Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner

by Bissell

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time

Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Start your review of Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner!
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
This stuff works absolutely great on any stain or high traffic area in your house. It even works great on pet stains. I have 3 cats and 3 kids and after I wash my carpet it looks brand new! You will love this stuff! Go out and buy it before everyone else does and its sold out! do it today!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's amazing how it works. One day I had all my friends and family over to my house. We were having dream drinks and red white so at some point someone spilled wine on my beautiful white carpet and lucky me I had this baby handy. It removed it so quickly.
Lorraine  R.
Columbia, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff works great. Gets stains out while cleaning carpet. I feel like I have to use a lot so it doesn’t last long
Mikaela H.
Kingston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
While training our new pup she left behind some accidents like usual and we would use this to clean our carpets and then the shampooer! Works amazing and doesn't have an overwhelming chemical smell
Cinthia B.
Fort Worth, TX
Hepls to take out stains in your carpet. Depending on the stain you might have to go overit couple times before its completely gone.
Paige B.
Chico, CA
Takes out hard to get stains, and smells fresh. Takes stains away that have been in the carpet for many days
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,084 reviews
A great, quick clean! I like to use this if I don't have time to shampoo. It helps lift dirt and leaves rugs and carpets smelling fresh and clean .
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good for carpets leaves a good fragrance behind smelling fresh and clean highly recommend this product even for car carpets
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This worked good on a section. Of my white rug that Is always walked on! I will definitely use this product again!
Cynthia M.
Cathedral City, CA
Not really impressed with this product . I think my carpet looked worse after using it