Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Tulsa, OK
His sell is amazing for getting tough stains from heavy traffic areas out of even the toughest carpets! Their quality products are a great value for the pricing, clean scent, and tough in grime, we love Bissell for keeping things clean for family and house guests!
Keili S.
Austell, GA
The best spray cleaner I've used. When I had a home daycare I would use this product with the wand to clean heavy traffic areas, and they would look like new. It's an easy way to clean your carpet when you don't want to lug out the big carpet machine.
Mikaela G.
Kingston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
While training our new pup she left behind some accidents like usual and we would use this to clean our carpets and then the shampooer! Works amazing and doesn't have an overwhelming chemical smell
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is okay for spot treatments, but in my opinion isn't that great for larger areas as a whole. For walk ways or travel paths I believe you'd be better off renting a carpet cleaner, but like I said for smaller patches like spills this is fine.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
This Bissel cleaner has done wonders. I have had impossible and stubborn stains in my carpet in the living room and I have tried everything. This carpet cleaner is amazing. I have never seen my carpet any cleaner. I will be buying more of this!!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I have a carpet red hallway coming into
My house. It always seems to be dirty. This cleaner saves the day all the time. I purchased at my local supermarket on a whim... and boy am I glad I did. Works like a charm. Every time!
Mary S.
I have a busy household with lots of tiny people, so I try to have a good carpet cleaner for accidental spills since most of the apartment is cover in carpet, this product does the trick for me specially for the red stains or dark dots, I also use it on heavy traffic areas and it works wonderfully.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So great if you have kids or pets! Gets stains out leaves carpets looking so clean after. I use this regularly as I do have kids who often spill things in my carpeting. Definitely recommend to any and all moms.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the easy spray foam. It engulfs a large area. This makes it fun to clean. I don't know hat it is 100% effective, but it definitely cleans. Not every stain comes out, but you will definitely make is less visible!
Rebekah D.
Beaumont, TX
This worked great on our carpets! It cleaned out the stains and messes very well and it left a clean smell in it tracks. I would recommend this to a friend if they were to ask me about a similar product
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it