BY BISSELL #19 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

3.3 amps of power; Drop-IT technology; 11" cleaning path width see more...

Taylor M.
Bowling Green, KY
This has been my life saving product! I love that it can vacuum and steam my floor clean at the same time and that it's chemical free cleaning! It recently quit working (after about a year of heavy use) and I will be buying a replacement as the warranty is up.
Sarah I.
Milan
We have an expensive dyson, and this. The suction on this is great if you have pets and mostly tile/wood floors. We have a long-haired large dog and a 1 year old. This picks up her "tumbleweeds" of dog hair that gather within hours. It works for all the dirt. The vacuum part is loud compared to our full-size vacuum but it is worth it for how quickly it gets the job done. The steam function picks up those daily messes. Expect to scrub though, if it is something that has been stuck on the floor for a while (sticky things).
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
This working wonderfully. We have a puppy that's still getting house trained and this helps me out so much! Soooo much easier that mopping, it's super quiet and comes with cleaning pads that help with the steam. Also great with kid messes.:)
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
Amazing vacuum.. I just purchased it like two weeks ago. It's great, it does what it says. The vacuum is very strong, the steam works well. It is perfect for my little town home which is all tile floors and wood floors upstairs, I can use it in both! I have already recommended this product to my dad and he is thinking about purchasing it for his own home!
Kerstin P.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Absolutely love this. I can vacuum up my tile floors and the immediately steam clean them. All in one product without getting multiple items out to clean. Does a great job getting up the dirt.