Bissell Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop with 2 Mop Pads, 1132 uploaded by Meril C.

BY BISSELL #6 in Steam Mops

Bissell Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop with 2 Mop Pads, 1132: Easy-touch digital controls allow for a seamless switch between functions to match the cleaning power that is needed for every mess Moisture won't build up in the tank while cleaning thanks to Dry-Tank Technology The bottom empty dirt bin and washable vacuum filters keep the system clean and running at peak performance Filling the water tank is simple with an easy-fill opening, the large capacity means there's no need to stop and refill in the middle of cleaning Designed with a Quick Release Mop Pad Tray, you can easily change out your mop pad Incudes (2) Bissell microfiber mop pads are infused with microban to help eliminate odor causing bacteria 2-year limited warranty Model# 1132 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meril C.
I don't think I would survive with this steam cleaner! It's a must when you have kids and pets to clean up muddy paw prints or spills. It makes cleaning a breeze and faster than normal. It also vacuums smaller stuff so no need to sweep or vacuum before mopping.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I recently bought this model to replace my original Symphony. It is overall basically the same with a few small differences. I really like the addition of the wheels on the back. It helps a lot with mobility and ease of pushing the mop. It feels like the vacuum on this model is not quite as strong as the original but still does a great job with pet hair and crumbs. You do not want to try to pick up bigger objects with this vacuum. I also like the addition of the disposable pads. While I usually use the washable ones, these are great for the smaller spills in between bigger cleanings. All and all it is a great product and worth the money spent.
Katelyn M.
I've had mine for about 3 months and with 2 small children,a large dog, and all hard wood floors, this thing is a life saver! It's so easy to use! My floors look brand new everytime I clean them. The pads are washable so we don't have to keep buying them. I bought mine at walmart. I highly recommend it!!
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
As a mom of 2(5 year old and 8 month old). When I first heard of this I said yeah right. I bought it on sale. it is suppose to vacuum and steam mop at the same time without using chemicals. The first time I used it I was in shock. My floors have never been so clean and it cut cleaning down significantly. I no longer need to use a broom or a mop. Highly recommend if you have children or pets or even if you're single. its amazing!
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
This is a dream vacuum! Both the vacuum and steam features on this vacuum work great which makes it more than worth the price. I love that it comes with 2 washable mop pads so you don't have to constantly purchase cleaning pads like Swiffer requires. I have recommend this product to many friends and family.
Brandy W.
Iam in love! I can vacuum my hard wood floors and mop at the same time! Who wouldn't love that! I know I do!! Makes it so easy to do! Ahh! Thank god for technology lol!
R C.
As a mom of 2 boys, I really love this! It vacuums & steams my laminate floor & tiles. Reusable pads are great & can be easily found on Amazon or in Walmart.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com