Bissell Steam Mop Hard Floor Cleaner, 18677

by Bissell

#17 in Steam Mops

Bissell Steam Mop Hard Floor Cleaner: Warranty: 1 Year Limited Surface Type: Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Wood, Vinyl, Linoleum, Tile Ready for use in 30 seconds Power Rating: 12 amps 9" Cleaning Path Width Weighs 9 lbs 18' Power Cord Length 17.5 ounce Tank Capacity Swivel Head Carry Handle Microfiber Pad

Does it get hot enough that it "sanitizes" the floor? Also wondering if you can use any cleaner. Would like to go organic as children play on my floors...?
Can you use this on bamboo hardwood flooring?
Start your review of Bissell Steam Mop Hard Floor Cleaner, 18677!
2 years agoSpring Hill, TN
I love this thing- it effortlessly cleans my crawling-baby, dog-and-cat-friendly floors without any elbow grease. It's also so pretty that I don't mind it being seen ;)
a year ago
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
4 years ago
I have had this steam mop for a while (maybe 5 years?) and love it. I use it for a deeper clean. I use swiffer on a daily basis, but this is more like once a week to clean my kitchen floor. It works great, heats up quick and the cord is long enough to do my whole area no problem.