Bissell Symphony Vacuum & Steam Mop

by Bissell

#13 in Steam Mops

Bissell Symphony Vacuum & Steam Mop Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners

Does this week well on wood floors and linoleum? Can you use it on carpet too?
Start your review of Bissell Symphony Vacuum & Steam Mop!
2 years agoHutto, TX
I love this steam mop. I am on my second one and the addition of the wheels on the back of it are great and make it so much more maneuverable. The vacuum works great with crumbs and pet hair but you will need to make sure you have the bigger debris picked up as it cannot handle larger items. But the time I save with this machine is so worth every single penny spent.
2 years ago
With the new puppy this floor cleaner has been a lifesaver. Our new little for baby leaves us little presents that need quick cleanup's and I love how affordable and easy this unit is to use. Cannot recommend it enough it is outstanding! Love love love it!
2 years agoRaeford, NC
One of the hardest things for me when it comes to cleaning is cleaning the mop and making sure I'm not spreading more dirt than actually cleaning. I love this for that exact reason!! I never feel like I need to clean twice!
3 years ago
I bought this at Costco one day, as my other mop broke. I am in love with this. As a pet owner, I find it so nice and easy to have 2-1. The vaccum collects all the dirt, crumbs, hair, ect. The steamer works quite well! I love the scent pads that go in as well. Also love how all you have to do is wash the cover. Makes it sanitary. The only reason I took a star off is the light on one of the options is broken, broke after not long of having it, and I wish the cord was a little longer! I just use an extention cord so I don't have to keep plugging it in; taking it out and waiting. Overall this is a great product and I recommend it over other brands.
3 years agoJacksonville , NC
BEST MONEY EVER SPENT. I have all ceramic tile throughout my house and this vaccine and momps at the same time and deep cleans my floors making my job faster and easier
a year ago
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products