BY BITE BEAUTY

A duo with a nightly restorative routine to replenish and revitalize lips. Help repair dry lips in five nights with our intensive routine. First, use the deluxe mini Whipped Cherry Scrub Stick to gently buff away impurities. Castor oil beads help leave lips soft and supple, while fruit extracts help brighten and restore lips. Next, smooth on a nightly treatment: the coveted deluxe mini Agave Lip Mask is a leave-on, nighttime lip mask made with agave and Madagascar vanilla to help repair parched, chapped lips. This two-step system helps to leave lips looking healthy, soft, nourished, and repaired. This set contains: - 0.041 Scrub Stick in Whipped Cherry - 0.18 oz Agave Lip Mask - Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates BITE Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. BITE Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free. see more...

Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Patrice S.
Got this product as a sample in a subscription box and fell in instantly. With winter approaching, it definitely helped keep my lips moisturizer throughout the day. Will be ordering the product for sure!
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
I searched high and low for this product. It was unavailable online for months (last year) and I repeatedly saw it in stock when I used the website to search local stores, but that never seemed to be the case. I finally located a store that had them and purchased immediately. I was so stoked to try the kit. I have extremely dry lips they need serious TLC and was eager to get relief. The scrub works very well at exfoliating any dead skin or scruff left on the lips. It comes in a cute mini lipstick container and you use it just as you would a lipstick. It smells delicious and also tastes delicious!! The agave lip mask is my favorite. I still use the small size I got in this set months later. I apply it nearly every night before I go to sleep and it makes my lips feel baby soft and luscious. Truly one of the best lip masks I've ever come across! The only thing I wasn't too happy with was the lip scrub seemed to dry out rather quickly. Maybe that's to be expected with these. I don't know.
Jessica F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Amy M.
This came in a glass jar with 1 lip scrub (in a lipstick tube) and a moisturizer in a squeeze tube. I bought it from Sephora. I have been searching for it because It is no longer available at Sephora. I love the way it makes my lips feel. The moisturizer is incredible!! Sephora still offers the moisturizer but not the lipstick tube scrub. I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Ashton D.
This is another one of those products that I happened to notice and just grabbed before checking out. I ended up really liking this. The scrub isn't the best (I am a big fan of Lush's lip scrub) but the agave lip mask is FANTASTIC. It pairs perfectly with any lip scrub and is so hydrating. It repairs cracked lips overnight!
Jackie B.
This lasted me way more than five nights but I am stingy with my usage. It is a great way to try these bite products and see if they are something you like or not. The lip scrub in a stick version is something that I wish was available for purchase rather than the jar because it is less messy and more convenient.
Dylan C.
This little set is amazing! I love the convenient packaging! It's great for travel. The formula on both of these products is unbelievable. The exfoliator gets the job done without removing your lips, and the lip mask is incredibly soothing. If they ever restock I will repurchase.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am all about Bite and they have some of the best lip treatment options, and I felt like this lasted way longer than 5 nights too, so it's really worth it, plus you get a really good feel of how the products work in a smaller size to test them out first.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
The cherry scrub is gently exfoliating while being mositurizing at the same time. It smells dleicious. Then the agave mask which I layer on next is so thick and intensely mositurizing. My lips are left baby-bottom soft and chapped lips are a thing of the past. I will be buying the full size of both of these products!