Bissell SpotClean Pro uploaded by OnDeane J.Bissell SpotClean Pro uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY BISSELL

The bissell spotclean pro combines powerful vacuum suction, brushing action and cleaning solution to remove dirt and stains. Its long hose and power cord let you clean hard to reach areas such as area rugs, stairs, upholstery and auto interiors. The spotclean pro features a large capacity tank that allows for less frequent trips to the sink! Spotclean pro is our most powerful portable spot cleaner. Use for easy spot and stain cleaning. Removes deep down dirt and stains. Includes trial size bissell professional deep cleaning formula. Includes 2 year limited warranty. see more...

Brittany R.
This is a great spot cleaner to have! We use it on our rugs and fabric benches/couches, if necessary. It cleans up dirt and stains well enough, the only downside is that I wish it held more water/solution.
Christine D.
Ok let me first tell you why I bought this. I have a 3 year old going through potty training whose favorite food is yogurt. She likes to eat the yogurt with her hand and put little fingerprints on my couch. So I just got this item yesterday and have yet to tackle the couch but I am highly pleased with how it did cleaning up after she peed on the rug. Today there is no smell and the rug feels nice and fluffy where it happened. I also got rid of 2 crusty yogurt spots as well. I can see the grossness coming out into the tanks and there is a satisfaction with it. The instructions were a little vague and I had to read them several times but I am also a visual learner. I can't wait to see how this does on everything else.
Melissa C.
Richardson, TX
Love this spot cleaner! I use it to shampoo my area rugs and my sectional. I've had to use it on my mattress after my potty training nephew has an accident. It lifts stains really well as well as the smell.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,085 reviews
I bought this to do my stairs and car upholstery. It's easy to use with even easier to follow instructions. My steps were a hot mess but now they're like new. I can't wait to do my car now.
Mira A.
With two cats. I needed something that could help me clean pet stains hair and accidents. I have tried every thing from wipes to cleaners . The full size carpet cleaners are big and take too long for small accidents. I LOVE this thing. It gets out all pet stains off my light carpet easily.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
I had been wanting some form of a carpet/upholstery cleaner for a while - mainly to clean my sofa which was starting to look rather dingy after a few years. I don't have a large amount of carpet in my house, so I didn't want an upright one but was looking for a portable one to use on upholstery. After a bit of research, I found this Bissell model. I have used it several times already and am quite impressed! It is easy to use. It's not too large or heavy to carry. Filling up the tank is easy as they have designed the container to have a flat bottom. I do wish that the power cord was retractable into the machine, rather than having to wind it around the holder - but that is not a big deal. I cleaned my entire sofa with it, which was easy to do and left it looking a LOT cleaner and fresher smelling. It doesn't take a long time for it to dry afterwards either. I have also used this on carpet and specifically on stains on carpet, with good success. The latest thing I cleaned using this was our mattress. It was so quick and easy to do, but left the mattress looking so white and smelling so fresh. This would be a great product to clean the upholstery in a vehicle as well. Definitely recommend!
Taofikat L.