Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I haven't used this stuff for a long time, but in my experience it didn't work. Maybe on the surface, but it doesn't deliver the promise.
Megan E.
Parkersburg
When you have pets and a lot of company who doesn't too much take after themselves this comes in handy and leaves the floor smelling great
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
Works good, has a good foam when you spray. For tough jobs you have to use more than one coat of cleaner. Wish more came in the bottle.
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
This stuff is amazing. I use it by my door since that's where the heavy traffic is and it gets all the dirt and stains out right away
Cinthia B.
Fort Worth, TX
Hepls to take out stains in your carpet. Depending on the stain you might have to go overit couple times before its completely gone.
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good for carpets leaves a good fragrance behind smelling fresh and clean highly recommend this product even for car carpets
I have a white entry rug. (Not the best idea in hind sight). I use this once a month and it keeps it looking somewhat brand new!
Erica S.
Douglasville, GA
I love the way it gets up stains off the floor. It helps keep the carpet looking good and new. I love that it doesn't cost a lot.
With the holidays coming up this is my go to with all the people that will be in and out. I'll def. be buying this product again
Kisha W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Works great. If e have a pet it's definitely your product to buy. I love it. I use it all the time. Would recommend to everyone
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it