Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Çee L.
Okay so there are a lot of people in my household and a lot of kids. Our carpet is a dark blue so anything on it can be seen. THIS WORKS WONDERSSSSS FOR SPILLED FOOD AND STUFF I LOVE IT
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is good for immediately removing heavy stains prior to shampooing the carpet. It is effective with removing stains but it may not always be able to remove heavy stains on it's own.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Amazing cleaned for my carpet. We have carpet throughout certain areas of our home and also have four fur babies, this cleaner is amazing in cleaning those heavy traffic areas.
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner is also great for furniture. I bought this once after trying other brands to clean my kitchen upholstery and my chairs looked terrific so I keep it on hand to spot clean. It obviously is great for carpets as well, lol. I like that it foams so I can see where I am using it and a can does a lot of cleaning.
Sheila B.
Sicklerville, NJ
I have two dogs. On is very large weighing more then 100lbs and the other who is tiny and piddles when he gets excited. This product really helps keep the carpet fresh, clean, looking, and smelling great. Can't always shampoo a rug so for anyone who needs a quick, effective, cost efficient cleaner try this out!
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
This stuff works absolutely great on any stain or high traffic area in your house. It even works great on pet stains. I have 3 cats and 3 kids and after I wash my carpet it looks brand new! You will love this stuff! Go out and buy it before everyone else does and its sold out! do it today!
Maria W.
Orlando, FL
These carpet cleaners are great because it actually works and it's kind of cool to watch it clean because it foams up and then you either wipe it off or use the vacuum looking carpet cleaner, and that is the most effective, but these spray cans are easier and cheaper.
Angeline L.
It is a carpet cleaner and performs well as such. It does not have a weird or gross smell to it and it didn't take any color out of the carpet in my apartment. It was effective for what it is supposed to do. I might buy it again if I really needed it or it was on sale.
christina l.
Albion, NY
being that my husband is a farmer i have to use this on my rugs when he comes home he brings mud and god knows what else on his boot it makes the room smell great and it isn't that much in the stores i would buy this again and i would tell others how well it works
Jes Paolo d.
Although we use the large steam cleaner I use this for spot treatments. We have pets and a toddler so it does its job! The smell isnt great hence the 4 stars but it works well and the price isnt bad. I would prefer a more natural less chemical since I have my son but I do my best to make sure that I soak it all up
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it