Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
This product did the job when I had to get down on my knees to clean some stained spots in my living room. It also removed them and made the area smell clean and fresh! Yes, I'd definitely buy again!
Micaela M.
Used this on our old house that had carpets. Works well in the beginning to get rid of stains and protect rugs, but not ye best type of heavy traffic product we used after it. Overall it's decent.
Shiquita S.
Salem, VA
This stuff really works! I have pets and my household is not good at taking off our shoes at the door so my rugs gets a lot of dirt on it. This product lifts the dirt with ease, making it easy to clean the stains. The price is okay but worth it to me! A must have!
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Oh my gosh I have 3 dogs and 3 cats!! So my carpets see a lot of traffic plus I live with 6 other people so needless to say my carpets get nasty!! Works so well on mine though almost makes them look new and smells so amazing!
Tricia P.
Love the results. A clean carpet looks completely renewed. This works wonders and is worth the price and then some. Definitely effective for when you need to give life back to a worn area.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
I haven't used this product that much but when I did use it for a short amount of time it was a good product for my carpet & it brought out the stains & left it smelling fresh & clean.. I wouldn't mind to use it but it just ain't for me
Tammy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
this works great for qiuck spot clean up. i bought from walmart which has the best price. smells great and soes a good job. just spray let sit for a but pat dry and all done.
Betty S.
Stayton, OR
I'm impressed with how great Boswell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner works! My carpet gets a lot of dirt, soggy paw prints, and stuff spilled on it. The spots came right up after using carpet cleaner. Going to continue using.
Maranda P.
Lyons, GA
This carpet cleaner works well in the high traffic areas of my carpet. It gets the normal wear out and makes it look like the rest of the carpet. It also works great on stains and get the carpet smelling fresh. I would buy it again.
Britt B.
Buffalo, MO
We weren't sure about this at first, but after trying it in one spot we found out it works great! We also found out that you should always listen to your grandma! It's easy to use and it dries fast if you put a fan on it.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it