Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #68 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doe...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I h...2 Answers
Hannah S.
Arnold, MO
I use this on my steps which are carpet and I love it! Easy to use and works great! I have a dog and a toddler and it has fought many tough areas!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A great, quick clean! I like to use this if I don't have time to shampoo. It helps lift dirt and leaves rugs and carpets smelling fresh and clean .
Christie G.
Kingston Springs, TN
I love this product! It literally gets the entire stain out and with kids you know that is a HUGE plus!! I have recommended this product to many!!
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
Works well. Great for everyday soils and spills, not so much for deep down set in stains. Good price. Would recommend it to my family and friends.
Melissa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Works really good!I use carpet cleaners often and this brand worked well.It clean fast and leaves my carpet looking new.Doesnt smell bad either.
Logan E.
This stuff works great for stains in carpet from pets using the bathroom, etc. I would recommend it if you have fresh stains that haven't set.
Brenna A.
Erath, LA
With 2 boys running around there are lots of stains on my light colored carpet. This cleaner helps get the muddy caked in stains out perfectly!
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
I use this for high traffic areas I like that I can use it for spot cleaning and I don't have to break out that heavy machine. Very effective.
Shara W.
Howard
Love this carpet cleaner for spot cleaning. I use it on steps and it always looks like I scrubed hard it cleans my light tan carpet the best.
Itzy R.
Richmond, VA
Didn't really like this product it's not really good. It says it will clean the carpet really good and that was a lie so I don't recommend
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it