Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Jes Paolo d.
Although we use the large steam cleaner I use this for spot treatments. We have pets and a toddler so it does its job! The smell isnt great hence the 4 stars but it works well and the price isnt bad. I would prefer a more natural less chemical since I have my son but I do my best to make sure that I soak it all up
Jasmine D.
Dayton, OH
During potty training my puppy this product was a life saver! I could only imagine how many stains my carpet would have on it if it wasn't for this product ! I recommend this product for anyone with pets or children . Your carpet will thank you !!
Valerie S.
Altus, OK
This is a decent product. The convenience of being able to spray it directly in the area to be cleaned is the best part, but this product does not out perform dish soap and water to scrub carpets. I do use the product for the convenience of packaging, though. The smell is also nice.
Lauren R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The spray foam does a great job of removing heavy stains. It is easy to use and very reliable for a heavily trafficked area. The smell isn't particularly fragrant, but it doesn't smell bad either. I would recommend using this product.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I used this on my carpets when I had animals. There were spots that my animals chose to continually sit in and it left dirty, warn carpet that this cleaner was quick to remove. I would definitely re omens this product to others!
Julie R.
Indianapolis, IN
I've tried several spot cleaners since I have cats. This product gets the stains out, and doesn't leave it hard or clump the carpet fibers together. It also has a very pleasant scent that doesn't smell like typical cleaners.
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
We use Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffice cleaner in a lot of our 'busy' areas due to dogs and kids! It's nice to have on hand and really helps when you're wanting to do a quick spot clean and not use a large carpet cleaner.
Mellanie W.
This product never dissapoint you, really perfectly work, in comparison to several other carpet cleaning onthe market, this worked the best. I've used this gentle fosm in a few different homes and even my car. It's very easy to use, with a gentle spraying. Their cost is very well, highly recommended!
Caroline E.
Haines City, FL
This worked really well for our cream color carpet. We have 8 people and 3 dogs in our family so it's a lot of walking going on daily. Keeping our carpet clean is one task that we have to stay on weekly so this product is a life saver. It gets out all our tough stains from dirt and drink spills.
Kristen m.
This is great for cleaning carpets. It takes out almost all stains! It is a must have product for areas of your carpet that have heavy traffic. It is very effective and I would definitely buy this again.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it