Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Tonya C.Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Tonya C.Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Jessica H.

BY BIT O HONEY

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Bit-O-Honey Candy 190 ct Size: 190 CT. Color: Assorted. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Bit of Honey has been around longer than a lot of other candies. It is my oldest son's favorite.
Orinthia T.
Orinthia T.
Middle River, MD
I only eat these maybe once or twice a year when I want something overly sweet.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
These are decent, not one of my favorite quick treats but I might eat a few if I was given them, I definitely wouldn't go buy them myself. They are eh.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Bit O Honey has been one of my favorites since I was a kid! Loved when they would start to get hard and be more like a hard candy.
Rena S.
Rena S.
One of my favorites :) Old fashioned and I love the sweet honey smell. I can't eat very many of them because they are pretty strong. They are soft but super chewy like taffy. They do have a bit of an after-taste but it's one that I enjoy.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Great if you don't want to eat candy right out of the bag. These are good if you stick them in your pocket for a couple hours and let them get soft. Otherwise they might break your teeth. Yummy honey flavor.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Never was on my favorite candy list, not a good flavor and the wrapper is always greasy! Yuck
Yerim O.
Yerim O.
Los Angeles, CA
Decent but not my favorite. I always get a stomache after earting too many of these
Eileen h.
Eileen h.
Love eating these things. They taste so good. Definitely one of my favorite candies. I keep them in my cup holder in my car 24/7
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I loved getting these candies in my Halloween bag when trick or treating as a kid. They are deliciously nutty and full of honey flavor!