Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Bisto Gravy Granules Red, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)

Bisto Gravy Granules Red, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)

BY BISTO

4.8 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars80%
  • 4 Stars20%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.80 / 5 based on 5 Reviews

Product Description

6 x 170g Bisto Beef Gravy Granules see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Bisto Gravy Granules Red, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Bisto Gravy Granules Red, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Reviews (5)
Q&A (0)
Buy on Walmart*
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
43 reviews
SERIOUSLY....I LOVE THIS! I was first introduced to this product when I lived in the UK. If you are in a pinch or you are just not very good at making gravy this really is the product for you. No lumps, no hoping your gravy is thick enough. It's pretty much fool proof....seriously. Not only does it come in beef, but you can find it in pork and chicken. The only draw back is it can be too salty for some. Otherwise, I find it to be PERFECT!
Kirsty H.
232 reviews
Coming from the UK this is one product I miss greatly!!!! I'm not used to American white gravy and the only brown gravy I can find is a lumpy weird powdery stuff which I hate!! I love bisto, it comes in beef (red) chicken (Orange) pork (purple and vegetable (green) I love all of them!! They are perfect on meat for a British roast lunch!!! Only down side is, unless I bring some to the states in my suitcase it is super expensive to buy here from Kroger or world food markets!!!!!!!
Hazera B.
London, Greater London
18 reviews
Haha I love this with my Yorkshire puddings here in Britain. You guys must try this brand of gravy, it actually comes in a few varieties but the classic is great!
Toja D.
54 reviews
I absolutely love it,it is great for me but can be also too salty for someone who doesn't love too much salt
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
76 reviews
SERIAMENTE .... EU AMO ESTE! Eu fui introduzido primeiramente a este produto quando eu vivi no Reino Unido. Se você estiver em uma pitada ou você não é apenas muito bom em fazer calda este realmente é o produto para você. Não grumos, não esperando o seu molho é espessa suficiente. É muito bem à toa prova ... sério. Não só vem em carne de bovino, mas você pode encontrá-lo em carne de porco e frango. A única desvantagem é que pode ser muito salgada para alguns. Caso contrário, acho que é PERFEITO!
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us