Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Tonya C.Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Tonya C.Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Jessica H.

BY BIT O HONEY

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Bit-O-Honey Candy 190 ct Size: 190 CT. Color: Assorted. see more...

• When I was a kid and went trick or treating I would always sneak in...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
These are decent, not one of my favorite quick treats but I might eat a few if I was given them, I definitely wouldn't go buy them myself. They are eh.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Bit O Honey has been one of my favorites since I was a kid! Loved when they would start to get hard and be more like a hard candy.
Rena S.
Rena S.
One of my favorites :) Old fashioned and I love the sweet honey smell. I can't eat very many of them because they are pretty strong. They are soft but super chewy like taffy. They do have a bit of an after-taste but it's one that I enjoy.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Great if you don't want to eat candy right out of the bag. These are good if you stick them in your pocket for a couple hours and let them get soft. Otherwise they might break your teeth. Yummy honey flavor.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Never was on my favorite candy list, not a good flavor and the wrapper is always greasy! Yuck
Yerim O.
Yerim O.
Los Angeles, CA
Decent but not my favorite. I always get a stomache after earting too many of these
Eileen h.
Eileen h.
Love eating these things. They taste so good. Definitely one of my favorite candies. I keep them in my cup holder in my car 24/7
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I loved getting these candies in my Halloween bag when trick or treating as a kid. They are deliciously nutty and full of honey flavor!
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
These individual candies are great for a sweet treat but not high in calories
Donna B.
Donna B.
Oh my goodness, I have loved these for many years and still do! I still buy them often. They are perfect when you want a little sweetness!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
When I was a kid and went trick or treating I would always sneak in my brothers bag and switch these nasty candies for his chocolates lol🍬🍬