Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jill R.Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner uploaded by J Davis M.

BY BISSELL #53 in Carpet Cleaners

Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner, 22 fl oz: Deep Cleans and eliminates odors Combines the cleaning power of a rug cleaner and a fabric refresher Penetrating foam cleaner deep cleans Lifts out ground in dirt that accumulates in heavy traffic areas Formulated to help repel stains, so cleaning is easier next time see more...

• Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't sme...1 Answers
  • I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a tr...2 Answers
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I use this carpet cleaner when my dog was marking his territory regularly. It works well to get the smell and discoloration. It’s kind of pricey and the product doesn’t last as many uses as you’d think but it is effective. It worked for paint stains from acrylic paint too.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
We have two new puppies in the house this this product has really came in handy! Knowing I have something that will get rid of the stain and smell of their accidents makes my mind a little more at ease when they have an accident!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product for me is a must have! With two dogs who love to smell up the carpets this product gets out the tough pet orders. Nice clean scent does a great job on my carpets every time. I buy this product on a regular basis. Bissell Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner
Becka R.
S Burlington , VT
My parents use this in their home for the pets, especially the new puppy, and this performs so well. They have a few different types of carpeting in the house and this works well on all of them, no matter how tight the carpet is woven.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was not very impressed with this will let product. I usually use the one in the red can I had a coupon so this was my go-to product at that moment. I will never learn I like a bargain. It did not do the heavy traffic areas like I thought it would.
Brewing W.
The Bissel Woolite Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner was a life savor for us when we adopted our puppy who is now a much larger dog. He was in all kinds of mischief when we first brought him home. He would have little accidents here and there or knock something over on our carpet but this carpet cleaner got the stain out with out hassle and not spots making the home smell very pleasant and no soiled smells or other smells of any kind in the fibers of the carpet.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
It's amazing how it works. One day I had all my friends and family over to my house. We were having dream drinks and red white so at some point someone spilled wine on my beautiful white carpet and lucky me I had this baby handy. It removed it so quickly.
rebecca L.
wendell, NC
I use this as a spot cleaner. I have 2 children and 2 dogs and a mechanic husband. So needless to say our carpets go through some tough things. We are always having spots "appear" on our carpets, I put this down and clean it up and the spot is gone!! Its like magic!
Jessica M.
Sandusky, OH
I have multiple animals and a toddler in the house so with all the messes I try alot of different types of cleaners this worked okay it didn't clean as well as I liked the formula made the carpet have a weird smell I don't know if it was a mix of the cleaner and what I was cleaning up the mixture of smells. It cleaned the spots but it didn't leave it smelling fresh
Jessica S.
Tulsa, OK
His sell is amazing for getting tough stains from heavy traffic areas out of even the toughest carpets! Their quality products are a great value for the pricing, clean scent, and tough in grime, we love Bissell for keeping things clean for family and house guests!
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I've been trying products all the time for my carpet. I have a track where people come in and walk so it's like a trail of stained carpet. I can never get it up. My carpets thin gray . Does this work really well on old stains ? What product works best for you?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is the smell Strong? I want something that cleans but doesn't smell the whole day after using it