Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Tonya C.Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Tonya C.Bit O Honey Candy uploaded by Jessica H.

BY BIT O HONEY

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Bit-O-Honey Candy 190 ct Size: 190 CT. Color: Assorted. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Iv been eating these since I was a kid when they came in a bar you break pieces off of, i love them they are so addicting when fresh, so chewy. just the right amount of honey flavor! Not so enjoyable tho when you get a rock hard pack tho.
Mark I.
Mark I.
I really like this candy and its kind of addicting. It starts out hard, but then soft but then chewy. Its very flavorful. I always want another but the wrapping is horrible. Its not always easy to open, and its very waxy.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Oh my goodness, I have loved these for many years and still do! I still buy them often. They are perfect when you want a little sweetness!
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I don't really like this candy. I don't think it tastes the best and its kinda hard to chew.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Slinger, WI
My grandma always had these at her house when I was young, and now I love them! They taste great and are very chewy.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Love bit o honey. Hard then chewy. Always hit the spot. The taste is so yummy. I crave them! Plus they are easy to just throw in the purse.
Amy p.
Amy p.
These candies are so good. I love the taste. I could probably eat the whole bag in one setting
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Best candy I have ever eaten to this day it's sweet And chewy and wrapped individually
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
These individual candies are great for a sweet treat but not high in calories
Rosalie H.
Rosalie H.
Cleves, OH
A wonderful treat from the past. My father would always have these in the candy jar & now I buy them for mine @ home & at work