Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #53 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Michala F.
Mom uses this for the rest of the carpet we have in our house and it works pretty well. Gets the stains out some what.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI
Honestly, not one of my favorite products. it seemed to work but the scent was gross and the consistency was offputting
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
This cleaned my carpet really well! It's good for spots. I used it for pet stains and worked pretty well on those too!
Helena D.
Oceanside, CA
Works great for small stains but not stains that have been on my carpet for a week. Wishes it worked a little better.
Vanessa A.
valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used this in my carpet and also in a pre-owned couch just to penetrate snd help clean it up a little more before use.
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
This carpet cleaner cleans pretty well, but it has taken some of the coloring out of a couple of places on my rug.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This worked good on a section. Of my white rug that Is always walked on! I will definitely use this product again!
Veronica D.
Used it once to clean a stain not that affective but I got use through the mess.it did leave the carpet a bit rough
Brittany l.
kingsport, TN
I use this once a month in the bedrooms and front door it takes the dirt right up and the carpet looks brand new
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
I liked the results but a day or so later the black tracks were back .didn't seem to really pull the entire stain.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it