BY BITE BEAUTY

A luxurious-feeling, clean, and vegan lip balm that hydrates for up to eight hours, with a delicious, orange-vanilla scent. Highlighted Ingredients: - Agave Nectar: Helps soothe and nurture for more kissable lips- Mongongo Oil: Derived from a desert tree; loaded with vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids- Cocoa Butter: Acts as an emollient for more hydrated and supple lips. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Bite's bestselling lip balm has been amped up with vegan, long-lasting hydration and no waxy feel. Nourishing agave nectar is paired with mongongo oil, which is loaded with vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids, while rich cocoa butter helps lips feel more supple and kissably soft. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

• I just found out I'm going to be receiving this product i...3 Answers
  • Any other alternatives do you recommend other than this?5 Answers
  • Is this product hypoallergenic and safe for those with se...1 Answers
Bite Beauty Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm

Start your review of Bite Beauty Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Riverside , CA
Let me just say, I really wanted to like this product. I mean, I did because I think the formula is very hydrating, soothing, lasts longer than my other chapsticks, and makes my lips look glossy. It also smells yummy! BUT the biggest fault is that within 30 minutes of being in my POCKET indoors it completely melted. I tried putting it on my lips and the stick almost broke because it was melting so i had to be extremely careful. This has never happened with chapstick for me and I’ve had others in my backpack and pocket in 90 degree weather so i cant even imagine what would happen to this chapstick. I eventually had to put it in the freezer because it wasn’t hardening. I’m so sad because it this product didn’t melt it would be perfect.
Morganville, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me start by saying I LOVED the original formula, die hard fan!

I was worried this would not live up to the original and hated it the second I got it. I used it often and it grew on me. It definitely has a weird smell you would expect from a ‘vegan’ or ‘natural’ product, and that’s why I subtracted a star from my rating.

The formula is great! It’s just as nourishing and hydrating as the original and lasts a while, I don’t really notice and formulation differences except maybe it’s a TAD thinner, but nothing to worry about.

If you were worried about trying the new formula like me, I totally recommend it, my only complaint is the smell! Plus the new one is $4 cheaper than the original 🙌🏼
Rocklin, CA
I received this lip balm complimentary in the Bite Beauty VoxBox and I really enjoy it! It has a very aesthetically pleasing package, a natural feel to it, and it’s scent is not too strong. I definitely have a weak spot in my heart for any form of lip moisturizers and balms, so I was super excited to give this a try. One thing I noticed immediately was their description of the product as a daytime balm. After a few uses during the day, this is one thing I disagree with. This product is extremely thick and glossy, somewhat oily unfortunately, so a little bit goes a long way. Because of the texture of it, I found it to be much more fitting as a nighttime treatment. After trying it at night, I noticed much better results than I had when using it during the day. The first few daytime uses, my lips were actually flakey rather than smooth. This is definitely a product that you want to give time to really sink in. Aside from that, this product is very natural! It does have a somewhat weird taste and the scent isn’t the best, but I definitely would recommend that anybody tries it for some silky smooth lips.
Collierville, TN
This chapstick is really great. It smells like orange and vanilla and is a yellow color but comes on clear. This chapstick makes your lips feel very smooth and after using it for a day my lips already feel extremely hydrated. This chapstick is extremely thick; and the application somewhat feels like a melted chapstick so the application is thick. The case is a black little pill shaped tube. I received this product free through a product testing.
La Mesa, CA
I can’t speak to the old formula, but when it comes to this reformulated, vegan (!) lip balm, I can’t say enough good things. My eyes literally went wide the moment I applied it—it came on so smooth! I’m typically picky when it comes to lip balm, due to the tacky + sticky texture many leave behind, but this one is a game changer. Agave nectar, mongong oil, and cocoa butter not only provide a lavish feel, but prevent me from worrying about when I’m putting on my lips (and, therefore, in my body). Scent is wonderful and far from overpowering. Great staying power and nourishing effect post-wear. Appears subtly glossy on the lips—a huge plus, IMO. To top it all off, the bullet-esque packaging makes this a top-shelf, show-worthy product. Pro tip: Store in a cool place for lasting product and an even more luxurious application.

Disclaimer: I received this product as a gift in exchange for review from BITE Beauty through Influenster.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really one of a kind! I’ve always wanted to try it out and I’m glad I finally did. I received this free from Influenster to test out, and it is a very gentle lip balm that is super hydrating and last for hours. I gave this product 4 stars because the balm is very fragile, however I only roll it up just a bit so it doesn’t bend or break off. But you will not regret getting this lip balm, it’s the bomb!! #cleanlipbalm
Commack, NY
Received this product as part of the campaign with BITE Beauty. I love the scent and taste of this lip balm! It is as hydrating as promised! I am so impressed that this product is vegan, gluten free, lanolin free, and cruelty free. I will definitely be recommending this product to friends and looking more into the BITE Beauty products! Bite Beauty Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm
Englewood, CO
First of all the SMELL of this lip balm is to die for! It's a buttery vanilla scent and I cant get enough. The balm itself is okay. It is an all natural lip balm so warning, in the summer it melts to wax in your purse. I keep throwing mine in the freezer because it gets so mushy. It gives your lips the most beautiful glow though, and it's super hydrating and long lasting! I was amazed after washing all my makeup off, I could still feel the moisture on my lips.
Willis, TX
This product is really nice. It glides on my lips and leaves them looking very glossy and hydrated. I love that I don’t have to reapply often. Being vegan and natural is a huge plus but the smell is not very pleasant and keeps me from putting on as much as I would like. The stick is very smooth and began to melt a little just being in my bathroom so I would not use this lip balm on the go in fear of it melting. Overall it made me lips feel amazing!
Unionville, CT
I like bite beauty and I think that their lip products are over all quite nice. However when I am looking for a lip balm I want something that is very smooth and hydrating and found this one to be a bit waxy. It felt like it laid on top of my lips instead of penetrating deep into the extremely dry skin there. It may work for many people but if you have extremely dry lips I would go with something w more of an emollient feel!
Baton Rouge, LA
Any other alternatives do you recommend other than this?
Doral, FL
I'm with dry lips and I'm looking for something to help me, will this do it?
Nashville, TN
Is this product worth it? I have really dry lips and I want a product that will help hydrate them but I don’t wanna waste my money.
Fayetteville, NC
Can this replace chapstick? ?
I just found out I'm going to be receiving this product in the #BITEVoxBox and I'm super excited to try it! What am I in for? I'd love to hear what users think of it!❤️ #voxbox #lipbalm #BITE

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email