Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #52 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doe...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I h...2 Answers
Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner
Gets out stains and is great if u have kids my mom uses it all the time highly recommend by her
Alexis J.
I work at a daycare and we use this to clean our carpets! It smells nice and works very well!!
Madison S.
Okay for spot cleaning in a pinch. But not for everyday traffic. Just wasn't impressed at all.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This is a nice smelling foam that works when I don't want to get out the big carpet cleaner.
Ja M.
This gets heavy tracks marks up within a few minutes with little effort just spray and vacuum
Stefanie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff really works! I used it on my carpet where the dog loved sleeping on and it works
Karina F.
Mission, TX
My carpet haven't been cleaner with this product helps a lot highly recommend it/… not expensive
Arin C.
Salem, OR
Worked well to get tougher stains out that wouldn't come out using regular carpet cleaner.
Carmen M.
Lancaster, CA
It gets the stuff out! Nice to use, my carpet looks as new as it was before! Great purchase
Ceci R.
Great clean smell and takes away most stains! Works best if used on a bimonthly schedule.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it