BY BISSELL #46 in Carpet Cleaners

Bissell Steam Mop Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Warranty: 1 Year Limited Surface Type: Bare Floors, Tile, Sealed Hard Floors, Vinyl, Linoleum Ready for use in 30 seconds Power Rating: 12 amps Built-in Heater 9" Cleaning Path Weighs 9 lbs 20' Power Cord 17.5 ounce Tank Capacity Carpet Glide Includes 2 Deluxe Microfiber Pads Strain Reliever Handle Maneuverable Swivel Head Steam on Demand Trigger Water Purification System Removable Water Tank 100% Chemical Free Includes carpet refresher, fragrance water, deluxe mop pads see more...

• How long does the pad stay in good condition?2 Answers
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I have a lot of tile in my home. I have 2 kids, a dog, a husband who is constantly in and out with work boots on and I’m running around trying to keep up with and clean up after all of them. Our floor gets quite filthy. This mop does wonders cleaning it up!!
Jaana M.
Lyman, SC
LOVE this for my floors. I use it on laminate and it is great. Not as expensive as other products but this cleaner shows you don’t need to spend a lot to get a great product.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
So, I hate mopping. Like, really really hate it. Actually, let me rephrase that... I DON'T mop! Haha! I also have four messy children, so I can't just NOT mop my floor. I bought this Bissell Steam Mop Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner thinking that it would inspire me to keep my floor cleaner, and actually, it has! The things I really like about this cleaner are: First, it uses an actual chemical to clean the floor, not just water like my previous Shark steam mop. This means that my floors get really, really clean when I clean them with it! The Bissell cleaner that goes in the machine smells really great, and has effectively gotten my floor cleaner than it's ever been, even those times I did break out the mop. Next, it's really simple to use. You fill the clean water reservoir, add a capful of Bissell cleaning solution, pop the canister into place, and then "mop" your floor! I've found that, while it's best to sweep or use a hard floor vacuum before you use your Bissell Steam Mop, when I skip that step this mop even picks up small debris. The cord is pretty long, so I don't have to constantly unplug it and plug it in somewhere else to get into all the nooks and crannies of a room. My cons are: It's heavy and tiresome to operate, it goes through clean water FAST, and I have to use significant force to hold the spraying button down. By the time I've finished cleaning my kitchen and living room floors my hand is usually pretty sore! Overall, though, I have recommended this to other lazy people like me for whom mopping is just too much effort, and I'm pretty happy with it myself. It's better than OK, but less than amazing!
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
How did I mop before this invention?! Not very well. This machine is fantastic. The mop pads stay on (I owned one that I had to modify the pads so they would actually stay on while in use. It was annoying) and the floor... Well holy moly I never thought my old linoleum could be so clean! All with just steam!
Sasha D.
Love it for deep cleaning the whole house or just spot cleaning, without having to use anything but water. Leaves no residue on the floor. Only problem (and this is probably my fault for not reading the manual more carefully): do not leave it standing on hardwood floor while it is heating up or cooling down - I had turned it off and unplugged it, but left it upright on the hardwood and it damaged the finish of the floor : (
Samantha H.
['Herriman', 'UT'], UT
I absolutely love the Bissell Steam mop. I tried a few other steam mops but this one gets the best clean. The mop covers are easy to wash and hold up well. The only issue I've had is with the nozzle of the water reservoir. It has cracked twice. I've just ordered replacement nozzles on Amazon both times, but it's kind of frustrating. Still love the product though.
Jessica M.
Deerfield , IL
The day that I purchased my Bissell Steam Mop Delude Hard Floor Cleaner was the day that I realized that I am truly an adult. My excitement over cleaning my sticky hardwood floors was out of control. This does a great job of cleaning up the mess.
Jill L.
We use this weekly. This machine is powerful and gets out floors so clean without any trouble. We purchased from Walmart. Pros- simple, easy to use. Cons- heats up slowly and could benefit from more pads. Would buy again.
Katherine S.
Love this for my travertine floors, although it doesn't get to the darker stains. This is super easy to use and it comes with multiple covers that clean up well and easily in the washing machine. Don't need to use cleaner, which is nice for peace of mind with the dog around.
Alyson B.
Killeen, TX
I love this steam mop! We live in military housing these floors need all the help they can get. With this steam mop I really feel like my floors are clean. This device was very affordable and I couldn't ask for a better steam mop!
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
How long does the pad stay in good condition?