BY BITCOUNT LTD.

"My most indispensable app is my guitar tuner, Cleartune. None of the old visual or analog tuners are as precise. I've even taken it on stage with me!" - Rosanne Cash "Cleartune and Clockwork are my most used apps." - Ezra Oklan (Nicole Atkins, Norah Jones, Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra, Matt Beck (Matchbox 20), Chico Hamilton, Arnie Lawrence) "I've been having trouble with interference on stage with other tuners for the iPhone. Used Cleartune last night before a gig and had no problems with stage noise. Excellent tuner for bass." - Rob Calder (Kanye West, Angus and Julia Stone, The Break and Repair Method, Ghostface Killah) Used in the making of the new Gorillaz album "The Fall" Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cleartune ----------------------------------- ✭ Featured in Electronic Musician, Matchbox Mag, Making Music Mag, Premiere Guitar, MacWorld, Apple Staff Picks, Worship Leader Mag, Acoustic Guitar ✭ Spotted in use backstage by The Black Keys, C.W. Stone King (www.va.ryanpolei.com), Grammy Nominee Sones de México (gearwire.com) ----------------------------------- Cleartune is a chromatic instrument tuner and pitch pipe that allows you to quickly and accurately tune your instrument using the built-in mic in your iPhone or using an external mic on your 2nd or 3rd generation iPod Touch. Cleartune features a unique "note wheel" interface allowing you to quickly find your pitch, paired with a highly responsive fine-tuning meter for the perfect tune. With support for custom temperaments, transposition, notations such as solfège, adjustable calibration and more, Cleartune packs more power than most pro tuners, yet is simple enough for everyone to use. Cleartune can tune acoustic or electric guitar, bass, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano, tympani, tablas and any other instrument that can sustain a tone. Most electronic tuners cannot properly tune a violin. With a built in temperament for violin family instruments, Cleartune will have the 5ths singing perfectly. Features: - Note Wheel Display - Ultra responsive 25 cent range fine tuning display - Needle Damping option - Accuracy ±0.01 semitone (±1 cent) - Selectable Temperaments - Selectable Notations (such as Solfège) - User-defined temperament and notations - Support for transposing instruments - Automatic reference note calibration - Adjustable A4 calibration in 0.1 Hz increment - Pitch Pipe/Tone generator - Selectable tone waveform - Automatic or manual note selection Note: iPod Touch 3G (2009-2010) requires a compatible external microphone see more...

Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
I've actually had this app for a few years now and I love it! It's user friendly and it's way better than other apps I've tried to get.

I've used this with my ukulele and guitar whenever they needed tuning. It's unfortunately not free but I think it's definitely worth the money!
Maddy G.
This is a great app to use to tune your instruments. I also remember using it in choir when I was in high school.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I like this app to tune my guitar. It's handy to have it just on my phone and ready to go.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
I use this in band all the time. My instructor even recommended that we all get this because of how accurate it is!
Monika D.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of the few tuner apps I've tried that doesn't lock up when tuning the highest notes on the piccolo AND accurately picks up the lowest and highest strings on my harp. Settings include A4 calibration, notation, transposition, and temperament. Love this app, use it every day!
Britney J.
Newbury Park, CA
This is a great app for tuning!! I have a clarinet and it works great. I would highly recommend it!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is the best tuning app I've used. Unfortunately it isn't free, but I think it's worth the money.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Purchase in your App Store. Used to tune your guitar or any other musical instrument into perfect tune. Perfect for on the go gigs and quick and easy to use.
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL
This is great for tuning instruments and I use it every few weeks I think ?
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
I have been using this app for a few years now with my harp and it's amazing. Easy to use and accurate! Must have for any musician!