BY BISSELL

BISSELL Woolite Oxy Deep Steam Pet Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 64 oz, 65Y73: Removes tough pet stains, soils and odors Safe for all carpets including nylon, wool and stain resistant carpets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
I have 2 dogs and a toddler so messes are being made.  I wasn't impressed by the smell of the product but it did work okay.  Not as great as I eas anticipating but it did the job.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use this product a lot since we have dogs, and it seems to work amazing! It is a bit pricey but it's totally worth it! Would recommend this over any other brand we've tried! Highly satisfied with our purchase.
Kayla S.
Chilliwack, BC
Great carpet cleaner! Defiantly worth the price! Got all my stains out no problem even with my old carpet cleaner lol! Worth the buy. I bought at walmart.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
Just curious if this actually works, I've used a million different types of cleaners and have to find a keeper? Help I have a messy 3 year old and 2 dogs! Mom on a mission!!