Bissell Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop - BISSELL INC

by Bissell

#15 in Steam Mops

The Bissell SYMPONY Vacuum and Steam Mop lets you cut cleaning time in half by vacumming and steaming at the same time! The powerful cyclonic action vacuum handles dry debris while steam eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria while handling tough messes. Easy touch digital controls give you the option to vacuum only, steam only or do both simultaneously with no compromise in performance.

Bissell Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop - BISSELL INC ? Does this product actually work? I have over 1600 square feet of tile and I'm sick of mopping!
Start your review of Bissell Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop - BISSELL INC!
5 months agoChipley, FL
I absolutely love this machine. It has made my cleaning routine so much easier and over with in little to no time. I was so sick and tired of having to sweep and mop when I have things to do. So I'm really happy with this machine and definitely recommend it.
2 years ago
Love this to clean the mud, dirt, hair and cat litter in our house! Works great! Comes with two replacement steam rags and can be used with one time extra boost pads! Love the vacuum and had great suction! The power cord is long and lets you get everywhere you need!
3 years agoSpokane, WA
This product is over priced for the quality that the Vacuum perfumes. It has a hard time picking up stuff rom the carpet and problems with the machine. I bought this at Target and would not buy it again or recommend it to anyone because of the lack of quality.
2 years ago
I have all tile floors in my 1900 sq foot home and I have two dogs that shed and two children I always have to clean my floors this works so great
a year ago
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago