Bite Beauty Agave Kisses Set

A travel set with three products made from agave to exfoliate, treat, and hydrate lips. Powered by lip-quenching agave, this set features a deluxe-size Agave Sugar Lip Scrub, Agave Lip Mask, and Agave Lip Balm a three-step regimen to exfoliate, treat, and hydrate for well-nourished lips. The Agave Sugar Lip Scrub is a triple-action, foaming lip scrub infused with exotic oils, brown sugar, and pineapple enzymes. It cleanses and gently exfoliates, while the agave syrup helps moisturize and condition lips. The Agave Lip Mask is a soothing, leave-on lip mask that smooths, nourishes, and hydrates lips. It contains organic agave nectar, jojoba oil, vanilla co2 extract, and the antioxidant trans-resveratrol, at triple the amount found in red wine. A must for on-the-go lip care, Agave Balm is the perfect travel essential, with a nourishing formula made from agave, and rare madagascar vanilla co2 extract. Lips stay hydrated and protected all day long, and it also acts as a primer for color application. This set contains: - 0.18 oz / 5 g Agave Sugar Lip Scrub - 0.18 oz / 5 g Agave Lip Mask - 0.05 oz / 1.3 g Agave Balm It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty is created with natural and organic ingredients for beauty that is better for you. These products don't contain petrochemicals. see more...

• Anyone ever try tasting the scrub? Does it have a good flavor or ...3 Answers
  • Does Bite have any other mini sets like this? I’m OBSESSED!1 Answers
  • Does this have the same tin as the one with the l... Be the first to answer!
Britt M.
I bought this holiday set because I've been wanting to try the agave lip mask out in the worst way for my chronically chapped lips. I also happened to need a new lip scrub so I thought for $20 why not test all these products out, and if I love them I'll buy the full sized products down the road! I'm loving this whole set! The lip scrub is incredibly hydrating, although I do wish it contained more sugar granules and that they were finely ground, but still after using this my lips feel brand new and baby soft. The agave chapstick is also hydrating, but I don't get as thick of a layer using that as opposed to the scrub or mask since it's so solid, and in also afraid I'm going to break off the chapstick if I press too hard! The mask is amazing! It's thick but not sticky (for containing sugar none of these are sticky! Yay!) and my lips feel conditioned instantly, to the point where I only have to apply this once a day, twice if I'm very dry, because it hydrates my lips but keeps them hydrated. I find I have to use other products continuously every few hours in order to lock in the moisture I get when only using this once. I'm definitely going to buy a full size lip mask and scrub in the future.
Hayley C.
I absolutely love this product!!!! I bought it from sephora when it was $20 and it has been well spent. The lip scrub is fantastic- gentle and tastes great (lol). It gets the job done and gets the dead skin off my lips without being too harsh. The lip mask is super hydrating. I put it on before bed or on long trips and my lips always feel so soft. The agave balm is also amazing- it makes my lips soft and shiny so I usually go without lipstick. My lips feel so healthy now!!! It also lasts FOREVER so it’s a great investment!
Tayla M.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
Y'ALL. I cannot say enough about the Agave Kisses Set. I used the mask at first and I loved the way that it smelled yes because it smells SO good, but what it did for my lips just made the product THAT much better. It was highly moisturizing and when I say that I mean I put it on at night and woke up with smooth soft lips in the morning, now the pricing is a little steep but I'll say a little goes along way. Not only that partnering these products together makes them work even better because they were formulated to work together so doing the mask at night and wearing the balm during the day really does aid YOU. The packaging is really nice and the tube and balm are a nice size I must say I really liked the packaging of the mask and the material the tube was made out of.
Lucina S.
Dallas, TX
I bought this at Sephora during the holiday on a whim, and instantly fell in love. This kit was a great way for me to try out the agave line. It kept my lips soft and moisturized. I did prefer the balm and mask over the scrub. The scrub is good if you're looking for a gentle exfoliation. I would definitely repurchase the full size of the balm and mask.
Meg E.
Huntsville, TX
favorite lip product because it gives a long lasting moisture to my lips & no other product does that for my dry lips. The packaging is amazing & the product smells super nice. HIGHLY RECOMMEND bc it is amazing.
gabriela e.
This set is perfect because you really get the best product to keep your lips looking beautiful without breaking your bank.  The lips scrub is perfect for smoothing your lip and the lip mask is perfection for a soft pout.  This is a thick consistency and if you are not a fan of a thick lip product then you will not like this.  I like to apply a heavy coat to my lips because I know my morning results will be perfection.  The lip balm is my favorite lip balm year round BUT I especially love it for fall and winter because my lips tend to be dryer during these seasons.  You will love this and it makes for a great gift!
Crystal C.
I got this for Christmas. My sister recommended it for my mom to gift to me! I love all 3 products. The balm is great for everyday wear, the mask is great for night wear, and the scrub really does exfoliate! I only use these products on my lips. I recommend highly!!
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
My favorite lip care products, I am so happy Bite Beauty came out with this holiday travel set. The lip mask is my favorite, I use it every morning and every night before going to bed and it keeps my lips so hydrated and healthy. The lip balm is great to carry when I go for hikes or just to have it in the purse when I'm out. The scrub helps get rid of the flaky skin on the lips and leaves them smooth. Highly recommend to try this line.
Jesse D.
Went to the Bite Beauty Labs in NYC and created my own lipstick, the girl then suggested the lip scrub & mask. These were probably the best two buys I could have invested in! They were affordable and easy for everyday use & wear! The packaging is a sleek grey and looks great! I would 100% recommend these to anyone who is interested in these types of products!
cintia c.
This is the best Christmas set I bought from bite. It has everything for my dry lips. I already use the lip mask and when I saw this set has the balm and the scrub I was like yes. The mask is a lifesaver for my chapped lips so I love!! The scrub is definitely for everyday use but if you want something grittier then this is not the one. Gentle enough to use daily. The balm I love. Super moisturizing. With all these my lips have been un-chapped!! I bought a couple extra sets for gift giving.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone ever try tasting the scrub? Does it have a good flavor or does it taste chemically?
Aiyana B.
Does Bite have any other mini sets like this? I’m OBSESSED!
Yesi D.
Does this have the same tin as the one with the lipsticks? With a mirror?