Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Ceci R.
Great clean smell and takes away most stains! Works best if used on a bimonthly schedule.
Laura W.
Works great. Cleans my carpet great, works on tough stains and it is really easy to use.
Helen R.
Cleans the carpets well. I just wish that it was kid and pet friendly. The scent is okay.
Jessica W.
Thick foam. Pleasant smell. Easy to rub into the carpet. Cleans stains and dries quickly.
Amanda L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This cleaner is so good it cleans deep set in stains and it always leaves a fresh smell
Cynthia M.
Cathedral City, CA
Not really impressed with this product . I think my carpet looked worse after using it
Tierra A.
Nevada
Love this it helps get out stains as well and makes it smell good and gets out stains
Lyda J.
Holloman afb, NM
When those spills happen this ha always gotten them right out without too much work
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
I've used this to spot treat on my carpet a few times. It seems to mostly work.
Emily D.
This is my go to small area carpet cleaner. I use it in between steam cleanings
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it