Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Whitney A.
Tucson, AZ
This carpet cleaner is one of my favorites because of the foamy texture. You can see exactly how much you have applied and when it's ready to scrub. Fool proof is good in my book!
Sharon C.
I use this every couple months at my entryway. Very high traffic area. I must say this take care of the job. Does an awesome job. Will never use anything other than Bissell.
Lindsey L.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great for homes with pets. We spray all carpets after accident and it lifts the messes right up and leaves it clean and fresh. Very simple instructions and great results
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
Like it but kinda leaves a slick film on the rugs and I don't feel safe touching my feet to it then bringing in bed. Especially don't think that's safe for kids.
Kelly F.
This stuff works wonders in my hallway! Used it with my carpet shampooer and my carpet came out looking brand new! Give it a try if you've got hard to clean spots.
Brittany S.
Does a pretty decent job, helps clean the carpet. It just requires a lot of scrubbing... Which is frustrating, but probably more so because of the initial mess!
Rebecca D.
Belton, MO
we have bought this before for spot cleaning the carpet, it works okay, not my favorite of all carpet cleaners but would but again if others werent an option
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
I have used this before. Works great I used a story think brush and scrubbed the stained area did a nice job without having to use a carpet cleaning machine.
Chelsea T.
This helped me a lot with the stains in my carpet from constant foot traffic. I wish it had been a bit cheaper, but other than that I have no complaints
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is a good spot cleaner when you don't need to clean the entire but still need to do some spot cleaning I definitely recommend this product
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it