Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
hailey s.
Shelbyville, IN
Cleans stains from 3 different children. All boys too. Does a great job thiugh
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
I love this product. i use it often and it actually works, which a plus.....
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
I have cats and this product is pretty awesome. Okay, I won't lie, I leave bigger messes on my carpets than my cats do (guilty clutz). Seriously though, this has saved my carpets from juice, soup and other terrible spills.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I love this cleaner. We have animals and a carpet with a lot of white accent. I spray this on, it smells like clean laundry, I scrub it with a brush then i let it dry and vacuum and my carpet looks bright and new again. Downfall is having to let it dry before vacuuming. i have to keep it up off the floor so my pets don't walk across it while it's wet. But otherwise i love it
Amanda T.
George, IA
I got this product to use as carpet cleaner for pet stains Ina rental home. It does have a pleasant smell that I liked (and I'm sensitive to odors). I used up almost the entire can - if I use the rest of it on something else and it works then I'll update this review.
C P.
Edmonton, AB
Have only used once on a pet stain but it worked well at loosening the stain prior to cleaning the carpet. Would definitely purchase this product again.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
We used this for our living room carpet. I worked fairly well, not all the staining came out but it did better than I thought it would come out.
Tannis H.
Kelowna
Honestly I wasn't really impressed. I won't buy it again. It didn't seem to make much difference. This products are also quite expensive.
Leonela B.
Comitán de Domiguez
It is very easy to use and I feel that it is not so insecure and that it is not harmful to health, and it does not have bad smell
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
Strong smell can be very overwhelming but does what it is supposed to and gets out dirt and gunk you didn't know was there
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it