which is usually great for dry skin. This little dude, I believe, was 14 dollars! Usually I wouldn’t spend that much on ‘lip balm’ but my lips have been very dry this winter. I’ve had this thing for maybe 4 months.. and it’s literally gone. 1. I don’t feel like there was much product for your buck 2. The product wasn’t worth the money. It helped some when it was on my lips but only for a bit. I’m giving it three stars because it’s just that.. a lip balm. Priced too high. (IMO)
Nadjah G.
Rochester, NY
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Nadjah G.
I’m pretty sure this specific lip balm is pretty pricey. I absolutely love the aesthetic but personally I would not spend money for this product again. I was a little disappointed because when my lips are dry this product did not last when it came to moisturizing.
Bradley W.
Friedens, PA
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Bradley W.
This lip balm is very thick! Think bees wax. It is nice how long this lasts on the lips because of how thick it is... I can eat and drink and this will not wear off. However, I don’t find it very hydrating on the lips. There are definitely others I enjoy more. This is a nice lip balm to use under liquid or matte lipsticks to make it a little more emollient.
Stushy B.
Bronx, NY
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Stushy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip balm is the TRUTH. Say bye bye to chapped lips 👄 This Bite balm truly gives me lip mask feels in a chapstick tube. I’ve purchased two already 🤭 I’d only suggest that you twist as you go, the product can lose its shape . . Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm
Brandie N.
S Charleston, WV
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Brandie N.
This paired with the lip scrub 😍😍😍😍 Seriously. Can’t get enough of this brand! So glad I got the sample of the intensive lip mask. I’m now a lifer! My lips love this stuff!
Gabby D.
Murrieta, CA
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Gabby D.
My lips don’t ever get dry with this product. I also love the packaging! I don’t think I’ll ever use any other product. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Megan V.
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm uploaded by Megan V.
Ohhhhh my goodness! This may be the best lip balm I’ve ever tried! I’ve always loved bite beauty but this product just blew me completely away. The shape and packaging is amazing! I love the little pill like bottle and how easy application is. The balm itself is so smooth and smells heavenly. I feel so healthy using it. Las Vegas weather is kind of crazy for my lips and having braces doesn’t make it any better. My lips are ALWAYS chapped from the intense heat and cold winters. Excited to finally have something high quality to go to when I need rejuvenation! Received complimentary from the bite beauty voxbox. Thank you again Influenster and bite beauty for this opportunity 😙Bite Beauty Agave Lip BalmBite Beauty Agave+ Daytime Lip Balm

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
betsy Z.
toronto, ON
il y a 9 mois
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm do any of y'all find this product very melty ? Like especially when you put it in your pocket for a lil while. Mine broke in half very easily and I'm devastated bcs i actually like this product...
alyssa P. il y a 8 mois
I feel like most lip balms get super melty when kept in my pocket, which sucks because that's where I like to keep it lol.