Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #53 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Olivia R.
Corryton, TN
This product had a really harsh smell and did not clean our carpets that great. Even after carpet cleaning.
Jayann W.
W Bloomfield, MI
Works well for spot cleaning. I spilled coffee on my bedroom carpet and it got it up after two cleanings.
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ
Love this for cleaning up after my very messy pets. Removed stains and keeps the carpet smelling fresh!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
This is a pretty standard carpet cleaner. Nothing above and beyond but it certainly gets the job done.
Kim H.
Mableton, GA
We use this on everything. It keeps our heavy traffic areas looking good and is great at spot cleaning.
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is great! A nice light spray and then wipe the area with a rag and the dirt comes right up!
April M.
Makes carpet look refreshed and smells amazing. It doesn't clean like the commercials but it does do ok
Laura O.
This works pretty well and gets the job done. I don't always use carpet cleaner so its hard to judge.
Misty P.
White, GA
We needed something that would really work good to clean the carpets. After we used this it was good
Heather W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this one time. It worked good. I just didn't really like it. I bought a carpet cleaner.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it