BISSELL Stain Pretreat for Carpet & Upholstery, 22 oz. (BLUE, 2)

by Bissell

BISSELL Stain Pretreat for Carpet & Upholstery, 22 oz..

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BISSELL Stain Pretreat for Carpet & Upholstery, 22 oz. (BLUE, 2)!
Redwood City, CA
This bottle is the biggest help ever towards getting your deposit back!! I originally bought it to treat an unfortunate orange soda spill dead center of the living room on light carpet and it worked great on that stain and hot sauce too. But the real reason I've recommended this stain remover to everyone I know is that it removed bright blue nail polish from my carpet!!! I thought our deposit was a goner when that spill happened, but luckily I immediately sprayed the spill with my Bissell miracle and IT WORKED!! I didn't even have to deep clean the carpet after. You cannot even tell that the spill happened in full bright light. I will always have a bottle of this anywhere I love with carpet.
Topeka, KS
I do like this product I think it works well my con though is that you have to use a lot and it’s not the cheapest thing out there so I felt like I had to spend a lot on it. I’d probably buy it again
I really like this product. I spray it on the carpet and let it sit for a few minutes while I get my carpet cleaner together. By the time I’m ready to shampoo the carpet, this has broken up the stain and makes it come up much easier. I have a cat that isn’t fond of a litter box, and you’d never know it because of this product.
Boise, ID
Using this before the oxy carpet cleaning one seems to do the best job. Between those two there is no staining left, any smell is gone, and the carpet looks great.
Montgomery
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it weekly,about a month ago.
Harvey, LA
Spray this on stubborn stains before steam cleaning! I let it soak for about 30 min or so. It always does the trick! Smells light and fresh.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Between having a child, a pet, and craft projects, I end up needing to carpet clean frequently. This product works well and is priced fairly.
Mishawaka
It actually does get them harsh stains out the floor. I had mustard and ketchup incident on the floor And it sure came out with this product
I use this all the time with the spot bot and it continues to work time and time again. I’m not sure what the price is, but it is worth it!
madera
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works wonders!!! I am obsessed with my carpet and I have 3 kids so any little thing I see I spray this and it just disappears

Looking for your answer?