GroceryPantryBisto
Gravy Granules Red, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)

Bisto Gravy Granules Red, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)

by Bisto

6 x 170g Bisto Beef Gravy Granules

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bisto Gravy Granules Red, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)!
Jordan M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
It’s a bit disgusting and not very thick but it gets the job done if there aren’t other options
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Show me the best gravy, I am originally from the UK and this is the best gravy that is found there when I came to America I really missed it until I found this at the specialty store. I would really recommend this for anyone who really wants a nice Sunday roast.
sarahi A.
Ontario, CA
not my favorite brand of gravy I used for Thanksgiving a year ago and did not try it again it’s very salty and not as good as the normal little packets you can buy
Nahwat G.
piscataway
This product is amazing, and it's my favorite, and I always use it that it's really good and very good for me
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
The only gravy I will buy. I’m from Ireland and it’s the traditional gravy served with every Sunday roast dinner. Fill and rich in flavor it’s delicious
Stacy H.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like Bisto. It thickens up nicely and adds a nice flavor to my gravy. I keep it in my pantry.
Kirsty  H.
Cumming, GA
Coming from the UK this is one product I miss greatly!!!! I'm not used to American white gravy and the only brown gravy I can find is a lumpy weird powdery stuff which I hate!! I love bisto, it comes in beef (red) chicken (Orange) pork (purple and vegetable (green) I love all of them!! They are perfect on meat for a British roast lunch!!! Only down side is, unless I bring some to the states in my suitcase it is super expensive to buy here from Kroger or world food markets!!!!!!!
Holly R.
Niceville, FL
SERIOUSLY....I LOVE THIS! I was first introduced to this product when I lived in the UK. If you are in a pinch or you are just not very good at making gravy this really is the product for you. No lumps, no hoping your gravy is thick enough. It's pretty much fool proof....seriously. Not only does it come in beef, but you can find it in pork and chicken. The only draw back is it can be too salty for some. Otherwise, I find it to be PERFECT!
Ghotra_Ruby G.
Vaudreuil Dorian, QC
Shipping was quick considering it came from the UK. It's a great product quality and flavour wise, we look forward to getting more when this runs out.
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
SERIAMENTE .... EU AMO ESTE! Eu fui introduzido primeiramente a este produto quando eu vivi no Reino Unido. Se você estiver em uma pitada ou você não é apenas muito bom em fazer calda este realmente é o produto para você. Não grumos, não esperando o seu molho é espessa suficiente. É muito bem à toa prova ... sério. Não só vem em carne de bovino, mas você pode encontrá-lo em carne de porco e frango. A única desvantagem é que pode ser muito salgada para alguns. Caso contrário, acho que é PERFEITO!

Looking for your answer?