Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Victoria G.
Bakersfield, CA
This item gets out stains really good... Recommend if you have kids. Don't use around dogs or pets
Katie O.
Works good but not amazing. It did remove a majority of the dirt but didn't make my carpet sparkle
Melissa K.
Deptford
I've used this in the past. I used it on my carpet that is right at the front door. It works well.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
This brand works well for my car. I use it on my car and carpet and it makes diet come up easily.
Brandi m.
I can't stand trying to clean a stain out of the carpet. Woolite is always a trustworthy product.
Melinda G.
It works good ..I use it on my couches..It definitely does the job ..I buy it a few times a month
A R.
We use this on tough carpet stains and it picks up all the gunk! It leaves it looking brand new!
Stephanie R.
It works, smell great and has a good scent.
Good value for your money.
Not pricey at all
Walmart
Gets out stains and is great if u have kids my mom uses it all the time highly recommend by her
Madison S.
Okay for spot cleaning in a pinch. But not for everyday traffic. Just wasn't impressed at all.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it