BY BISSELL #9 in Steam Mops

Bissell Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop with 2 Mop Pads, 1132: Easy-touch digital controls allow for a seamless switch between functions to match the cleaning power that is needed for every mess Moisture won't build up in the tank while cleaning thanks to Dry-Tank Technology The bottom empty dirt bin and washable vacuum filters keep the system clean and running at peak performance Filling the water tank is simple with an easy-fill opening, the large capacity means there's no need to stop and refill in the middle of cleaning Designed with a Quick Release Mop Pad Tray, you can easily change out your mop pad Incudes (2) Bissell microfiber mop pads are infused with microban to help eliminate odor causing bacteria 2-year limited warranty Model# 1132 see more...

member-13ac4d741
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
This is a dream vacuum! Both the vacuum and steam features on this vacuum work great which makes it more than worth the price. I love that it comes with 2 washable mop pads so you don't have to constantly purchase cleaning pads like Swiffer requires. I have recommend this product to many friends and family.
R C.
R C.
As a mom of 2 boys, I really love this! It vacuums & steams my laminate floor & tiles. Reusable pads are great & can be easily found on Amazon or in Walmart.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I recently bought this model to replace my original Symphony. It is overall basically the same with a few small differences. I really like the addition of the wheels on the back. It helps a lot with mobility and ease of pushing the mop. It feels like the vacuum on this model is not quite as strong as the original but still does a great job with pet hair and crumbs. You do not want to try to pick up bigger objects with this vacuum. I also like the addition of the disposable pads. While I usually use the washable ones, these are great for the smaller spills in between bigger cleanings. All and all it is a great product and worth the money spent.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
I've had mine for about 3 months and with 2 small children,a large dog, and all hard wood floors, this thing is a life saver! It's so easy to use! My floors look brand new everytime I clean them. The pads are washable so we don't have to keep buying them. I bought mine at walmart. I highly recommend it!!
Trinity W.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
As a mom of 2(5 year old and 8 month old). When I first heard of this I said yeah right. I bought it on sale. it is suppose to vacuum and steam mop at the same time without using chemicals. The first time I used it I was in shock. My floors have never been so clean and it cut cleaning down significantly. I no longer need to use a broom or a mop. Highly recommend if you have children or pets or even if you're single. its amazing!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Iam in love! I can vacuum my hard wood floors and mop at the same time! Who wouldn't love that! I know I do!! Makes it so easy to do! Ahh! Thank god for technology lol!