Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #54 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doe...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I h...2 Answers
Sara K.
Davie, FL
This is a great carpet cleaner. It gets all of the stains out. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it works!
Liv K.
Phoenixville, PA
Works well for removing pet stains as well as foot traffic stains. Smells pretty harsh though which I don't enjoy
Carol K.
Bartlesville, OK
Works quite well . Very good product . Very easonable pricing . Does better than most spray on carpet solutions .
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
I liked the results but a day or so later the black tracks were back .didn't seem to really pull the entire stain.
Jennifer L.
Conover, NC
Makes carpet feel fresh and clean but doesn't look as clean as I would have liked it to but stil a good product
I love using this product. I use it on my carpet. It take all heavy oil spots and dirt. It cleans evertrying!
Jessica G.
I love this stuff! I have used this carpet cleaner for so long and it has never let me down! It's wonderful!
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cheap and gets the job done okay. Does not do well with pet stains and I don't care for the after smell of it
Paige B.
Chico, CA
Takes out hard to get stains, and smells fresh. Takes stains away that have been in the carpet for many days
Olivia R.
Corryton, TN
This product had a really harsh smell and did not clean our carpets that great. Even after carpet cleaning.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it