Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doe...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I h...2 Answers
Leigh E.
Rugby, Warwickshire
I believe we used this carpet cleaner, or something very similar, it worked well and left the carpet nice and clean
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great super spray that easily soaks up with no residue left when lifted. Isn't over powering in scent.
Dafne L.

It is an excellent product, cleans easily and leaves a very pleasant smell.I highly recommend it
Chrissi L.
Great product for lifting up dirt. Carpets are clean and smell fresh!!! I recommend this product
Maria I.
This cleaner it is perfect to clean dayly mess and keep your entry carpet clean and smelling good
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it